Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So how do I let a girl know I'm interested without actually telling her?

dmatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I know tellinh a girl you like her and IS A BIG NONO. so I want to know what are ways to let her know im attracted to her? is being funny tease her acus her picking me up kino her and asking her for her # letting her know I think your interesting?

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is good for this kind of thing.

Is asking for her number enough? Is that a serious question? :D
YES, she will know you are interested if you ask for her number (and kino) she's not stupid.

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing my mom told me is that if i like a girl...she'll know
Something as simple as how you look at her will at least tell her that something's going on

But the thing is they're not really waiting for you to tell them that you like them but rather to see how you'll handle it
You don't think women know "Afc's" like them ?

Excuse me if i didn't really answer your question but this was what answered mine

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it a "big nono?" Make sure you keep building your experience and confidence instead of focusing on little things. That being said, once you're past the initial stranger phase, flirt with your eyes. If you're in the attraction phase she wants you to. Just don't stare/etc. Lips are good. Also:

Proximity
Eye Contact
Vocal Pattern
Kino

Play with those. Nothing is better.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:So how do I let a girl know I'm interested without actually telling her?

stick your ding dong in her

classy broadside

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to tell her? Because you think you have a big secret that she'll fall head over heels for?

Come on. If a girl truly likes you, she'll like you no matter what, regardless of what you might think or know. So if you know she likes you, then that's that. No need to blurt out something stupid.