Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave Lunatics

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Awesome post man. I don't know what types of people the majority of these negative posters associate with or what kind of girls they go for. But saying all women are slvts is just as ignorant as saying all men are pigs.

I associate with a lot of attractive girls that DO NOT cheat. Sure they have oppurtunity no doubt, but they don't do it. Why? Because they don't want to!

I feel like a lot of people on this board are just eating up a ton of misogynist BS and feeling bitter and sorry for themselves over it. Honestly, I've been down that path and thought that way for a while.. But then I realized that there are other concerns I would much rather focus my time on than being bitter about slvtty girls.

If a woman cheats on me or treats me like sh1t, I dump them! Case closed. No need to be bitter over it.

Another problem is the whole "If she's acting cold, then just go NC on her" argument. Why not just be a man and ask the chick what's up? Ask her what's on her mind and why she's acting different! Chances are if the girl is remotely sane, and you aren't a complete ****head to her all the time, or creepishly obsessed/stalking her she'll tell you.

I swear some of the advice on this board is completely fvcking backwards at times. I have learned a lot from here on inner game and self-confidence, but there seems to be no strong material on the foundations of being in a relationship.

Lots of dudes that post here really need to stop trying to trick themselves into thinking they have no feelings when it comes to a woman. You do. It's not AFC, it's fvcking nature! and supressing those feelings is only going to turn you into more of a b1tch, more bitter, and more jaded. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

In the end, all you have to do is be honest with yourself and love yourself. It's smooth sailing from there my friends whether you have a partner or not!

This guy has no clue at all. We weren't talking about girls cheating on you. We were talking about SINGLE girls that hook up which a lot of them do. so if you hook up with them...then you find out she is talking to another guy or maybe hooking up with him....why should you care?..its not your gf....its your f buddy....then all these guys are calling them "sluts" for doing that.

chicks do that and some of these guys are very ignorant for not knowing that....its sad

you also base this on women you say you know...

you dont know every girl in the US and a lot of them cheat on their bf's for a better guy.

that is a fact....check the statistics.......get to know women better

whatever i'm done with this....if you guys want to live in denial....go ahead...its you guys who arent getting anywhere so why should i care..
i was just trying to help you out..

Happy Failing!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also the type, who gets all her attention fixes and favors from multiple dudes, and only the one guy gets to screw her. I ve run into women who I would even conceive that were indeed playing multiple dudes and screwing a couple of them, turns they do! You know it, they know it, they feel uneasy that you ve figured that out. If I am not getting any, I might as well look somewhere else. Also not that many are actully seeking a relationship, not with you at least. Ha ha.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Alex, it´s true that hot women have lots of option. But not every women... And no, they are not always fvcking other guys.
I disagree and agree.

We live in the digital age. The average female has a facebook. On that facebook she has a dozen guys that requested her as a friend who want to f*** her and she knows it. She can send a message to any of those guys saying to take her out and she can have a date that very same day if she wants.

Even ugly women have options. Even average looking women's inbox gets flooded on dating sites from desperate guys that will bang anything that walks.

So I gotta disagree with the first part. The only women that don't have options are older women that got caught up in the past and didn't join the internet revolution.

I do agree though that they aren't always f**** other guys. Women have so many options now a days that you need confidence and game to stand out.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are idiots if you assume hot girls are always fvcking a bunch of guys. This can be true, but this is NOT the majority of women.

Hot girls get approached ALL the time? WRONG. I've hung out with hot girls, they do not get approached all the time. Yes, more than average girls, maybe twice a week, but not as much as guys on this forum exaggerate it.

A hot girl has 100 contacts in her phone she can hit up and hook up with? I seriously doubt it.

Most of the guys here are over generalizing women because they assume that all girls are like the ones they meet at club and bars... slutsss. If it makes you feel better to say, "Oh well, she didn't go for me because she already has a ton of other guys she is screwing around with," or "She's sleeping with another guy besides me, but I don't care, all girls sleep around," then more power to you.

