Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smoked pot, thought I was going to die.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've probably toked maybe twice in the last few years. I was drunk Saturday night so I decided to take two hits from my buddy's pipe.

I remember lying on my back outside telling my friends I can't move. I couldn't see anyone, but I could hear their voices. I was completely paralyzed. Everything was spinning so fast I started panicking. After a while I started puking, fell asleep for a few hours and it gradually wore off. I have never, ever in my life been so inebriated.

My question is, what the hell happened? I've been "high" before, but I've never experienced anything like that. What it reminded me off was when they're prepping you for surgery and they put the mask over your face. That in-between stage when you're just about to lose consciousness.

I asked my friend what the hell I smoked and he said it was nugs.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't handle strong weed when you're drunk, unless you were already very stoned before you started drinking. The general rule is "grass then beer, in the clear. Beer then grass, on your arse."

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You sure it was natural herb and not chemically made THC replacement?

I once smoked the latter, took 3 good hits. Within 2 minutes I was out. Friends asked me to show something on computer, and I went up to a notebook on the hood of my car, tried to move mouse pointer to place where you type the password. That lasted, as it seemed to me, a very long time. Then I realized I couldn't do it, and wanted to go and sit inside my car. Closed notebook and start moving towards the door, then lights out.

After this was over friend told me that I just fell to the ground. They tried to get me into the car and couldn't, since all 5 of them were stoned too and I was heavy at the time. Then I puked, they took my off my sweater and washed me. After I puked I started to get conscious and they drove me home. At home I discovered that I also sh`t my pants. People die from this chemical stuff, I was lucky.

While I was out, I felt I was one of the last two atoms in the universe, and me and my buddy atom were spinning around and around, and the universe slowly slowed down and we knew we were going to die. At the end I heard my buddies trying to wake me up, I was hearing all those noises and thought it was all crap, not real, the place I was in was real. Turns out I was mumbling I'm going to die, I'm going to die as the atoms were slowing down.

Now something about naturallity of weed. Did you know that rasta don't smoke hydroponics? They only smoke natural weed grown under the sun. Hydroponics don't just have THC, they have nitrogen and other chemicals and pesticides. One of my friends used to smoke as a kid and pass out, because he held his weed for too long.

The way to smoke weed is to take a big hit, hold it in, then let it go a little, take some air and continue to hold it. You can hold like this for 2 or 3 minutes. That alone will get you high. A single joint could last you couple of days if you know how to smoke it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now something about naturallity of weed. Did you know that rasta don't smoke hydroponics? They only smoke natural weed grown under the sun.

That's because they live in a rain forest jungle where no one cares if they grow pot. There's not much point in hydro when you can plant fields. Plus they spent all their money on the funny hat they're always wearing.

Hydroponics don't just have THC, they have nitrogen and other chemicals and pesticides.

There is no difference whatsoever in anything grown hydroponically, other than a healthier plant. A lot of food is produced that way. Hydro crops typically require less pesticide, because they are typically grown in a greenhouse and they are always up off of the ground where bugs cannot easily crawl onto them. I have a greenhouse that will be full of hydro tomatoes next spring, as this spring's test plants were a great success.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl:
I was drunk Saturday night so I decided to take two hits from my buddy's pipe… I couldn't see anyone, but I could hear their voices. I was completely paralyzed.
Low blood pressure

Alcohol and weed don’t mix. It has a synergistic effect, exacerbating and intensifying the effects of both. Weed lowers your blood pressure (which is why your eyes get red), which explains the dimming of your vision, dizziness, and I would think also the paralysis. I have a good buddy who had a similar experience a few weeks ago at a party, drinking, with his vision dimming and believing for a moment he was going to die.
backseatjuan:
The way to smoke weed is to take a big hit, hold it in, then let it go a little, take some air and continue to hold it. You can hold like this for 2 or 3 minutes. That alone will get you high. A single joint could last you couple of days if you know how to smoke it.
No, that’s a myth. 95% of THC is absorbed within five seconds, and anything longer is just absorbing all the other crap. Any extra “high” is oxygen deprivation.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
We have seasonal food where I live. Cucumbers are sold year round, but only in spring and summer they are from the field, and other seasons they are from the greenhouse. Those from the field are freaking tasty. Those from the greenhouse have a funny taste, chemical. You wouldn't know this, because in publix they sell cucumbers that are up to six months old, stored in special freezers and worked over with special chemicals.

