Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something really wrong with women in 2024...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an uncle that never married, as a kid I thought something was wrong with him... maybe it wasn't him after all.
You're 40 years old. Your uncle had a much different sexual marketplace when he was a younger adult. Your uncle was likely born in the late 1940s/early 1950s and was part of the first half of the Boomer generation. Most Boomers ended up marrying and having children. Many Boomer marriages failed in the 1980s-early 2000s. Your uncle was uncommon for his age, but probably would have been more common had he been born a Millennial.

You were born in late 1983. You probably started dating around 2000. For someone your age, marriage isn't as common as it was for Boomers. You've had a lousy sexual marketplace 2000-present.

How is your hair?
Height, hair, and money. That's the Big 3 you've identified for men 35+ in attraction.

I'm in the 5% of fitness wise for men my age. I lift, workout and train 5-6 days a week. Income over $150k+ a year, own several rental properties and manage a business. I mentor young men in a group, and donate time/funds to the local animal shelter. I read a lot of books on finance/philosophy.
Impressive stats. That's top tier territory.

The amount of entitlement from women 24-34 is absolutely insane. The flakes, lack of replies back or ANY work women have to do while dating (which is solely the response of a message) is insane. Constantly glued to their phones, instagram DMs, validation seeking, game playing etc.
True. There are even women 35-40 like this (older Millennials). Social media and smartphones have changed women for the worse.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is everybody in the world complaining about women in 2024?

Or are some dudes cleaning up and having the time of their lives?
Both. Even some of those who clean up complain and say mean things about women.

Women don’t like men. Now they’re making that clear.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, older guy checking in. I'm fit, relatively handsome (I think) and financially secure...

The amount of entitlement from women 24-34 is absolutely insane. The flakes, lack of replies back or ANY work women have to do while dating (which is solely the response of a message) is insane. Constantly glued to their phones, instagram DMs, validation seeking, game playing etc.

I honestly understand why 40+ year old men would rather be single than deal with this market. The married people in this age range are 90% out of shape, unhappy, and just coasting through life. I wonder where the middle ground is.

I had an uncle that never married, as a kid I thought something was wrong with him... maybe it wasn't him after all.
I'm curious when you talk to these women or date them when you notice Red flags do you keep the conversation or pursuit going or do you cut them off? do you establish boundaries? or continue to deal with the disrespect? not trolling genuinely asking

I'm in my 40s I can tell within 5 minutes (even when it comes to OLD) if a woman is worth my time and effort or not. I don't care how pretty she is, my time and my peace is priceless so I value them like a rare gem, in my 20s I would have dealt with the b.s. in hopes of smushing some women's cakes in, in my 40s I have to much going on to deal with your trauma lol.I think the biggest thing that I have learned in my age is not to deal with bull**** and weed out bitter women(qualify qualify qualify), jaded. You will be eliminating a lot of women but you will be happier for it
Maybe you are finding out you aren't as good looking as you think for your age?

At least not enough to pull a 24-34 year old.

Not sure that denotes something about the women, seems more to denote that your ego can't handle that is now the case
This is also a fair point. I've noticed that men tend to rate themselves very highly. There is nothing wrong with having self-esteem and confidence in your looks as a man. However, if you're not attracting the type of women that you want then like the homie BTG just mentioned you may not be as good-looking as you think.
Or are some dudes cleaning up and having the time of their lives?
This post right here is gold yet ignored so many times not just on this forum but the Red pill community
The guys that are having the time of their lives rarely or never complain
Why don't people talk more about the guys who are winning? not just with women but in life? What is the secret to those guys' success?
I have seen guys pull models that Sosauve would call ugly if I posted their pictures
How do they do it? Why are people resentful of those guys? why wouldn't you want to learn from them?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are people resentful of those guys? why wouldn't you want to learn from them?
the average man who wants to date the average woman cannot learn to be above average. it's like learning how to be taller than 5'10"... or teaching the average man to earn more than average. the math just doesn't work. if the average woman continues to want the above average man, she will continue to be disappointed in "men" in general. until she realizes this, nothing will change.

it's not being resentful. it's seeing the up coming train wreck but unable to do anything about it.

just like the tulip crazy, alchemy, etc... just another popular delusion - the average young woman is not worth as much as she think she is. just like paying 1 million dollars for tulips, hole-flation is real and our generation's "popular delusions".