How many of you guys actually hang out with typical girls? NOT clubrat girls. The girls in my group of friends range from 7s to 10s, and the majority of them are self-respecting women that do not sleep around. But a few of them DO. But if you have any discernment at all in your mind you can pick up on this after knowing them only a few weeks. And not only this, but they tell their friends who they slept with, and the word eventually gets out to us. Girls aren't as sneaky as you think. If you hang out with their friends you will learn a lot about them. Trust me.

Bottom line is: Some girls sleep around (but even those that do do not sleep around as much as guys on this forum say), but most are normal girls that keep some sense of dignity.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes sense that guys who are unsuccessful with women would want to convince themselves that women are in control of the situation and have it way better than men.

What they're failing to realize is that the women they believe that they want probably do have it way better than them, the men posting these things.

It's not because those women are part of a general population of women who have it way better, but rather that those women whom these men focus on are of much higher quality than them.

In other words, anything they say about these 'women' are also true of men of the same caliber. Fat nasty antisocial chicks don't have their pick of the litter, just like antisocial skinny or fat guys can't get any poon.

Most of this garbage about women having it better is just excuse-making to enable continued failure without regret or self-loathing. It's a way of projecting blame onto others for the protection of the ego.

Oh and Ace, I don't believe that much of what I just said applies to you, as you don't seem to make excuses for how hard many guys find it to pick up women, but I would LOVE if it you could find me a statistic based on a legitimate poll that shows most girls cheat on their boyfriends as you claim people should 'look up.'

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_Magnamus said:
This guy has no clue at all. We weren't talking about girls cheating on you. We were talking about SINGLE girls that hook up which a lot of them do. so if you hook up with them...then you find out she is talking to another guy or maybe hooking up with him....why should you care?..its not your gf....its your f buddy....then all these guys are calling them "sluts" for doing that.

chicks do that and some of these guys are very ignorant for not knowing that....its sad

you also base this on women you say you know...

you dont know every girl in the US and a lot of them cheat on their bf's for a better guy.

that is a fact....check the statistics.......get to know women better

whatever i'm done with this....if you guys want to live in denial....go ahead...its you guys who arent getting anywhere so why should i care..
i was just trying to help you out..

Happy Failing!
Well they're probably calling them slvts because they wish to build something more than an FWB relationship, but deny themselves of the desire for such a thing because of all the pseudo-macho bvllsh1t people talk on this board constantly denying themselves.

Yeah, I don't know every woman in the US, but does that make me lose all faith in the faithfulness of a woman? No.

And who said you need women to go anywhere? The only person you need to go anywhere is yourself.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly ripped, you got it all wrong on this one. No one is making excuses, and no ego is involved here either.You can get all the women you want and still see all the bias and their shortcommings. In fact there are many members on here who are like that. What I think is that another form of pedestalizing going on again.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also it seems that you are just whining and singling out certain members, which is low by itself. And you do it because you are unhappy yourself and just wanna be fed some positive bullcr*p with a spoon. To add, none if these members have attacked you directly or called women sluts.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you have to realize that there are a lot of guys here who have serious emotional problems. Their lack of dating success is a symptom of these problems. They believe that "game" should help them when in fact nothing short of professional psychological help is going to do much for them.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
OP, you have to realize that there are a lot of guys here who have serious emotional problems. Their lack of dating success is a symptom of these problems. They believe that "game" should help them when in fact nothing short of professional psychological help is going to do much for them.
Enough said!

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_Magnamus said:
Wow...you are an attention wh0re aren't you?

you are worse than some chicks I know...

You even had to make a thread to get some attention.

There is no point to this thread at all....in fact you should be ashamed of yourself to even make this thread.

If you don't like what certain posters have to say....dont read it....no need to call people out or call them lunatics because you disagree....that is just wrong.

you're the one who is exaggerating what we said and is denial.

I think you're referring to me.......at least get my name right if you're going to call me out.

you live in another country jack so you cant speculate what you dont know in other countries.

nobody on here ever said women are f-ing 5 guys at the same time....you made that up yourself.

