Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I smash this girl?

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
-bends wrist and flutters eyelashes- I SAY TELL HER HOW YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL~ girls looooooooove that sorta thing, hun!

pfff kidding.

Remember it goes on your permanent record. She'll talk to other girls. If she happens to tell a really hot girl something about you, is it going to be bad, or good? It can go many ways. It might get you more customers, open up threesome options. If they hear you are a good lay, some girls may want to see for themselves or doubt you in person. Or, if your smash audition comes out badly, it will be a mark against your reputation around your college and tarnish other girl's interest levels.
Yeah I feel what you're saying bro that it could possibly be a good thing and bring more girls. If she was to say something bad, couldn't I just say that it didn't happen?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, if for instance I was to smash her, couldn't I just deny it if she was to tell people?
you play it cool, act the way you normally act if people spread rumors about you, and if you don't have a default response, then laugh, shrug it off, and pay it little attention.

being defensive or outright lying about it might just add fuel to the fire and turn a potential minor embarrassment into a disaster

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP: DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, YOU ARE YOUR OWN MAN...

The only question i have for you is this:

If we both know know that shes below your range and that you can do much better then WHY DONT YOU HAVE OTHER QUALITY GIRLS ON THE SIDE RATHER THEN SETTLE FOR THIS?

Be honest with yourself... Are you doing this out of lack of options, desparation or is your game in need of a serious fix?

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask the answer is no. Don't be a **** about it. Just tell her that you don't feel any chemistry. It should get her to move along and she has no reason to bad mouth you to hotter friends acquaintances.

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP please remove pic. I hate it when people here make comments about pics here, who knows maybe she'll find it someday

And bang whom you want, i allow you it.
I agree, listen to and do whatever you want to do.

PS. The girl beside her is probably a rocket lol :p

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
****ing sub-par girls is damaging to your own self. You are more likely to get oneitis after this and it lowers your value if other girls get to know.
This girl is a 3.5-4 at top... I would tell her that I am flattered by her flirts but that I am not interested ... LJBF hahaha... Try and bang her friends 6+
Way I see it is that you want to have sex with her, but you are worried about what everyone else thinks.

That is nothing but insecurity on your part.

What do you do? You have sex with her. And then you shrug your shoulders when anyone tries to talk trash about it.

Certainly don't deny it. That is completely pathetic. Own it in a discreet way, and you get respect from men and women both - even if they don't admit it.

However, If this girl is anywhere close to your social circle, you'll have to keep some strong boundaries that stop her from imposing on you. And that might well be more effort than it's worth.
I just got drunk and had her blow me off, left her place pretty quick. I'm going no contact now only thing is I have class with her, what do you mean by keep the boundaries? She's not in my social circle but as I said I do have classes with her and i do interact with her and other people daily in class and occasionally around the campus. How do you think I should play it? I'm not expecting her to tell people that she blew me bc she'd look bad from that

Last edited:

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women can't put out when the time comes but they do still acquire feelgood from "rejecting".
Today, she prolly feels like a hotshot for "not being a slut" and "being hit on".

People telling him to do whatever he wants, that's bad advice. He wants advice and wants to hear the processes behind the ideas... he obviously is down to fck her but he's totally aware that she's lower grade. That's why he's here and that's a good step toward redpill/alpha.

Like I said, going after or even just giving attention to girls like that will only damage your own self weither she accept, or as you can prolly tell and feel by now, weither she rejects.

Nicely nod at her (as you would to anyone you know) when you cross her in the hallway. You don't want her against you; you prolly wanna bang her hotter friends!
Do not let her "LJBF" you... if she comes to talk to you, be nice, chill like you don't care (and you shouldn't anyways) about what happened, as if it didn't happened. If she wants to talk about that, tell her to forget about it, that you were drunk /with a big friendly smile

It's also time to reflect on all of this too... do you have an idea why she blew you off? Did you fck up? Was she just seeking attention? Is she just awkward? Were you awkward?
Take this as a learning experience cause this is what it really is in the end... my life has been a path of successful and not so successful experiences which in the end made me a better person, specially towards women.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of women can't put out when the time comes but they do still acquire feelgood from "rejecting".
Today, she prolly feels like a hotshot for "not being a slut" and "being hit on".

People telling him to do whatever he wants, that's bad advice. He wants advice and wants to hear the processes behind the ideas... he obviously is down to fck her but he's totally aware that she's lower grade. That's why he's here and that's a good step toward redpill/alpha.

Like I said, going after or even just giving attention to girls like that will only damage your own self weither she accept, or as you can prolly tell and feel by now, weither she rejects.

Nicely nod at her (as you would to anyone you know) when you cross her in the hallway. You don't want her against you; you prolly wanna bang her hotter friends!
Do not let her "LJBF" you... if she comes to talk to you, be nice, chill like you don't care (and you shouldn't anyways) about what happened, as if it didn't happened. If she wants to talk about that, tell her to forget about it, that you were drunk /with a big friendly smile

It's also time to reflect on all of this too... do you have an idea why she blew you off? Did you fck up? Was she just seeking attention? Is she just awkward? Were you awkward?
Take this as a learning experience cause this is what it really is in the end... my life has been a path of successful and not so successful experiences which in the end made me a better person, specially towards women.
I saw her earlier in class, I definitely do wanna bang a few of her hot friends lol. I stayed away from her in class It looked like she was gonna come over to chat but didn't. I think she blew me bc she was hoping I'd fvck her but I didn't, Yeah I also didn't want to let her friendzone me. I'm thinking she might wanna c0ckblock me with her friends since I didn't fvck her or possibly some other reason she would have. How do you think I should handle that situation?

