Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shy and Introverted.

Hawk-19

Reaction score
Pretty much sums me up.

I met the girl that I had a big "crush" on a few years back.

We used to go to the same "youth project" (for those with problems).

Anyway, after seeing her again over a week a week ago, we had a great catchup, I bought her something special for christmas, we went for coffee the next day..

Then one evening a few nights later, I recieve a text from her asking if I had anything to say. Needless to say, that had me completely baffeld. I text back asking her what she meant. To cut to the chase, my parents have been at it again, spreading rumours about me, in order to destroy everything that I try to build.

I told her that none of it is true, and she then proceeded to say that she didn't care if I had or hadn't done it. I again told her that I am innocent.

Anyway, after a few days of not talking. She invites me to her New Years Eve gettogether.

I accepted, went over there, had a great time, and with a lot of support from other people there, I then (as corny as it sounds..) asked her if she would be my "girlfriend". I don't recall getting a straight answer, and we did talk for quite a while about the rumour.

Anyway, the next day I had an appointment at 4 o'clock in the afternoon with my psychologist. I asked her beforehand if she wanted to maybe go out for a meal tonight, she said yeah and told me to text her later.

I said I would and that i'd call her as well because talking is easier. So I text her, and tried calling her.

She didn't respond to the texts, and the phone just kept ringing.

I sent her a text asking if everything is alright a few hours later. Still no reply!

I'm pretty worried, what should I do?

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Honestly I cannot tell if you are serious or not.

Basically you have not seen this girl for some time, you bump into her, buy her stuff and ask her to be your girlfriend? Then you needily text her and call her and wonder why she did not respond?

Care to elaborate a bit?

Hawk-19

Reaction score
I suppose you are right.

I have known her for years and we have always had kind of a thing for one another, but neither of us really got around to asking the other one. Mainly because of the hardship we had to endure (and in some things still endure).

I know I probably startled her by reappearing after 3 years, and confessing my feelings.

It really is a very long and complicated story which is why most people will just shake their heads in misunderstanding.

If you need specific information just reply with your questions. I'll see how many of them I can answer. Please note that I might not reply to all your questions if they get "too" personal.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confessing your feelings or asking a girl to be your girlfriend 99% of the time doesn't work. Even if it does work, it's making you demonstrate neediness and this is a universal turnoff.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
You have already pretty much mucked this one up honestly, you may not want to hear it but you may as well delete her number and forget her.