Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some guys are living in denial about women

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot women have a lot of options today

They will pick good looking guys over ugly or average guys because they have high standards. They dont want to settle for less.

Every guy wants a hot girl.....same as a every girl wants a good looking guy

they might not be able to get one but that is what they want.

Not every hot girl is f-ing 5 guys at the same time..... like guys are trying to exaggerate in the posts.......but they are getting laid by a bf or a f buddy at some point.....why is that so hard to understand?

if youre banging one that is not your gf the why should you care if she is wants to bang another guy?....you shouldnt

they want to get laid just as much as you do.....so they will either hook up or get a bf....

if they are hooking up...why call them sluts? you call them that because they are not hooking up with you so you get frustrated

fat and ugly girls have options too.....the ugly, the fat, the average guys that cant get hot or average women are trying to get with the fatties and ugly girls because they want to get laid too....why is that hard to understand?

who do you usually see with an ugly girl or a fat chick? you see an ugly, fat, or average guy.

do you see garbage men, janitors, plumbers with hot 9's and 10's? no they are with fat unattractive women because 9's and 10's want guys that have status and money....why is this hard to understand?

a lot of girls do cheat on their bf's.....that doesn't mean most.....a lot do.

What if a girl has feelings for an f buddy but is not official with him for one reason or another

then she meets some other dude....starts talking to him because she is not official with the other guy.

would you call this girl a wh0re or a slut?

guys are living in denial or exaggerate because it is hard for them with women.

when you are able to attract women you see things how they really are.

when you have hot, average, fat girls wanting to hook up with you....you know they will do that and that is how it is for other good looking men

guys are trying to base assumptions on a few girls they know and use that for the majority of women....you cant do that

women will lie about how many guys they sleep with so they dont look like a slut....you cant take what they say at face value.

if you work on getting yourself in great shape, get a good job, fix your overall game you can be able to attract some women

you just have to work harder than some guys have to...those are facts

if you want to live in denial go ahead....but when you find out you cant get any women, find out that they are hooking up without you, then you will see things in a different light and finally step into reality.

quit making excuses for women, take care of yourself, realize that girls want sex just as much as you do....if there is a hot guy around to satisfy their needs....they will let him....but some guys will still think they wont

if you've done it before you now how it works

when you havent you can only speculate like I see some guys doing....

change yourself then you will see results

but dont be blind to what women really do

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There! All the chumps had it coming.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post! Very grounded in reality, but without being cynical or defeatist.

As I read over each point I found myself nodding in agreement. I think it's ridiculous that a guy who lives a lazy lifestyle complains he can't get hot women. She's had to work to become that woman we all desire, so why should she settle for some lazy slob? Like all things in life, you have to work for it!

And vice versa. As a guy who works hard to be a better man, I would never settle for some fat slob of a woman. In fact, I'm extremely selective these days and will reject a woman for being boring, uptight, dumb or arrogant....because I have options and don't need to settle.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
HALLIUGHA!   HALLIUGHA! HALLIUGHA!   HALLIUGHA!    

Thank the Lord. Ace Magnamus. A
 man that gets it. 

The problem is usually not with these slvty, shi...y women some of you seek out. The problem is some of you who seek out these slvty shi..y women.

If you want a better class of woman became a better class of man.

And yes, I know it's easier said than done.

But nothing worth having is easy to get. Most on this site know that.

It's like staying in shape and keeping healthy. It takes a hell of a lot of work, time and commitment, but it's usually worth it in the end.

The  question is are some of you really up to putting in that time, work and   commitment? Hmmmmmm.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i also want to mention that "game" will override "looks" aboout 90% of the time. you dont always have to be tall, dark, and handsome to get the girl. that also doesnt mean you can be a complete slob either. i used to to think that because i was short 5'7 that i couldnt get and girl that was taller than me. incorrect, i have dated numerous girls that were not only taller than me, but a lot taller. example this model chick i dated was 5'11 and in heels 6'3. work on you game most importantly. as far as looks its easy, groom yourself. get a haircut, trim up your beard, clip your nails, brush your teeth, buy one new outfit, put on cologne. all you have to portray with "looks" is that your not a total slob, and you take care of yourself. you dont have to have abs. it wont hurt if you do, but its not a requirement.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling someone to take care of themselves just to get women is silly. You should take care of yourself for yourself.