We said that when women do have a f buddy the guy that is talking to her shouldnt be uptight because that is not his gf.

some girls will sleep with with a guy before they are official.....if she happens to be talking to other guys at the same time that is her f buddy before they are official.

hot girls do have options....they will date other good looking men. why would she date some average ugly guy when all her friends are dating good looking guys? she would date a guy that is funny and good looking.

if we go by with what you say every average guy would have a hot girl because according to you they dont care about looks....go ask some of the guys on here that cant get women at all.......you're in denial jack.

women that are hot want guys that have money, status, and power because they think they can get the best guy they can. they dont want to lower their standards. they have high standards.

have you ever seen a garbage man or a plumber with a 9 or a 10? no he has a fatty because he has no status or power and that is what he could get.

even the fatties and ugly girls are getting more options now.....the ugly average guy cant get a chick so they turn to the fatties for attention....so the fatties can pick and choose who they want too.

line up an ugly average guy that is funny with a dude who is good looking, in shape, and has some money. who do you think all the women would pick? not pessimistic...just the truth...

every person can say "i know this girl or that girl who doesnt have nobody or doesn't have a guy or has sex." that is a given....but the majority are doing with what we say and that is the truth.....you are in denial.

never said all women are sluts or AW's....a lot of them are here in the US jack....the hotter they are...the more likely they will be...

you didnt answer any of my questions before..i will ask again.

so What if a girl has feelings for an f buddy but is not official with him for one reason or another

then she meets some other dude....starts talking to him because she is not official with the other guy.

would you call this girl a wh0re or a slut?

you are basing all women on a couple of girls you know in your social circle and in a different county where you probably only know a few....those are your own assumptions you make jack.....those are not facts.

you're another guy in denial and likes to make excuses for how women act.

this a great forum where people can express their opinions, facts, agree, and disagree.

if you dont like what a poster says you should ignore it...not be an AW like a chick and make a thread to call people out.

you have zero credibility and no facts because you base everything you say on a handful of women you know in a different country that is not the US

you don't know every single woman in your country or know their sex life so you cant comment on that.

just because a chick tells you they arent getting laid.....doesnt always mean she is telling you the truth.

women will lie to you bro...just in case you havent figured that one out...

if she has a chance to hook up with a good looking guy she will.....regardless of what she looks like.

get out in the real world and step into reality

you just look like an ignorant a-hole making this thread

just had to say it....it had to be done

have a nice day!
Tool... This is not about you, or the the thread of Elmet "the truth about women and the sex..." you imbecile.
I don´t answer your questions because you are a retard, that´s all.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Way to kick people while they're down man. Throwing people's lack of dating success in their face when they're on a dating forum seeking advice? Real classy. You should just be happy for what you have. Life's too short to be so angry, as you obviously are.

SS members should be warned that this guy is a nihilistic narcissist. He is unable to find any meaning in life beyond material things and self-aggrandizement. Unless you want to end up empty inside, do not listen to anything this guy says beyond basic, practical advice.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is thinking things like "disney princess" in the first place - weird idealization of people you don't even know

an idealized disney princess would be totally boring anyway, better to be with someone where theres a click and they are good fun to spend time with

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
But for the case of actual reality, a very large portion of women are *like that* (hypergamous).
What's so bad about women being hypergamous? Of course women want the best exchange for their dating value that they can get. Guys do the same thing, they want the most attractive, high quality girl they can find.
Some guys are desperate and will take the first one that comes along and pays them any attention, but I doubt anyone around here is recommending that.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lolololol.... i knew my name was gonna come up in this thread as soon as i saw the title...lolololol wow..

ok so about the OP...lol:

1. He is overly emotional like a woman
2. He is an optimist which is cool i guess..lol
3. He is not a realist which is not cool at all..lol\
4. He is scared of truths that are not happy ones
5. He demonises folks who deal in those truths
6. He wants other to agree with him and follow him so she can feel better in his denial of the truth
7. he is weak.. if he was string he would not have made this thread..lol
8. He has the right to FEEL anything he wants about anything he wants and i respect that
9. He needs to learn that every woman has an inner ho that will come out to play at various time for different men and for different reasons.
10. He needs to learn that ho is not a bad word it just describes the veery natural act of human females providing sex to many men reguardless of what overly emotional men feel about it...lol
11. Thats all for now..lol