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the average man who wants to date the average woman cannot learn to be above average. it's like learning how to be taller than 5'10"... or teaching the average man to earn more than average. the math just doesn't work. if the average woman continues to want the above average man, she will continue to be disappointed in "men" in general. until she realizes this, nothing will change.

it's not being resentful. it's seeing the up coming train wreck but unable to do anything about it.
I don't disagree with you however I look at it in another way

When I came on this site as a punk-nosed 24-year-old, I was as average as they come. However, I wanted to be better! I thought the point of being on this site is not to be average but to be your best self? I know not everyone is going to be tall, jacked, and rich(not saying I am), nor should everyone strive for that, However, I do believe you should strive to be your best self.

Just my thoughts

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you however I look at it in another way

When I came on this site as a punk-nosed 24-year-old, I was as average as they come. However, I wanted to be better! I thought the point of being on this site is not to be average but to be your best self? I know no everyone is going to be tall, jacked, and rich, nor should everyone strive for that, However, I do belive you should strive to be your best self.

Just my thoughts
on a macro level, the ideas of self improvement does not work. however, on the individual level it does. however, if we look at this problem at an individual level, it's a zero sum game. it's the situation where a single man is trying to "not out run the bear" that is chasing him. but only his fellow man. it's short sighted (in my humble opinion). it's like trying to give men fish, instead if telling man how to fish. it doesn't solve the problem "big picture" for both men and women.

we need a way to kill the bear :) make the situation better for everyone (men and women). right now, just saying men must be better is allowing the bear to "kill" a lot of us. I hope I'm conveying my point across.

one solution to kill the bear is to have average women understand they are average and chasing Chad's will hurt their futures.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one solution to kill the bear is to have average women understand they are average and chasing Chad's will hurt their futures.
I don't disagree with you however the last part I do disagree with. I don't have time to try to convince women of their mating choices this is a futile effort. Women will only learn to make better decisions or learn when they face consequences that force them to take accountability or change their actions! i.e. becoming single mothers, being childless at a late age, etc. For me to spend my time trying to change women's minds is folly. I have seen greater men try to no avail. Women will only learn if they are forced to learn, Pandora's box(feminism,) has been opened, and things will not go back however things can change that can affect women i.e. politics, finances, life circumstances etc. I've learned through the years that a lot of women ain't ****, hence they are attracted to ain't **** men, this isn't me being bitter just the reality of seeing women continue to chase after men they know aren't good men or bums. Water seeks its own level. Once I understood this, I understood why most women ain't for me and I'm at peace with this.

I ain't got time to be a Capitan Save a Thot lol

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you however the last part I do disagree with. I don't have time to try to convince women of their mating choices this is a futile effort. Women will only learn to make better decisions or learn when they face consequences that force them to take accountability or change their actions! i.e. becoming single mothers, being childless at a late age, etc. For me to spend my time trying to change women's minds is folly. I have seen greater men try to no avail. Women will only learn if they are forced to learn, Pandora's box(feminism,) has been opened, and things will not go back however things can change that can affect women i.e. politics, finances, life circumstances etc. I've learned through the years that a lot of women ain't ****, hence they are attracted to ain't **** men, this isn't me being bitter just the reality of seeing women continue to chase after men they know aren't good men or bums. Water seeks its own level. Once I understood this, I understood why most women ain't for me and I'm at peace with this.