No, rasta wouldn't touch hydroponic marijuana even if you gave it to them free. Because hydroponic is not natural.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Florida, a few hours from Miami, which is the world’s capital of indoor hydroponic weed. The THC concentrations are among the world’s highest—I’m talking about like 25% potency and higher. It’s very “good shït.”

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew greenhouse cucumbers this spring. They were the best cukes I've ever had. I sold a lot of them. A true greenhouse variety will only produce female flowers, which means that when they are the only variety around, they don't get pollinated. The seeds are what make a cuke bitter and make you burp. Unpollinated seeds are like those of a seedless melon; they're small and you barely notice them. If your greenhouse cukes taste like nutrients, that's because the people growing them are not very good at what they do.

Rastas are just the hippies of the Caribbean. They talk a lot, but are too lazy to accomplish much. They are also supposed to be vegetarian and abstain from alcohol, but that rarely happens.

Miami, which is the world’s capital of indoor hydroponic weed.

Maybe after BC, Cali, and Amsterdam, but somehow I doubt it. The redneck inbreds still run the Florida state government, and the laws are still absurd. Florida makes Texas look progressive.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to TIME magazine, Florida has overcome California in terms of volume of production.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1913401,00.html

Since America is the largest consumer and producer, it seems reasonable to extrapolate the leader of America as the leader of the world, for indoor production. I was careful to say the THC concentrations are “among” the world’s highest.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone who smokes anything is not capable of thinking.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've only smoked a couple of times before so I wouldn't worry, it's not uncommon to have crazy reactions especially if you've not smoked much, and it was probably strong. And assuming nothing else was added to the joint.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like everyone is/was a regular pot-smoker these days. Never tried it, not interested, but it really seems as if I am in the minority these days.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
You can't handle strong weed when you're drunk, unless you were already very stoned before you started drinking. The general rule is "grass then beer, in the clear. Beer then grass, on your arse."
This. I was exactly like the OP in college which is why I hated pot. I was always drunk as hell and would end up falling out of my chair or passing out and puking. My friends thought it was hilarious and never would give me any unless I was drunk. Crap friends.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a place where I live that sells the synthetic weed. you just have to ask the guy behind the counter.

I thought it was fake so I rolled a joint and smoked while driving. I got so high I had to pull over. I couldn't tell the difference from the real thing.

I am in heaven now. Weed is basically legal for me to buy at the gas station.

I don't agree with it not mixing with alcohol. I don't like smoking weed until I have had a few drinks. It lowers the paranoia.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I found a place where I live that sells the synthetic weed. you just have to ask the guy behind the counter.

I thought it was fake so I rolled a joint and smoked while driving. I got so high I had to pull over. I couldn't tell the difference from the real thing.

I am in heaven now. Weed is basically legal for me to buy at the gas station.

I don't agree with it not mixing with alcohol. I don't like smoking weed until I have had a few drinks. It lowers the paranoia.

A few cold drinks is different than being ****faced. Also being a pro is different than being a beginner. your advice is not helpful. Read what the guy wrote for ****s sake.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
A few cold drinks is different than being ****faced. Also being a pro is different than being a beginner. your advice is not helpful. Read what the guy wrote for ****s sake.

I really don't give a sh!t what he said. I was responding to the other comments in the thread about the fake weed.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
Seems like everyone is/was a regular pot-smoker these days. Never tried it, not interested, but it really seems as if I am in the minority these days.
Right there with you. I must have missed reading where it said that inhaling carbon monoxide, tar-filled smoke into your lungs was a really good idea...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Once when I was 19 and living with my girlfriend a couple we knew came over with some weed. I had a beer or two and then a few puffs of the vile weed.

In a couple minutes I was literally paralyzed and couldn't will myself to move. I was sitting in the chair just observing others talking and feeling panicky but unable to move a muscle. I figured it must have been laced with something, but it could have just been my inexperience as I wasn't a regular user at all.

Edit: Come to think about it, this is much like approach anxiety, isn't it?