Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single women w/ not just kids, OLDER kids

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after being away for almost a year and half I have had a lot going on and now I am back to square one, which starts here! I will not be going to the intricate details. Found a women with small kids in the house and like an idiot, moved in. Right from the start I did not like how the kids were being raised, which at first was none of my business. Later it became more of my business as we were engaged. After several months, I developed a love for her kids, albeit they could be a pain in the ass. Then fiance's mom moved in with us from California looking for a house. Soon to be mother in law started running the house with girlfriend allowing this garbage. Then her mother started treating me crappy! I had enough and left!. Oh the lessons learned.

Which leads to girl I started seeing after the ex. She was 48, kind of a tomboy of sorts, not usually my thing, but there was something about her. Maybe a rebound sort of thing. Anyways, she has 3 grown a$$ kids STILL living in her house. The oldest was 28 and been on house arrest w/ ankle monitor for almost a year laid up on the couch. The middle was 19 years old, quit college and no job, until recently. Her boyfriend of 3 years practically lived there shacking up. The only one I can understand still there is one a senior in high school.

The girl I was dating worked two jobs. All of these lazy a$$ kids would not clean, talked like sailors in front of girl and the grandmother, and spoiled rotten!!!! Disrespectful as hell towards me.

What a lesson learned!!!!! It is hard/ bad enough dating single women with small children. At least they can be molded. But these older still living at home with mommy types are a drain on society. Just kicked me in the arse.

I was more or less hanging with second like a friends with benefits sort of thing. I have even stopped that because it is such a waste of time.

Should have followed my old rule in both situations... leave women with brats alone!!!!!!!!!!!!! The older, the worse they are!

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never dated a woman with small children, but have dated women with no children, monster children, lovely children.

The no children women were problematic as I am a single dad and it usually got complicated eventually.

The children's behavior typically reflects their environment growing up. I would never go out with a woman again whose children I didn't approve of. Too much trouble.

The other thing I noticed, is that it only take one very functional parent to influence a child to follow the right path. Make sure it was the mother who was the functional one in this case.

If I had no children, I would only date women with no children or maybe children grown up and successful.

SH

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sold My Soul,
The things we poor Men do for a bit of Pvussy!