I ain't got time to be a Capitan Save a Thot lol
I agree... but following that train of thought that women may not be rational and we can not change them, we will necessarily end up with something like Islam. I'm not yet ready to cross that Rubicon. however, women and men are happier in Islam and arranged marriages according to many research studies.

also, in the past in ths USA, it can be argued that social stigma (slvt shaming, recognizing that women didnt have the same abilities as men, etc), was a form or coercion that kept women in check almost like situations in Islamic nations... or any religious societies (Amish, Hinduism, etc.. etc).

either women have agency or they don't. if they do, why are they making stupid choices? if they don't, then Islam has the correct idea? all difficult questions but must be solved in order to make a world a better place for everyone.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree... but following that train of thought that women may not be rational and we can not change them, we will necessarily end up with something like Islam. I'm not yet ready to cross that Rubicon. however, women and men are happier in Islam and arranged marriages according to many research studies.

also, in the past in ths USA, it can be argued that social stigma (slvt shaming, recognizing that women didnt have the same abilities as men, etc), was a form or coercion that kept women in check almost like situations in Islamic nations... or any religious societies (Amish, Hinduism, etc.. etc).

either women have agency or they don't. if they do, why are they making stupid choices? if they don't, then Islam has the correct idea? all difficult questions but must be solved in order to make a world a better place for everyone.
Brother let me just state I enjoy this back and forth. It's intelligent people like you who keep me coming back to the site.
Not to sound DOOM&Gloom but I do think that there will be a reset in the dating/mating market. We are currently in the middle of a financial reset, we are also currently at the beginning of a technological new age or renaissance (for lack of better words) whatever you wanna call it i.e. the rise of AI, different forms of energy, neuralink etc

I think dating will be different 10 years from now than it is today. Famine, inflation, and geo-political turmoil is here. I'm not talking World War 3 But I do think these things will affect dating/mating drastically. People may think it won't but life ain't been the same since Covid19 and things continue to change.

I think if you're aware and in a position, it's best to prepare. Even women are noticing this although they may not be aware of it

LMFAO

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all women have always been like this. As someone mentioned above, there were all kinds of social structures to keep women in check. We now witness the true nature of women at full display for everyone to see.

Secondly, to elaborate to the previous point, it's actually bluepilled AF to assume that a man who is single/ unmarried is odd. The bluepilled mindset taught us to impress our fellow men, even if its at the cost of ones peace of mind and often much more.

Your uncle might've been redpill AF all that time..mind you, I used to think like that you as well. Only after learning about the red pill I changed my mind.

Even the bible is full of redpill ideology, starting with the very first story about Adam and Eve. Female nature has always been known, and there's a reason why even today many societies habe different laws, rules ect for men and women

Its seems like you are dating outside your badge. Repest to you and your achievements, but tbh you must notice how these achievements are equalizers to her being 21 and pretty. And even IF you were 25 with the same stats, its not garantued she would lock you down.

There's no easy answer. You'll just have to date and have fun untill you find one or more that you feel comfortable around. I'd even say end 20 early 30 might yield better results.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something really wrong with women on swipe apps in 2024 ... there, I added the missing but essential part in the title ... that's the swamp OP is fishing in (as I gather from his posts on other threads) so I don't get why he's surprised with the results.
either women have agency or they don't. if they do, why are they making stupid choices?
For every woman making stupid choices, there's a guy who does the same or worse. :zip:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are older and trying for young women. Your looks have to be top notch. In other words, if people (mostly women) are not telling you, unsolicited, you are ‘handsome’, you probably don’t make the cut.

Friends/family saying this don’t count.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of the initial period of dating/getting dates looks are far more than 20%, especially if we are talking OLD.

I'm not a huge fan of guys crying about women. Most of the time they would do well to look in the mirror several times first and work on their mindset/attitude.
Looks are probably 90% on OLD.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys that are having the time of their lives rarely or never complain
There was one supposedly successful guy on here who would routinely express his contempt for other men and huge swaths of women and locations on this earth. Reading his posts, it seemed as if he had a pathological hatred for most of mankind.

First of all women have always been like this. As someone mentioned above, there were all kinds of social structures to keep women in check. We now witness the true nature of women at full display for everyone to see.
We should state this again: there is no such thing as "modern women"! There are only women in the modern day with constraints lifted off them. What we see in them now, is who they would have been thousands of years ago had no societies kept them in check. All great civilizations regulated them. But... as much as some complain about their behavior today, they should think about what would happen if they were once again kept in check: no gaming, no Don Juaning, no spinning plates, no adding to the notch count. Much fun would end, but nearly all men--yes, including the betas, who do not produce when they have no stake in the future (no women, no children)--would be married, with laws and social pressures in place to have woman penalized or losing out if she were to monkey branch out of the marriage (because they get bored) or cheat.

