Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Silly question, (It's worth the risk.)

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so recently I stumbled into the fact that theres this girl on my facebook I have a major case of Oneities towards. (In fact I've had it for years.) Now the thing is, I reconize the fact that I like this girl, I've decided to comunicate with her, but I need some help on particulars.

Here's the entire story.

I used to be on the same bus with her in high school. I also happened to be a F-ing loser at the time! So at the time, it was a no go regardless because of social status. (Trust me when I say this, it couldn't of worked.) However, I still always wanted to get together with her, and in alot of ways I could tell she was honestly intrested in me.

Yet the kicker was that we could never hook up because of those damn social starways. Later we fell off because I stopped talking to her after her "Guy friends" began to constantly make me look bad. You know, make me look like a beta at every turn... so they could get into her pants... even though she liked me.

Actually, to be honest, I learned alot of game from them. Lol.

Anyways, the kicker is, later on I found out she "DID" have a thing for me, (it was confermed by a mutal friend.) BUT because of those damn high school status it never worked out and we haven't even SPOKEN in three years.

So the other day I was trolling through facebook, and low an behold I spotted her in my friends list. She must of added me, (because I don't add people) so I know that she can't be too angry at me. The good news though is that this time through I've become a social, cool and somewhat popular person. So I know that if I contact this girl, it puts the ball more in my favor then it ever has, the issue is that dispite how I've changed I have a feeling she'll remember me of three years ago.

Now my question is not wether or not to do it, cause quite frankly this girl is worth it. My question is how through email do I present the fact that I've changed, how do I get to that?

(also, keep in mind this girl is 11/10, works as a model, and is sorta one of those latina girls. She's smart too. :p ... and no, I'm not hooking you up!:down: )

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take advantage of it before she gets a bf

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man, but I don't think you have much of a chance with this broad. These Hollywood movie type scenarios where the former geek changes his life and lands the prom queen never seem to play out in real life.

That's been the case for me at least, and I was somewhat popular for most of high school. During high school, I had a chance with most of the chicks in my grade, with the lone exception being the upper-crust chicks, like the hottest of the hot girls who were rich and drove cars nicer than what my parents drove. I was able to pull these kinds of girls (sorority queens and rich party girls) in college with some consistency, but that was of course after I'd changed myself and earned some more social proof.

IMO, it's very hard to game girls who were "above" you in high school, even three or four years down the road after you've changed yourself and reached a higher level of social standing. For some dumb reason, girls you went to high school with will always perceive you as having the same level of social proof, even if your change is very visible.

I've tried tons of times with the upper-crust chicks from my high school, particularly when I was home from college on vacation breaks. I've tried Facebook messages, direct approaches at bars and in public, everything. And the results are always the same: no dice. I even had a former ice queen-type girl flatout tell me that she didn't want to meet up with me for coffee or lunch, even though I tutored her in English during high school.

My friends have all had the same experiences, and we were all in the same clique.

Though, I still think you should try for this chick. Like you said, what the hell do you have to lose, and she added you on Facebook so she clearly doesn't think herself too far above you. Send her a message on Facebook (not a wall post) and say something funny and light-hearted. Maybe bring up how you saw one of your old teachers from a while back, and he was still the same goon/creeper/pedophile/goofball that he always was. If she responds favorably, take it from there.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to "prove" you've changed. Be who you are. Draw her into your world...she doesn't even really know you or your world anyway.

Don't do it over email. Have a couple of short convos, get the phone number, arrange a meet up live life in real life. Don't stay on email long. Also don't dwell on the past with her too long either. Get it out the way quick and move on to making new memories about this current life, not the old one. Don't let old negativity cling to what you have now.

Now having admitted you have one-itis is gonna get you roasted on this site...so good luck with that. If you think you can keep your head and heart in check man go for it. But you already seem like you are trying to prove something to someone and you have noone to prove anything to right?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Now having admitted you have one-itis is gonna get you roasted on this site...so good luck with that. If you think you can keep your head and heart in check man go for it. But you already seem like you are trying to prove something to someone and you have noone to prove anything to right?
I kind of thought the same, but didn't want to say it. Usually, any time a guy comes on here posting at length about one girl, he doesn't ever get her, or if he does things usually end badly.

It's still worth going for though.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you answered your own question. She's worth it so go for it. You don't need permission from any of us, but since you asked, I give you permission.

Don't blow it by being insecure and talking about any negative things that happened in HS. If she asks about something bad that happened (or didn't happen) just keep your reply short and general. "Oh that? That's in the past." "Just didn't have the oppertunity." ect...

P

ParadocksSox

MikeYikes122 said:
Sorry man, but I don't think you have much of a chance with this broad. These Hollywood movie type scenarios where the former geek changes his life and lands the prom queen never seem to play out in real life.
If this does work out, I suggest trying to get a movie deal.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
I kind of thought the same, but didn't want to say it. Usually, any time a guy comes on here posting at length about one girl, he doesn't ever get her, or if he does things usually end badly.

It's still worth going for though.

And what warrior said.
Hey, absolutely, but unlike most guys I'm not here to deny it, make excuses, or hide it under the rug. i like this chick, end of story... if people dislike that then, hey whatever.

Also, paradocksock... give me that deal, cause I got the date... and now I'm on easy street. :)

Anyways, any ideas for a good place to meet up after a couple of years? I don't want to do something like a movie in general, (Cause they suck.) and I think that we have to keep it public to ease some tension. Any suggestions? (and no, not coffee.)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a park, a pub or lounge, the beach, walk downtown, museum, ect...

Think about what you would like to do and do that with her.