Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snowball System

Maximus002

Reaction score
Hey, I went on a date today. It was nice, we had fun together, I gave her Kino. And we had a good conversation 98% of the time. So for you to know I don't have that much experience (my bodycount is 2) but I have noticed something. For the last couple of weeks or month idk I interact a lot more with women. I try to be more in the conversation, more present and focused. I.e. I try to do have more eye contact with my component, be ****y and funny and the casual stuff you know. And I think, because of my regular interaction with other women, I was way more confident today. I made her laugh la lot which didn't happen with other girls the last couple of dates or other romantic interactions. So I think I should more implement the routine talking with girls and show more attractive behavior. Did you have the same experience as me? Or can you tell me other attractive behavior? Thanks :)

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!