Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SOM's Workout Journal: MIND OVER PAIN!!!

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im getting back into bodybuilding and just overall weight lifting. Ive been busy with track(Went to state finals) So im a bit rusty on my lifts, my squat was hit the most.

Im going to start off with a custom workout ive made, which derived from SS.
Then once i get back my initial strength ill move on to my other workout routines(Hypertrophy)

First time back to gym and hitting the iron hard felt pretty good... Its nice to not run for a change hehe...

MONDAY
Bench 5x5
Incline Bench 5x5
Deadlift 5x5
Push Press 3x5
Dips 3x8

As i got to the push presses i was pretty tired but fortanately its one of my favorite lifts. I pretty much hit the main bodyparts twice a week.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to burn out pretty quickly doing it that way. If you've read SS, just follow the program to the letter. No need to make things complicated.

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but im not a novice, my cns can handle it. I only follow this program for maximum of 8-11 weeks. And then follow more of a hypertrophy program.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The less of a novice you are, the MORE likely you are to burn out pretty quickly doing stuff like 5x5 deadlifts several times a week. Have you read the book?