Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Somebody can explain whats being the "we will not have sex"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either this or we will not have sex tonight.

Still not sure if I got whats being it, either a straigh rejection a sh1t test cousin or a good sign since sex is involved.

I had girls telling me this only to have sex with them the same night while in other cases I felt it was a genuine intention.

Anybody has something to say? possibly more elaborated than "dont listen to them mate"..

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had that experience. However the way I would play it is say, "okay, well cya around then," and attempt to leave. If its a **** test, she will try to stop you. If she doesn't stop you, then you know you haven't lost anything!

A girl who is into you and not psychotic will not play these games with you.

On the other hand, if she comes off as a shy, prude girl, then you are better off using this line, "don't worry, we don't have to do anything either one of us don't want to do tonight." Then later try to escalate.

So for me, the response really depends on the situation.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't want to appear a slut in your eyes. That's pretty much it. It's not necessairly a defense mechanism against you ,but more so against society's dogmas.

Girls are actually more prude about talking about having sex then they are about actually having sex.

I like to give a very suggestive grin non-verbally calling her out on her BS. A grin that suggests "Yeah right" or "We'll see about that".It's fun to see her act all cute about it.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldnt mention it unless it was on her mind. That means she's been thinking it and she knows she's leading you in that direction.

LMR is all you can take it as man.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl come over once and she said flat out: "I'm not having sex with you."

I said "okay" and just carried on, we ended up having a fun evening... then we had sex.

And I'm a chump. If a girl can tell me we're not having sex and then I manage to make it happen anyway, you should not be worrying one bit.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all society's conditioning in her brain.

As a couple other's have said, if she says it on her own, its because she's open the possibility, but doesn't want you to think she does that all the time.

ALL WOMAN CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THEM WAY TOO MUCH.

Just know that 99% of the time if she brings this up on her own, there is a VERY GOOD CHANCE that you WILL be banging her as long as you don't let her WORDS rattle you.

All you do is re-assure them, pull back a bit, then go back to what you were doing and let biology take over.

The key is not to panic or put any stock in her words, just watch her actions.

PIMP

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Either this or we will not have sex tonight.

Still not sure if I got whats being it, either a straigh rejection a sh1t test cousin or a good sign since sex is involved.

I had girls telling me this only to have sex with them the same night while in other cases I felt it was a genuine intention.

Anybody has something to say? possibly more elaborated than "dont listen to them mate"..

It’s chick reverse psychology.

She tells you that “we’re not having sex tonight” with the emphasis in the dudes mind to be placed on the buzzword: SEX and the rest of the words disregarded. Chick translation: “I WANT to have sex with you but I don’t want to be the one to initiate it or seem like I did. Keep doing what you’re doing to make me do it”. Chicks will do that to plant the sex seed in a dudes mind hoping because she mentioned it in an “anti-slvt” defense way that he’ll be smart enough to see past it and go for it regardless. (In her mind: I’m not responsible: The devil made me do it.) She doesn’t want the onus on her.

She wants a MAN who is going to take her regardless. And she’ll sleep with him again. For the clown who takes her “we will not have sex tonight” to heart and plays the “nice guy” who’ll wait and see things “progress”? She’ll avoid his calls and most likely take off unless she REALLY finds him hot enough to stay and “wait” regardless if he’s got massive social proof, looks she likes, someone to show off to her friends etc.

Chicks say those types of statements to the dudes they WANT to pass that test. Take it literally? You will 99% FAIL.

You have to simply know that “Angel” gave you the green light to go “Lucifer”.