Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so brothas is she not interested?

thatguywithtwohats

Reaction score
Met this girl at the bar and since my cell phone died, i gave her my number. Lucky for me i randomly ran into her on a train and we spoke and i got her number this was the next day after we met. Now, when i asked for her number i let her know i wanted to go out w her to the muesuem and she said yea that would be cool. I call her during my work break 4 days later and no response so instead of leaving a vm i left a text saying 'was going to leave vm but ill leave a text instead. I hope you got home easily sat'. Well i got no response that day. Im assuming she is not interested. Is this right or should i call her one more time a few days later? Thoughts?

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not interested. Move on.

You gotta keep those plates spinning bruh, you have to be able to replace em before they fall & break & these days plates are pretty hard to balance.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thatguywithtwohats said:
Spinning plates? I'm not sure I get that.
Ask out multiple women. Date more than one woman. Have options.

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh its her loss! and you dont need an ego bro it does more harm than good. Personally I would of waited max 2 days before the txt....you have to remember 4 days is alot of time which means its a lot of time to forget that you exist.

thatguywithtwohats

Reaction score
DannyM said:
Meh its her loss! and you dont need an ego bro it does more harm than good. Personally I would of waited max 2 days before the txt....you have to remember 4 days is alot of time which means its a lot of time to forget that you exist.
I would agree in general but I ran into her the very next and took an entire 45 min train ride together talking the whole time...so any sooner might have been too needy looking.

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could of also made her think that you weren't as intrested as she originally thought! It just totally depends on what type of girl she is.

thatguywithtwohats

Reaction score
DannyM said:
It could of also made her think that you weren't as intrested as she originally thought! It just totally depends on what type of girl she is.
But if she was interested, I think my call and text, she would have responded. I showed interest by talking to her at the bar and the train ride, so it only makes sense that she was never that interested.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DannyM said:
Whether it's her loss or your loss, you did not get the girl and you aren't dating her. Sorry, she just wasn't that into you.

BTW, 1 day is enough time to forget that you exist.

Case closed.

thatguywithtwohats

Reaction score
i forgot to mention the weirdest part about this: a) she gave me her phone to put my number in and b) when her friend came by at the bar to pull her away she stayed to talk to me.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I hope you got home ok sat" sounds really supplicating to me, like you just had to text her for any reason at all. Not saying it matters in this case, just an observation.

MatthEaddicT

Don Juan
Reaction score
She tested you rather immd by forcing you do something, to put your number in her phone, and you did. You gotta stay on your toes dude girls are genetically predisposed to weed out weakness and you showed yours. Indifference would have kept you from caring (self dignified)and atrraction would have set your boundry, at attraction not servitude. Your text was pretty boring too have your fun with the Next one

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she could have been interested at the bar.
As 45minutes is a long time to sound interesting you could of came across diferent than she first met you and got bored. You can find out alot about someone in that time. Im guessing you are above 25 becvause you asked to go to the muesium or you are nerdy or thaught she mite enjoy it. Or perhaps you are students. But I think that was the biggest problem. To a women it sais I love to got to museums and libraries in my spare time. (boring). Try bowling or something interesting and engaging ect. Dw bout her now forget her asap bro and ask out other chicks. Yeah ego deflation sucks nothing we can say that will help it until you forget bowt her.
Good luck.
Slick..

thatguywithtwohats

Reaction score
Slick Rick-NZ said:
Sounds like she could have been interested at the bar.
As 45minutes is a long time to sound interesting you could of came across diferent than she first met you and got bored. You can find out alot about someone in that time. Im guessing you are above 25 becvause you asked to go to the muesium or you are nerdy or thaught she mite enjoy it. Or perhaps you are students. But I think that was the biggest problem. To a women it sais I love to got to museums and libraries in my spare time. (boring). Try bowling or something interesting and engaging ect. Dw bout her now forget her asap bro and ask out other chicks. Yeah ego deflation sucks nothing we can say that will help it until you forget bowt her.
Good luck.
Slick..
shes an artist so I suggested something that she might be interested in.