Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smack me somebody.. I got this slump funk!!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been slumping last several weeks, but truth be told, I am nursing a break up. Like an idiot, I jumped right back into a relationship before I was ready. Around the first of the year I was doing pretty well.. I had three plates spinning. I was NOT ready for any relationship or plates for that matter this entire year.

Anyways, when you guys are in a funk, slumping, you know what I speak, what have you done to pull yourself out of it? Kind of hard to call a fiance a oneitis.. so do not give me that. Love is a funny thing and it does crazy things to us. My relationship ended when soon to be mother in law moved in with us and started running the house w/out ex fiance doing a thing about it.

I have started getting me back into better shape, but I really need to go out more. Problem is around where I live, we have a few dives and not a lot else. Hence why I am slummin' online dating.

I also tried the old," best way to get over one is get another under you," two in fact.. While it helped short term, it did nothing for me in the long run.

Be curious to hear what you did to pull you through the funk of a break up?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you afford a trip right now?

That's was the best medicine for me.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Can you afford a trip right now?

That's was the best medicine for me.
Wish I could... but not even! That is part of my problem as well. I work a job I absolute hate and make half of what I am used to.. The area and economy around here sucks!

Thanks Bradd80... doing 1,2,3. Number 4 sounds like an idea. 5 not very likely. All my friends are in another state. When I moved to current location, I met ex soon after and spent all my time with her and moved in with her. I have people at work, but NOT most I would hang with. We all work grave yard shift. I have thought about even sarging alone.

My rebound was good for a while taking my mind off ex and doing things, but there were times the ex would creep into my head when I was in her bed, I would have to leave and go home. The damn ex would not make it any easier sending me texts when I was with rebound. I was led on for months as well.

Thanks sam and brad thus far! Brad I am sending a PM your way...

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, do everything that has been suggested above. what made me respond was when you said "job that i hate". i live by the words, "if you hate something, change it". sometimes we tell ourselves we cannot do it, but the fact is that we accept things we don't like because we are not willing to take the risk or put in the effort to change our situations. if you don't like your job or your environment, change it. move and get a different job, its that simple.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find other hobbies. My dating life is full of huge ups and downs. I get interested in hobbies. Lately it's been racquetball and making mead. I also think I may get into Yoga and start some sort of home yoga routine, don't want to be among a bunch of aholes in a yoga gym or whatever the hell. Maybe tai chi, maybe qi gong. Donno yet. Need to limber up for racquetball.

Hobbies baby, there are a million of 'em.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Wish I could... but not even! That is part of my problem as well. I work a job I absolute hate and make half of what I am used to.. The area and economy around here sucks!
This could be part of your problem. Why are you in an area that limits your growth potential? Perhaps look for a new job in a better area. Some areas to consider are San Antonio, Boston, LA, and many cities in Arizona. Not only will you be occupied with finding a new job, but you'll meet more people once you are hired in a booming area. Your focus should be on yourself when you are in a rut, not on women. Focus on self improvement from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep on Sunday-Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, between the hours of 10pm and 3am, leave time for secks, preferably with a woman.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a rampage...all for the purpose of rebelling and unplugging.