Something I've realized

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I realized a year or so ago but I thought I would mention it on here because I’ve been thinking about it recently.

Basically, despite all the people that say the media is totally pushing the nice guy myth, I’ve noticed that actually there’s a lot of truth in the media.

One really obvious example is the music industry. Listen to some of the sh!t on the radio. I don’t mean the stuff written by whiney guys about how great a girl is. I mean listen to the stuff written BY WOMEN about a guy, where they express their emotions. Loads of mainstream pop music by women actually reveals the truth.

The message I hear in their songs again and again is along the lines of:
“All that matters are my feelings for you. I don’t care about why I feel this way. I can’t control them and they override everything else. I hate that you’re a jerk but how I feel is the most important thing, etc. etc”.

(Just to add, this isn’t my favorite choice of music lol, but I end up listening to the radio a lot)

Not only that but sometimes they actually admit they like being treated badly just to feel something! I also see it in movies and TV shows where the truth is in plain sight, but this is not as common.

The answer is right under the noses of the nice guys but they can’t see it. I admit it all seems so obvious to me now but I never thought about it a couple of years ago.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense, and is pretty universal with both genders.

I feel a lot of sexual attraction for the "biitch" type myself, even with the ones that treated me badly, or down right despised me. That's provided that they have OK looks, I feel extremely turned on around such women, which makes that much more exciting. One thing is that it's short-lived and that allure about them disappears after you get to know them better (but the sexual thing is through the roof....).

The "biitch" is just a female counterpart of the "jerk"