Even in the West (I know people love to bring up the Middle East when discussing this stuff), adultery was punishable by death. Germanic societies would allow men to take the law into their own hands for dealing with adulterous wives and home wreckers, including death by drowning. In some societies, women's families would have to fork over valuables to men's families before marriage for possible future restitution if the women cheated. And as we know, men would have court women and ask their father's permission to marry their daughters. Wh0res were looked upon as some of the lowliest members of society. Divorced women were shunned. Even up until a few decades ago, before daddy gubment didn't turn men into simps in their own households, incapable of defending their families, male family members would snoop up on and surveil female members. Even my own granddad scared the sh-t out of my aunt for seeing a guy he didn't approve of. He also once gave a nasty look to a woman my uncle brought over without prior notice and she hesitated to ever go back. I don't think he wanted to ruin my uncle's chances with a woman. I think the message he intended for the people of the opposite sex was, "Do not f-ck with us!"

Do men have authority over their families and can they direct their future lineage these days? Absolutely not! Sexually loose societies provide a lot of fun, but they also make simps and sycophants out of men, including many Don Juans.

I see only two ways here:

1. Societal regulation with monogamous marriage (with all social constraints in place to enforce it, and no divorce industry to ruin men and children) with most men having wives, which is the most productive way because it fosters civilization, progress and innovation, allows for high-investment parenting, and reduces social pathologies and heightened male competition.
2. A sexual free-for-all with Don Juans, PUA’s, casual sex, game, unhinged, unaccountable women (that's not complaint), depopulation, single mothers, neglected children, broken homes, domestic abuse at the hands of single mothers' men, bastard men acting out in anti-social and criminal ways, decreased productivity amongst the beta population, men competing with one another to get to the top of the heap, and every other problem caused by such an environment.

If you are older and trying for young women. Your looks have to be top notch. In other words, if people (mostly women) are not telling you, unsolicited, you are ‘handsome’, you probably don’t make the cut.

Friends/family saying this don’t count.
I think some men have a problem coming to grips with the fact that they cannot attract beautiful young women. Compounding this are other men saying men who are realistic are setting themselves short and are "defeatist," as if being aware of oneself is defeatist. That's why when I was single I folllowed Dr. Glover's "walk through open doors" approach. That is, see who shows you interest, and choose from them. He would routinely get ordinary guys in his therapy practice stating they only wanted beautiful women. He would tell them that's a great way to be lonely on Friday nights.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some men have a problem coming to grips with the fact that they cannot attract beautiful young women.
Throughout history, it was always hard for the average young man to attract the average young woman (almost all young woman are beautiful due to youth and fertility - its nature). Women were designed to be "chased", men were designed to do the chasing. There would be no "chasing" if the average young woman found the average young man attractive... or if the average young man, did not find the average young women attractive.

I think most young men know this.... But in our current society, men are NOT allowed to chase useless they are chads which is unstable. You can ask your mom or your grandmother if they initially found their husbands attractive. On average, they would say no. Remember, line 10 random women up in a lineup... line 10 men up random. Regardless how "beautiful" the women are, or how "average" the guys are, they are suppose to match up. If 8 of these women are going for the top 2 guys, its not going to workout in the long run. Society has given women the ability to chase the top males, while prohibiting the average males to even say "hello"... :)

Bottom line, hole-flation is real. Just because a girl is "beautiful" does not mean she is NOT suppose to line up with the "average" guy. The odds are, that "beautiful" girl is just average. In past generation, that "beautiful" girl would lineup with / be with, that "average" guy. Mother nature has made most young women attractive.. But "most young" women cannot be with the top 10-20% of guys. That's not realistic and that has never really happened in the past... but this "beautiful" girl is still trying to LTR chad like the other 80% of women. SO at the end of it all, it's not the guys problem... it's really the girls problem.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was one supposedly successful guy on here who would routinely express his contempt for other men and huge swaths of women and locations on this earth. Reading his posts, it seemed as if he had a pathological hatred for most of mankind.

