Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I bother meeting up with this chick or is this just a fail situation?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I started recently talking to this girl who I haven't seen in a real long time (more than a year and a half I think). I told a story about the last time we hung out at the bottom of this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175957

So yeah, we made tentative plans to meet up this week (just not sure which day yet). I know what we're doing though, I'm taking her to this nice new bar. But I don't know if I'm making a good move. I had some pretty strong feelings for this girl back in the day (everyone knew so she obviously knew). And I don't know if she's even single again. Advice guys?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No opinions guys? Really? Well then I'll just cancel things with her just in case. There's too much uncertainty here, and I'd rather not waste my time on her if nothing will come out of it.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no one wants to click the link and read all that.

explain the situation briefly

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iliketennis said:
no one wants to click the link and read all that.

explain the situation briefly
Basically this is the short form (it'll still be long). I've known this girl for a long time, 2 years ago we went out for her bday. Her bf didn't show up, lots of flirting between her and I. Her friends then left us alone at the club, flirting intensified, starting getting sexual (grinding, her rubbing my **** through my pants). I pussied out, and brought her to her house at the end of the night (and didn't even let me crash on her couch). The next day she called me to talk, I was tired and said I'd call her the next day. She then proceeded to ignore me for 7-8 months (not that I contacted her much). She got back in touch, we made plans to chill and I forgot and stood her up (lol, oops). She then went back to ignoring me til a couple of weeks ago. Sent a txt to her the other night, she wanted me to go clubbing with her, but it was on the opposite end of the city from me and I wasn't interested in being on the bus for an hour and a half. Said we should chill this week and she said yes. Now I'm thinking of canceling since I'm not even sure she's single and it's obvious she doesn't think of me as a friend.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I canceled with her. I think it would have been a mistake anyway. But I find it disappointing that no one responded, yet a thread about some guy jerking off gets a billion responses. Guess this site is no longer useful to me.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
Well I canceled with her. I think it would have been a mistake anyway. But I find it disappointing that no one responded, yet a thread about some guy jerking off gets a billion responses. Guess this site is no longer useful to me.
All due respect, buddy, it's not that interesting of a situation. Stop being so sensitive.

You hung out with a girl who had a boyfriend. You grinded on the dancefloor...TWO YEARS AGO...Nothing sexual happened beyond that. She ignored 90% of your attempts to contact her.

What do you expect people to say? You're not even sure if you want to pursue this chick. How are a bunch of strangers supposed to know how to instruct you. My apologies for the message board not being interested in your vague, non-sexual situation with this woman who you danced with 2 years ago.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, this board has never been that useful to me. Have fun getting more advice from virgins.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The usefulness is not found on the board but on the whole djbible. This board is just to ask about speficic and special situation you may find yourself in with a girl.