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean that you think she blew you off because you think she was hoping for you to bang her but you didn't?
How does that happen? Not following...
Did you lead her the whole way then went home and tried to pitch a 2nd date?

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean that you think she blew you off because you think she was hoping for you to bang her but you didn't?
How does that happen? Not following...
Did you lead her the whole way then went home and tried to pitch a 2nd date?
What I mean is she was giving me a bj and I could tell she had interest in me banging her but I didn't really pay it too much attention and left her place after the bj without fvcking her.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Way I see it is that you want to have sex with her, but you are worried about what everyone else thinks.

That is nothing but insecurity on your part.

What do you do? You have sex with her. And then you shrug your shoulders when anyone tries to talk trash about it.

Certainly don't deny it. That is completely pathetic. Own it in a discreet way, and you get respect from men and women both - even if they don't admit it.

However, If this girl is anywhere close to your social circle, you'll have to keep some strong boundaries that stop her from imposing on you. And that might well be more effort than it's worth.
"doesn't matter had sex."

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP please remove pic. I hate it when people here make comments about pics here, who knows maybe she'll find it someday

And bang whom you want, i allow you it.
He wants tips which are hardcore based on what the girl looks like.. live and let live man. If the girl find this forum, maybe it'll be a reality kick to take care of herself.

What I mean is she was giving me a bj and I could tell she had interest in me banging her but I didn't really pay it too much attention and left her place after the bj without fvcking her.
So she gave you a bj, you ran away and now you are hoping to get back at banging her?
I think you screwed up... now this is awkward ;p
How do you see this and what are your intents now? What are your expectations?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to smash her hot friends, but right now only have access to her.

Smash her. Make it the best lay she ever had. Chicks talk. When she tells her hot friends how you had her body shaking, it will make the other girls curious about you.

Remember kitty kats kompete. You ring one of their bells and ring it good, they all want you to come to their door.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
He wants tips which are hardcore based on what the girl looks like.. live and let live man. If the girl find this forum, maybe it'll be a reality kick to take care of herself.

So she gave you a bj, you ran away and now you are hoping to get back at banging her?
I think you screwed up... now this is awkward ;p
How do you see this and what are your intents now? What are your expectations?
Nah man I'm not trying to get back at banging her, I wanna smash some of her hotter friends, I have a feeling she might try to c0ckblock me with her friends, I saw her earlier and just avoided her area. A friend of mine told me I should bite the bullet and bang her to possibly get her to tell her hotter friends and then get them wanting me. What do you think about that?

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Smash her. Make it the best lay she ever had. Chicks talk. When she tells her hot friends how you had her body shaking, it will make the other girls curious about you.

Remember kitty kats kompete. You ring one of their bells and ring it good, they all want you to come to their door.
Be careful tho.... something to consider; if her friends are MUCH hotter or they consider they are anyways, they're not gonna want to steep that low as to **** you maybe but it also depends on what YOU look like. You could pull the "I am not a shallow guy" BS card to make the hotter girls not as reprehensive of you for fcking their ugly friend.

But yeah, usually being in REALLY good terms with a girl is a good thing. If you can give her a good time but not make her mad cause you don't stick around, it could real easily help you with her hotter friends.

But it all goes down to what I was saying oringally tho, banging a sub-par chick like that isn't a good thing. But now that she sucked your d1ck, you're already halfway there.
I'd say, try and have her on your side, and go from there. But I'd think it lowered your perceived SMV to all of her hotter friends.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score
Be careful tho.... something to consider; if her friends are MUCH hotter or they consider they are anyways, they're not gonna want to steep that low as to **** you maybe but it also depends on what YOU look like. You could pull the "I am not a shallow guy" BS card to make the hotter girls not as reprehensive of you for fcking their ugly friend.

But yeah, usually being in REALLY good terms with a girl is a good thing. If you can give her a good time but not make her mad cause you don't stick around, it could real easily help you with her hotter friends.

But it all goes down to what I was saying oringally tho, banging a sub-par chick like that isn't a good thing. But now that she sucked your d1ck, you're already halfway there.
I'd say, try and have her on your side, and go from there. But I'd think it lowered your perceived SMV to all of her hotter friends.
That's part of the reason I don't necessarily wanna bang her, I wouldn't think it would make me look better if the other girls were to find out that I smashed her. I never really expressed much interest in her she pursued me and wanted to escalate things, I think she obviously knows that I'd prefer to lay her hotter friends. I don't wanna lower my value by smashing her but then like you said and others have told me if I was to rock her world it could possibly benefit me by her telling her friends and get them interested.

JefemanG

Banned
Reaction score

You think that would really work and help with pulling her hotter friends?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's part of the reason I don't necessarily wanna bang her, I wouldn't think it would make me look better if the other girls were to find out that I smashed her. I never really expressed much interest in her she pursued me and wanted to escalate things, I think she obviously knows that I'd prefer to lay her hotter friends. I don't wanna lower my value by smashing her but then like you said and others have told me if I was to rock her world it could possibly benefit me by her telling her friends and get them interested.
I found that if you can ring the bell multiple times, it makes their friends curious about you. Like Chris Rock put it.

How men think. " he dudes. I want to introduce you to my new lady." Your dude friends think to themselves 'nice girl. Very pretty good sense of humour. I gotta find me a girl like that.'

How women think " hey ladies. Wanna meet my new man?"
Her lady friends ' very handsome. Good sense of humour. I GOT TO GET ME HIM.'

not someone like him. Him.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if I was to rock her world it could possibly benefit me by her telling her friends and get them interested.
But you shoulda started that straight up with a hotter girl. That's how I roll... I get in a circle of friend and next thing you know, they're all pu$$y-sisters ;) None have anything bad to say against me tho, other than I am very opiniated and "sexist" and "racist" :p