Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I try this on every first date?

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet a girl a couple of weeks ago at a bookstore. It is cataloged in my approach journal over on the main discussion board. We make plans to meet up at Starbucks a few days later. She doesn't want to do alcohol because she is finishing up her antibiotics for strep throat.

The Starbucks is only 5 minutes from my house. So I get in my car when the date is suppoosed to start and try to start the engine and I get that classic "click click click" sound. The battery was dead.

So I call her and tell her my car is dead. She offers to pick me up. On her way to my house, I had removed the battery. When she arrived, I gave her the tour and we talked about 15 min. I then asked her to give me a ride to Wal-Mart so I could exchange the battery. She did, and it was fun. We then went to Starbucks on the way back and stayed until closing. Then we came back to my house and she held the flashlight while I installed the new battery.

I put the TV on and we talk. I went for the kiss within 15-30 minutes of sitting on my couch, and she was very receptive. Didn't get her to bang but she did give me head and swallowed.

I wonder if any of this would have occurred that night if my car had started.

I wonder if my car should always not start on a first date if the meet-up location is reasonably close to my house.

I am thinking about faking car problems to get the girl to my house sooner. I won't be doing the trip to WM with a battery, however.

Thoughts?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say yes, you should escalate on most first dates, but not have a dead car. A clunker that won't start is not going to make you look good on average, but yes here it did serve to be a nice group activity and bonding experience. Some might even say this is an example of "boyfriending" as this is something she'd more likely do for someone she's been dating a while than some stranger. Congrats.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at that you went from niceguy to badboy unintentionally.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His car didn't start and he went to wallmart to get a battery with her. It was an action date. How is he a badboy?

"Action dates" are always fun. :D