Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something is wrong with me

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
literarly.. i am not feeling good, but I don't know if I should go to the doctor or not. i haven't been, for being sick at least, since I was 5 and I don't want to go back if i can help it.

it started thursday night... I went out, had a couple of drinks, actually less than I usually drink, like 2 drinks in all, 3 max, then i went to taco bell at like 4 in the morning. brought this chick back to my house, we made out but she was so damn tired (and buzzed) I couldn't seal the deal so I let her go.

woke up the next morning feeling like absolute ****. to get to the point. Ever since Friday, whenever I eat, ESPICALLY when I hickup, I am in pain. it feels like I irritated something inside my chest. whenever I expand my lungs it hurts. It was to the point friday where i could hardley eat. saturday was better but still bad. Sunday was the first day I felt somewhat normal but it still (monday morning) hurts.
I did some research and somehow, I think, I am not a doctor or anything and I hope this isn't the case, but I Think the lining my lungs somehow got inflamed and everytime I touch them with something (i.e expanding my lungs, eating) it hurts.

On the flip side, I am feeling better on a day by day basis, but that's just in general.. my chest still hurts as much as it did, well not AS much but damn near, as it did friday.

what do you think i should do? Do you think it's worth a trip to the doctor?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the Doctor, thats what they are there for.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you scratched your throat with a tortilla chip?

The doc will probably tell you to wait another week or two so that it can get better on its own. If you can breathe ok, and you are not coughing up blood, you will be fine.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive scratched my throat with a chip before and everytime i ate or drank or coughed it hurt badly for a week or two and then i was fine. i remember it was painful during that time but it healed on its own.
try to eat soft foods such as soup or pudding or potatoes that wont scratch your throat during this time.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the act of swallowing hurts in general

plus right now I feel like complete **** in general, and now my tonsils are killing me.

I think i will take a visit to the doctor, my stepmom works for one, I will go visit him and I hope I Just did scratch myself

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man.

If in doubt, get it checked out. Always.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had pneumonia when I was like 6... it sucked ass

the straw that broke the camels back is I just found out my best friend, who i was with over the last week as well, called in sick to his job and won't get out of bed

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

I am in the hopstial right now, I have to stay at least one night (i am on my laptop, I am so happy they have wifi, I wouldn't know what to do) they are pretty sure it's not cardiovascular but they just want to make sure.

One doctor thinks it's acid reflux and someone else thinks it might be something with my resportory system.

anyway, you will be hearing alot from me today becuase i have absolutly nothing to do here.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh dude the fvckin sucks, I have acid reflux, and I'm on a generic version of the purple pill. Its a life saver, acid reflux really sucks. I think its something resperatory, cuz that doesnt sound a lot like acid reflux.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh dude the fvckin sucks, I have acid reflux, and I'm on a generic version of the purple pill. Its a life saver, acid reflux really sucks. I think its something resperatory, cuz that doesnt sound a lot like acid reflux.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I also have acid reflux and it is so awful. When I first starting having problems I thought that it was a heart attack... I also have lactose intolerance...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say I thought it was acid reflux... unless acid reflux somehow literarly gets acid in your throat and burns it, that's not it.

I actually don't feel half bad now.... execpt for the fact that it hurts to swallow and my tonsils hurt like hell