Slowly becoming more misogynistic and apathetic.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else on this board get this feeling? I just have no respect for the majority of women anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some rapist animal, or go out to the bars every weekend for a one night stand. I'm a pretty easy going guy and have loads of female friends who I enjoy hanging out with and respect a lot.. No interest in them really besides friends though.

But lately, out of all the girls I have dated.. All of them are just typical party girls that are not really worth my time or patience. They have multiple guys hitting them up constantly (most of them AFC), hangout with lots of different guys (just as friends supposedly, although wouldn't be surprised if they were having sex.) and all that.

Now I'm NOT LOOKING for a relationship, I'm just looking for a girl that is cool enough to engage my interest and it's not really working out. Most of these girls have a lot of fun around me and will text a lot etc.. But then when we go out somewhere or just hangout at her place, she's getting texts all night from different dudes. With my mentality on this I just say "**** it, she can have that guy instead of me.. I don't really care."

Now what I want to ask you DJs and PUAs out there.. Is this a bad attitude to have on the matter? I'm generally really friendly and outgoing when meeting new people and I can be the life of the party for sure and girls dig it. I have no problem getting girls in bed either. But I really think my problem has moved from my AFC days of holding her on the pedestal, to me being on the pedestal and looking down on them. Do you think this is a problem? Or a good outlook on the situation of women?

Just trying to evaluate myself here, no relationship problems... I really don't think listening to that Tom Leykis guy is working out for me either haha! :)

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's good to be apathetic to the RESULTS of your interaction with women.

I don't think it's good to look down on them.

For instance, I understand that I don't need women to be happy. So that makes me apathetic to whether or not a prospect returns phone calls, etc. It doesn't matter. Life is good anyway. And more girls are just around the corner.

I think that's partly what you're trying to describe. But then you get to the point where you're talking about looking down on them. And I just dont think there's a need for that. I look down on individuals, sure. But not groups. Women are women. Looking down on them for being women is like looking down on a tree for being a tree.

Keep positive in your own life as an individual, and remove the people that take away from that positivity. But don't walk around with the negative attitude of looking down on women. If they're bringing you down like that, they sound like individuals that you shouldn't waste your valuable time on.

kevin32

Reaction score
You can command respect with women by treating them the way you'd like to be treated. If she's responding to texts while she's with you, remind her that you don't do that on your phone when you spend time with her, and you don't appreciate it.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from my experience, the only women I've ever had any connection with are the women that I treat like sh!t. So it's really difficult to actually have respect for them.

But I see where you're coming from Iceberg. I have been very positive lately as I am employed again and saving money. I'm still crashing at a friend's place, but I should have my own place very soon.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I was replying to another thread but I was mainly thinking about this one.

None of the thirty odd women I've dated in the last two years were up to spec for an LTR, not that I'm looking for one but you gauge that stuff all the same. If I took the possibility of getting some pu55y out of the equation a lot of those women weren't interesting or fun enough to warrant spending time with. But it's always going to be part of the equation, I'm cool with that.
I think what you're experiencing is probably pretty universal, a stage of growth most DJ's will go through. I've come to accept that a large proportion of women really don't have anything more to offer than their pu55y. And boy do they trade on it!

I think it's good to see the world as it really is however mundane that truth might be. You'll keep enjoying the Game regardless.