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Tool... This is not about you, or the the thread of Elmet "the truth about women and the sex..." you imbecile.
I don´t answer your questions because you are a retard, that´s all.
you can't answer my questions because you don't have an answer to them because you know that i'm right. Why are you making things up for on here? You call me out in the other thread and on here. You're the one who said we are calling women sluts for hooking up with one guy. Never said they were. You then made up numbers and used 5 guys. why did you do that? Then you have to call me names after you look like an imbecile

this is how you exaggerate things on here:

some girls............you then say most girls
most girls.............you then say all girls
one f buddy..........you turn it into 5 guys

see how you do that? then you call people lunatics on here. some guys had bad experiennces with women in their life so they think that is how all of them are. that is not true. they just think that from what happened to them. those were their own experiences...they are not lunatics....they just had bad luck in the past.

JdelaSilviera said:
We have DonGorgon, Nismo, and Megaman, posting always the same thing, wich it´s just incredible, as they don´t get tired, their assumptions go on like this:

- every women has lots of options, even super ugly,
yes women do have a lot of options if you havent noticed. the ugly, fat, average guys arent having any luck with hot or average women so they turn to the ugly and fatties to try their luck to get a gf or get laid...they want some too so they think they can get it from them.. the ugly girls get their picks from the ugly and fat guys wanting them.....why is this so hard for you to understand?

- most women are fvcking like 5 guys at the moment,
who said this? who said 5 guys? you did.....you made this number up yourself.....nobody said this.....hooking up with one guy isnt 5 guys...[this is how YOU exaggerate on here.

- all women are sluts, attention *****s, only want guys who are models, rich, or celebraties
nobody said "all women" youre making that assumption from posts you dont fully understand....not all women are but the 9's and 10's want guys who are rich, have great looks, and have status..and the 8's, 7's 6's would if they could have those guys as well......you think 9's and 10's are going to be happy and in relationships with a garbage man, plumbers, or janitors who dont look very good and dont make any money? go out and show me all the 9's and 10's who have janitor bf's.

Look this is just pathetic, if you look in the real world, you see many many cases, where a hot chick dates an average or less than average looking guy ...

those guys have money and status....they have something to offer her. she wont be dating the mcdonalds floor sweeper who is an average guy. this guy will have a great job with money.

Many women, specially smart ones, feel attracted to funny guys with good character and values, those guys are more rare, in this filthy world than hot guys. Just because you value looks above your character, it doesn´t mean all women do. I would say something like 50/50, some go over looks, others value more personality. You think this is impossible, but I bet all of you liked some ugly chick, because she was super funny interesting and sweet. Why wouldn´t be the same with women?

you dont understand women....women want to feel safe and secure with a man both physically and financially. she is a woman who is looking for a man to provide for her offspring and her security. she will pick a good looking guy who is strong over an average guy who is not built. she wants good looking kids and wants to be safe all around. the average guy with the low paying job doesn't cut it. the guy that has money is a secure man that she feels safe with. hot women value looks, apperance, status because they are hot and want the same thing. they are not going to lower their value just because a guy had good character or values. other women will....if they can get a better looking guy they will always upgrade...just as you would too... but not 9's and 10's.

DCC said:
So, the girls that I've been dating / looking for...I can rest assured they're not out there hooking up with a bunch of other dudes right now. I would put money on it that the last 3-4 girls I've went on dates with, while they were HB7+, all are exemptions to most of the jaded rules and assumptions I've read on this forum.
3 or 4 girls you know is not the US female population. you cant base your 3 or 4 experiences on the majority of women. A girl hooking up with one f buddy at the moment is not a bunch of dudes. it is one guy and a lot of college girls hook up...that is what they do when they dont have a bf.... you exaggerate one guy into a bunch of dudes.

OC Speedball said:
You guys are idiots if you assume hot girls are always fvcking a bunch of guys. This can be true, but this is NOT the majority of women.

nobody said a "bunch of guys"....you exaggerate too....one guy is not a bunch...girls will have their one f buddy and will talk or date other guys.

