Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something really wrong with women in 2024...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, older women are much worse. I’m 56 and the worst women for entitlement are those 50 and above. The levels of flaking, sh*t tests and hoops you have to jump through to get them to an in person date is out of this world.
I think I’ve mentioned before a 58 year old I am seeing had a 43 year old guy as a past date. If this is the case for many older women then it’s no wonder guys close to their age range will struggle.
These 50+ women are now on a power trip due to being the new media darlings (now that the body-positive movement is losing steam, they decided to boost the older-woman demographic) and also thirst from younger guys in recent years.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP, older women are much worse. I’m 56 and the worst women for entitlement are those 50 and above. The levels of flaking, sh*t tests and hoops you have to jump through to get them to an in person date is out of this world.
I think I’ve mentioned before a 58 year old I am seeing had a 43 year old guy as a past date. If this is the case for many older women then it’s no wonder guys close to their age range will struggle.
Most have facked even younger ones, sorry to tell ya, plenty of 35 yo’s hitting that cooch. You’ll say they’re unattractive or whatever I’ve seen the OLD accounts of fwbs, we’re talking gym shape young relatively good looking dudes. Welcome to the new world my friend.

Furthermore any woman that tells you about much younger men hitting them up is basically advertising her “value”, she’s for the streets yo.

Recreational use only.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 58 year old is getting less and less attractive with every date. Constantly looking at herself in mirrors. Deleting photos that don’t show her ‘best’. Carrying much more weight than what I thought judged by when I feel her hips and take a long hard look at her in the harsh light of day. Depressed about her life choices. Wants to be buried with the ashes of all her cats. No initiation from her regarding physical intimacy. I think she fits the Robert Greene archetype of the aging beauty queen or whatever it is.
I’ve got three 46-47 year olds hitting me up among others and I’m going to focus on them. The interest from them is much more.
The 58 year old will be getting much less of my time, effort and money from now on in. I do want to keep attempting to sleep with her but only for recreational use and with the bare minimum effort/time/money.