It's a good feeling to see your bank account with lots of money. It's a good feeling to just finish a strenous workout. It's a good feeling to have a job that you love.

Live your life for yourself. Not for women. I think a lot of guys on this board really need to grasp that ideology. I'm not bashing "the game" whatsoever, but revolving your main concern over impressing women seems very shallow and very AFC.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Telling someone to take care of themselves just to get women is silly. You should take care of yourself for yourself.

It's a good feeling to see your bank account with lots of money. It's a good feeling to just finish a strenous workout. It's a good feeling to have a job that you love.

Live your life for yourself. Not for women. I think a lot of guys on this board really need to grasp that ideology. I'm not bashing "the game" whatsoever, but revolving your main concern over impressing women seems very shallow and very AFC.
You should take care of yourself for yourself

but if some of these guys want to get better with women they need some motivation to do that to better themselves or they wont be successful with them.

some guys aren't blessed with good looks, not well built, dont have a lot of confidence, dont have a great personality, dont have a lot of money or status........they have to work to get that if the want be a better man

i don't see how that is silly or AFC for telling a guy to improve himself if he wants to be better with women if he is struggling with it now.

if he doesnt better himself he will always be struggling or be behind in the game

that is the truth, its reality, something he has to do....if he wants succeeed

dont see how that is AFC...........its just being realistic

some guys either dont want to put in the effort or they keep trying their old ways and that is why they are getting poor results.

every guy or girl can improve themselves......everybody should

every person has something great to offer no matter who they are

they just have to get in the game first before they can offer what they have

that is the truth and a lot of people dont want to accept it or try to bash guys for being honest or truthful.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:

That's right,the guys that complain here that they cant get a hot woman are no different from those guys who are poor and dream of owning a ferrari.

A hot girlfriend is not the final result or the objective,is just a direct conseguence of your high value as much as a fast car is the direct conseguence of the wealth of his owner.

If you cannot have a hot gf is because the frame is missing (your look,status,job,game whatever), you cannot have a got gf as much a homeless cant get a ferrari and even if he win one at the lottery he would be unable to pay the oil or the insurance nor park in a safe place.

Once a man get his sh1t togheter and put order in his life, many pleasable conseguences will happen.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lol.. ok so in a nutshell you epiphany is: let hos be hos.. just F them and stop trying to control them and label them etc... if you are an ugly poor man go for ugly women but if you are ugly and rich you can get pretty women..lol

dude its alot more complicated than that which is why so many men have problems.. i have spelled it all out many times on here

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Strelok said:
That's right,the guys that complain here that they cant get a hot woman are no different from those guys who are poor and dream of owning a ferrari..

the fact that a woman's possessing a vagina enables her to be equated to money and wealth is why men will never be able to compete equally with women in the dating game and will always be at a disadvantage..lol

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this thread. It is a healty dose of reality.

I would like to comment on the "doing things for yourself comment".

It is my opinion that people study and get the top job because they get a feeling of accomplishment...and ego boost and of course the MONEY. So they can live comfortably and buy nice things. If there was no monetary payoff I doubt they would do it. Capitalism. Objectivism.

If you want hot women and can't get them because you are overweight then it is nothing wrong with getting in shape so you can get the women u desire. To me getting in shape is just another part of sharping ones game. Thats why we come here and digest the techniques and information. They even have a health section...i guess so all bases can be covered. Are we doing it for ourselves? Yes and no. But I think we doing it with the goal in mind to get the hot women. Get the hot women get the feeling of accomplishment.

