So... I'm in a LTR, and a newly single female friend asked me for Brunch (solo)...

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was an old friend from work, but I haven't seen her in more than a year. We chat from times to times on FB Messenger, but that's about it.

She is newly single, was seeing a guy. She thought they were exclusive, but she got burned because he was still sleeping with his ex behind her back.

Now she asked me for brunch to "catch up". She know's I'm in a LTR with a (I have proclaimed it many times to her) girl that fits all my criteria in a partner. I will be going, as I do not see anything wrong with catching up with an old friend.

I'm just worried she has a hidden agenda. What do you guys think?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want what they can't have..... However any man who is in a LTR must have a side girl.

A side girl keeps your inner game intact. It prevents you from going AFC as your LTR progresses.

A side girl is not someone you sleep with. Its someone you use to sharpen your game. (flirting... Sexual innuendo.... Testing your sexual vibe to see if you still got it)

Go to brunch.. Spend no more than an hour.... Split tab.... And make sure to project fulfilment / completeness.

SHE HAS NOTHING YOU DESIRE.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to brunch and think nothing of it. a daytime public activity that doesn't involve drugs or alcohol isn't going to cause any problems.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Women want what they can't have..... However any man who is in a LTR must have a side girl.

A side girl keeps your inner game intact. It prevents you from going AFC as your LTR progresses.

A side girl is not someone you sleep with. Its someone you use to sharpen your game. (flirting... Sexual innuendo.... Testing your sexual vibe to see if you still got it)

Go to brunch.. Spend no more than an hour.... Split tab.... And make sure to project fulfilment / completeness.

SHE HAS NOTHING YOU DESIRE.
^ This