Shut da fuk up about women. You big puss-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though this is the mature man forum a majority of you still spin your lives around women and problems you are having with them.

Please grow a pair and remind yourself that you are a man and there are other more interesting things to post about, other than "did I handle this situation right," "I need help from mature guys about how to fall in love with this girl" etc... and please, spare us all the wack BS theories about women (not that they are incorrect, but a mature man should have his shit together enough to realize that he doesn't need to care about what makes women tick).

consider this as a reminder, YOU ARE A MAN, YOU HAVE OTHER INTERESTS AND QUESTIONS IN LIFE FAR GREATER THAN WOMEN.

so please lets quit turning mature man forum into vagina/soap opera/I think I understand female logic, estrogen fest.

bsthatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, exactly.

I don't know why but it took leaving this forum to realize the irony of it all.

I think about women much less than I used to when I visited this forum. But alas, it is necessary to reverberate that women aren't the priority in life as one of the regulars (who instead make posting here their life priority) will soon do in this thread :rolleyes:. Ah haha.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Drum and Bass ....

Even though this is the mature man forum a majority of you still spin your lives around women and problems you are having with them.
I noticed you have about 500 posts .... is that because you have nothing better to do ?

:woo:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, you've always been a pr!ck in about 95% of your posts.

No wonder you would be the one posting crap about "not thinking about women" on a DISCUSSION BOARD SPECIFICALLY FOR DISCUSSING WOMEN.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i find it hilarious that some people come here and have tons of posts but make threads that tantamount to shutting it down. Just dumb. If you want to talk about your lilacs or whatever is more important to YOU then gtfo and go. Otherwise ur just a troll with an elitist attitude.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass does make a good point in this post.

Nobody can disagree that although picking up women is the major focus of this website, having interests and desires outside of women is very important for one to live a well-balanced, fulfilling lifestyle.

...not to mention that women are not the major focus of a true Don Juan. The DJ Bible emphasizes this point numerous times.

Although, Drum&Bass, you should perhaps start to write posts in a more organized, conventional manner. Much of what you say gets scoffed at instantly just because of the poor grammar and numerous colloquialisms you use.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Even though this is the mature man forum a majority of you (Insert insults here)
If you want to troll, at least mask the formula a bit. That way, you get more posts in before they catch onto you and ban you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
azanon said:
If you want to troll, at least mask the formula a bit. That way, you get more posts in before they catch onto you and ban you.
From what a little bird has told me it won't be long.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no idea what your talking about.

Why would anyone go to sosuave and post about all the other parts of life?
why not ?? everything you need to answer any question about women has already been done brilliantly dozens of times over. Interactions with women and how to handle yourself is formulaic and requires only a slight bit of common sense and pride.

That's what I talk to my friends about.
So talking about other parts of your life are exclusive to offline friends ?

The point of this website is to post about issues related to dating.
Sure, at first, for someone who is new to independent thinking and learning about womens nature I can agree with that. But how many times do you need to be told, "she's just not good enough for you, be strong and walk away?" or "Your not ready to be dating, improve other aspects of yourself before doing anything else."

Although, Drum&Bass, you should perhaps start to write posts in a more organized, conventional manner. Much of what you say gets scoffed at instantly just because of the poor grammar and numerous colloquialisms you use.
I never thought about that, I'll take into consideration next time I post.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your on a religious forum you talk about religion.
If your on a Powerlifting forum you talk about powerlifting.
If your on a political forum you talk about politics.

If your on sosuave you talk about Pu$$y.

Either your a troll or your a dumbazz.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually thought the "what is the matrix?" thread was really good, awhile back Latinoman posted about young single divorced males who don't have kids are now being targeted by media. The thread I posted about a man having children and why it isn't necessary, threads about guys questioning their purpose and what makes them happy, those were good posts (to name a few)!

I can look back for other interesting things that were brought up and had nothing to do about immature questions involving women..