Hot girls get approached ALL the time? WRONG. I've hung out with hot girls, they do not get approached all the time. Yes, more than average girls, maybe twice a week, but not as much as guys on this forum exaggerate it.

depends on where the girl is or where she is at

A hot girl has 100 contacts in her phone she can hit up and hook up with? I seriously doubt it.

who said that? you made up that number...hot girls always have more numbers or options...just as good looking men do.

Most of the guys here are over generalizing women because they assume that all girls are like the ones they meet at club and bars... slutsss. If it makes you feel better to say, "Oh well, she didn't go for me because she already has a ton of other guys she is screwing around with," or "She's sleeping with another guy besides me, but I don't care, all girls sleep around," then more power to you.

every girl wants to have sex with a good looking guy bf or not. nobody said a ton. one guy isnt a ton. why are you calling a girl a slut who wants to get laid? every girl and guy wants to get laid a lot.

Bottom line is: Some girls sleep around (but even those that do do not sleep around as much as guys on this forum say), but most are normal girls that keep some sense of dignity.

every girl wants to feel wanted and get laid. does that make them a slut? no. they want to feel that way so they will have sex with a guy who shows them attention either a bf or not.

Deadly_Ripped said:
In other words, anything they say about these 'women' are also true of men of the same caliber. Fat nasty antisocial chicks don't have their pick of the litter, just like antisocial skinny or fat guys can't get any poon.

yes, the antisocial skinny, fat guys cant get any poon at all. they fail with the average and hot chicks. so where do they turn to next? they go for the fat nasty antisocial chicks because they want to get laid by someone right? so out of the fat ugly skinny guys, the fat and ugly girls get their picks from the fat ugly guys who are hitting them up. why is this hard for you to understand?

Most of this garbage about women having it better is just excuse-making to enable continued failure without regret or self-loathing. It's a way of projecting blame onto others for the protection of the ego.

i dont make any excuses for women. i wrote threads and preach that all the time for guys that do....you should read some of my threads. all women do have options from hot, average, ugly, guys because those guys want to get laid. good looking guys have the best choices from hot to fat to ugly girls. average guys have it less, ugly guys have it even more less. hot girls can pick who they want, average girls can too but also can go for average guys too, ugly and fat girls get the guys that cant get anybody so they have choices too. super ugly guys have no options at all. so yes, ugly girls have it better than super ugly guys. that is just common sense. a shame you dont understand that.

Oh and Ace, I don't believe that much of what I just said applies to you, as you don't seem to make excuses for how hard many guys find it to pick up women, but I would LOVE if it you could find me a statistic based on a legitimate poll that shows most girls cheat on their boyfriends as you claim people should 'look up.

i dont make excuses....some guys i believe have a super hard time picking up women. i see that when i go out all the time. that is why if guys improve themselves they will have better success. if they have nothing to work with then its very hard for them to do anything. you have to feel sorry for them. you also exaggerate too....i said "a lot" of girls cheat on their bf's.....that doesn't mean "most" as you said....look around and see all the guys who got cheated on in their lifetime by gf's....that would be a lot....not most....if a chick want to upgrade she will and she will cheat when she loses the interest in the bf.....just common sense man

'

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I agree there is a lot of posting going on that basically amounts to "You need to be this amazing superstar X type of person to date women". Anything along those lines is garbage, and pushes you away from success and happiness in life. True that you need to be your own man, the best you, that you can be. But that is for your own happiness in life and when you find your fulfillment it will be very easy and effortless to meet and attract women.

These stupid stereo types need to stop, they help no one and are outliers, not general truths.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are dead giveaways:

More than 1000 posts

A lot of thread starting - and they are not FR's and LR's

A lot of theory and "I am uber DJ" yet sticks around?

Ask me how I know - for 10 years I had no idea who I was and it showed in my posts...

All the successful people I know left this site to live their lives.. because you don't want to return here and deal with everyone's problems, Rollo's 10th law, right playa?