We should state this again: there is no such thing as "modern women"! There are only women in the modern day with constraints lifted off them. What we see in them now, is who they would have been thousands of years ago had no societies kept them in check. All great civilizations regulated them. But... as much as some complain about their behavior today, they should think about what would happen if they were once again kept in check: no gaming, no Don Juaning, no spinning plates, no adding to the notch count. Much fun would end, but nearly all men--yes, including the betas, who do not produce when they have no stake in the future (no women, no children)--would be married, with laws and social pressures in place to have woman penalized or losing out if she were to monkey branch out of the marriage (because they get bored) or cheat.

Even in the West (I know people love to bring up the Middle East when discussing this stuff), adultery was punishable by death. Germanic societies would allow men to take the law into their own hands for dealing with adulterous wives and home wreckers, including death by drowning. In some societies, women's families would have to fork over valuables to men's families before marriage for possible future restitution if the women cheated. And as we know, men would have court women and ask their father's permission to marry their daughters. Wh0res were looked upon as some of the lowliest members of society. Divorced women were shunned. Even up until a few decades ago, before daddy gubment didn't turn men into simps in their own households, incapable of defending their families, male family members would snoop up on and surveil female members. Even my own granddad scared the sh-t out of my aunt for seeing a guy he didn't approve of. He also once gave a nasty look to a woman my uncle brought over without prior notice and she hesitated to ever go back. I don't think he wanted to ruin my uncle's chances with a woman. I think the message he intended for the people of the opposite sex was, "Do not f-ck with us!"

Do men have authority over their families and can they direct their future lineage these days? Absolutely not! Sexually loose societies provide a lot of fun, but they also make simps and sycophants out of men, including many Don Juans.

I see only two ways here:

1. Societal regulation with monogamous marriage (with all social constraints in place to enforce it, and no divorce industry to ruin men and children) with most men having wives, which is the most productive way because it fosters civilization, progress and innovation, allows for high-investment parenting, and reduces social pathologies and heightened male competition.
2. A sexual free-for-all with Don Juans, PUA’s, casual sex, game, unhinged, unaccountable women (that's not complaint), depopulation, single mothers, neglected children, broken homes, domestic abuse at the hands of single mothers' men, bastard men acting out in anti-social and criminal ways, decreased productivity amongst the beta population, men competing with one another to get to the top of the heap, and every other problem caused by such an environment.

I think some men have a problem coming to grips with the fact that they cannot attract beautiful young women. Compounding this are other men saying men who are realistic are setting themselves short and are "defeatist," as if being aware of oneself is defeatist. That's why when I was single I folllowed Dr. Glover's "walk through open doors" approach. That is, see who shows you interest, and choose from them. He would routinely get ordinary guys in his therapy practice stating they only wanted beautiful women. He would tell them that's a great way to be lonely on Friday nights.
‘Walk through open doors.’ is generally good advice. But. One of the most rewarding relationships I ever had was with a coworker who initially gave me a soft rejection. Probably most here would have told me to Next her. I tried again 3 months later…she said ‘Yes’.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, older women are much worse. I’m 56 and the worst women for entitlement are those 50 and above. The levels of flaking, sh*t tests and hoops you have to jump through to get them to an in person date is out of this world.
I think I’ve mentioned before a 58 year old I am seeing had a 43 year old guy as a past date. If this is the case for many older women then it’s no wonder guys close to their age range will struggle.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
talking of boring..My missus thinks our sex life has got boring and I'm easily distracted. Oh well, better get back to it I suppose

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘Walk through open doors.’ is generally good advice. But. One of the most rewarding relationships I ever had was with a coworker who initially gave me a soft rejection. Probably most here would have told me to Next her. I tried again 3 months later…she said ‘Yes’.
Why did she turn you down the first time?