I think there was even a thread about double standards in society when it comes to men and women. The thread about violence against women. All those threads talked about important issues that got us thinking.

but take a look at whats out there now.."should I let a girl drive my car"..."Low interest level what should I do ?" etc etc..

theres no way to eliminate all the pointless questions that end up here but they seem to be in the majority rather than the minority..and finally

consider this as a reminder
This post wasn't the be all end all lets change sosuave right now...it was just a reminder, you read it, and say to yourself..yea I think I agree with that and keep on doing your thing, some of you are WAY to sensitive.

p.s. I don't look down on any of you, why or where do any of you feel like I do that ?

p.p.s I hear what your saying Form

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:

Please grow a pair and remind yourself that you are a man and there are other more interesting things to post about, other than "did I handle this situation right," "I need help from mature guys about how to fall in love with this girl" etc... and please, spare us all the wack BS theories about women (not that they are incorrect, but a mature man should have his shit together enough to realize that he doesn't need to care about what makes women tick).

consider this as a reminder, YOU ARE A MAN, YOU HAVE OTHER INTERESTS AND QUESTIONS IN LIFE FAR GREATER THAN WOMEN.

so please lets quit turning mature man forum into vagina/soap opera/I think I understand female logic, estrogen fest.

The true meaning behind your post is correct, however your delivery sucks.

Yes, the focus and attention should be on you. Not a woman. Correct!

Yes, more men would be more successful if their posts were how to better themselves. Self-centered Posts rather than "I will stay the same, what should I do to get women?". You are correct in this sense.

BUT, and this is a strong BUT, most of the problem with interactions is the FRAME and low CONFIDENCE level which are intertwined. This goes hand in hand in bettering yourself. As you become better, you are of higher value.
But inner Confidence and higher value starts with thoughts and then transmutes into action. That being said , once that is understood through woman-dynamic posts, than one can work on themselves because they recognize they are of higher value.

droogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with DnB... the mature man forum should be a tad more sophisticated when it comes to certain topics.

This forum should be for advanced topics and convos. What works for the younger guys on this site does not always work for us and vice versa. Whats the use if we are going to talk about juvenile level subject matter?

People should get flamed when it happens, so that that stuff ends up in the other forums where it should be. We're all men here right???

DnB, dude, "while I like your posts they tend to be very blunt a lot of the time."

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D&B, I think I agree with the jist of your post...
However your bedside manner sux.

Yeah yeah, you're just being yourself, that's great,
but there is a saying that you will catch more
bees with honey than vinegar...

Now I'm not saying you gotta treat us all like
7 year old girls, but by the same token we don't have to
listen to someone shout at us or call us names.

Your point is well-taken and personally I just
look at the subject lines to make my little internal
split decision about whether to open a post or not.
I won't even single any out, but there are some
thread headers which just do not pique my interest
enough for me to open them. That's my own control...
it's like complaining about a television show too much...
just change the channel!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
droogie said:
This forum should be for advanced topics and convos. What works for the younger guys on this site does not always work for us and vice versa. Whats the use if we are going to talk about juvenile level subject matter?
Ever heard the saying "There is no such thing as a stupid question"?

People asking these sorts of questions obviously need help.

There is a TON of intelligent discussion on the MM board. If you don't like a certain post or don't wish to give your input, you move on, you don't make a post calling other people pu$$ies. Unless you are a jerkoff, that is.

And another thing that pisses me off.......people who conclude that if you post more than 2.3 times per day that your life "revolves around women". I do this because i enjoy it, not because I obsess about it.

droogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Ever heard the saying "There is no such thing as a stupid question"?
Huh??? Is this not the mature man forum? I love when someone disagrees just for the sake of it. "How is expecting the mature forum to be at a higher degree of subject matter so unreasonable?"

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
droogie said:
Huh??? Is this not the mature man forum? I love when someone disagrees just for the sake of it. "How is expecting the mature forum to be at a higher degree of subject matter so unreasonable?"
What higher degree subject matter do you want? The OP made a frivolous complaint IMO.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, at first, for someone who is new to independent thinking and learning about womens nature I can agree with that. But how many times do you need to be told, "she's just not good enough for you, be strong and walk away?" or "Your not ready to be dating, improve other aspects of yourself before doing anything else."
I must say, you do have a good point there ....

:rockon:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why some of you are all so sensitive about D&B's delivery. That's kind of... womanly? :)

I thought women were supposed to be the emotional ones.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
iqqi said:
I don't understand why some of you are all so sensitive about D&B's delivery. That's kind of... womanly? :)

I thought women were supposed to be the emotional ones.
It's not that the pizza isn't great, it's that the DELIVERY sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.