Sorry thing is some guys may beat themselves up asking themselves why they not getting the women. I tried the techniques. And they may get a hot woman from time to time. Its because you are overweight (I am). Lose the weight the quality and quantity of women will increase. I realized this before and lost the weight...but somewhere I dropped the ball...now back to square one. I am tired of being mad at reality..time to get mad at myself...and change.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
the fact that a woman's possessing a vagina enables her to be equated to money and wealth is why men will never be able to compete equally with women in the dating game and will always be at a disadvantage..lol
Equating women(hot ones) to trophies or symbols of victory is an other key to read the entire post of which you are quoting a part.

Somebody talked about "trophy wifes" and that topic could be linked to what I said althout my point is different.

And men and women do not compete equally for the simple fact that men and women are equal as much as apples and peers are.

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. There will always be someone better than you at anything you do. As long as you're doing well with what you do there shouldn't be a problem. I've been reading some comments on here very negative toward some women that are large or not good looking. some people are and some are not. It is what you were born with. Its how you go about fixing that is what counts. Then you have guys that dont look that great or cant get any women but they think they are entitled to beautiful women and insult the homily ones when they are homily too. I don't get that. If you look terrible yourself. Dont expect to have anything better. Thats the way the ball bounces. But you still can attract women that are similar to you but too many guys dont want to do that so they end up with nothing.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Survey says: The #1 Answer!

We have a powerball winner here!

Bout damn time this got posted! I will keep this in my courtroom files.

Reality bites, but those in denial had this one coming to them.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Good post! Very grounded in reality, but without being cynical or defeatist.

As I read over each point I found myself nodding in agreement. I think it's ridiculous that a guy who lives a lazy lifestyle complains he can't get hot women. She's had to work to become that woman we all desire, so why should she settle for some lazy slob? Like all things in life, you have to work for it!

And vice versa. As a guy who works hard to be a better man, I would never settle for some fat slob of a woman. In fact, I'm extremely selective these days and will reject a woman for being boring, uptight, dumb or arrogant....because I have options and don't need to settle.
Just speaking the truth here....some guys refuse to believe what reality is.

Glad that you guys are seeing reality and know whats up.

saying that women have options and like a lot of sex too is nothing new

it is not degrading....it is the truth..

Right....you are a successful guy because you have options and can pick and choose who you want to date....that is what successful men and women do....they pick who THEY want.

this is the point that i'm trying to drive home but these guys refuse to listen...guys like jdealsilveria, amazing etc....who think they know everything about women but dont....then they call people lunatics who speak the truth

good looking successful guys can pick and choose who they want to date

why should they date low value women when they dont have to?

why should hot women have to date low value guys when they dont have to?....they dont...misinformed guys think they will because they think they have "character" and think that is what women want....women dont care about a low value guy with character....they want a high value guy

average guys want a high value girl

average women want a high value guy

even low value women and men want a high value partner

everyone wants something that is better

why is so this hard to understand?

why should i have to be stuck with a boring chick or a low value girl? i dont because i have options to pick who i want to date.

this is no different with women

they all will hook up if they get a chance to....every girl would if a guy shows them the right attention, affection, pushes their emotional buttons....they want to be wanted and feel loved...if a girl who never had much attention before finally got that from a guy she would hook up with him bf or not...she wants to feel loved and wanted by that guy.

even hot girls that get that from a good looking guy will too

why is this so hard to understand?

ive known girls who hooked up with guys who all range with diff looks

i asked them after why did you hook up with him?

they said "he was there, made me feel good, made me feel special, i wanted to feel wanted, to feel loved, its what i needed."

so they hooked with that guy mistake or not because he pushed their emotional buttons, made them feel loved and wanted.

you can do this with any girl if you know how to do it and they will hook up with you.

are they a slut? no...they just have feelings and want to be loved and wanted.

some girls who you guys call "sluts" never had much love in their life...so they get that love from the guys who they sleep with no matter if those guys are using them or not...for them that is the love they think they have....esp when guys game them or b.s. them.

guys like amazing, jdealsilvieria dont understand any of this...they have no idea... so they accuse me of calling women all sluts and say i'm a lunatic....they just dont know anything.

those guys are wrong and dont know too much...then they post threads and try to offer advice and think they know everything....they dont....they think they do...

get your heads out of the clouds fellas, grab some knowledge, and
step into reality.