Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snowed in ? GO here >>

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you with the tourism board?

Man I never got to explore Australia like I wanted to. I want to come down, hit the bars and hook up with some hot Aussie girls, then hit the outback. I'll see the Olympic Dam mine, that meteor crater, hopefully not get bit by a funnelweb or any of the other crazy crap you guys have down there.

Do the Aussie girls go gaga for an American accent? lol

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fall in love with any Aussie girl that opens her mouth and spills a few words with her adorable accent.

I wish there were more Aussie exchanges around my campus :p

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Do the Aussie girls go gaga for an American accent? lol
Yep, it will add at least 20 percentage points to your appeal.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their North Mexico peso is roughly equal to our South Pacific peso now so I don't think they can make it out here. Hard to know which is the weaker currency.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Jophil, but it is far from sunny where I am (Southport). Very cloudy and intermittent rain. Went by the beach at Surfers this morning, too much sweep for my liking! :)

Burleigh is probably decent but I cbf heading down there now.

Julius, as someone who has lived in America and is living in Oz, I can say that the country is wonderful and the people are great for the most part. Bars are fun and the women are cute and horny.

The only downside I can think of is our government and the lack of civil liberties protection. As a fellow shooter, I can say honestly that the laws here suck (understatement) for firearms ownership.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
Their North Mexico peso is roughly equal to our South Pacific peso now so I don't think they can make it out here. Hard to know which is the weaker currency.
North Mexico peso? You're welcome for not speaking Japanese, btw.