Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Ask her out on date! Any Suggestion/opinions

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this girl in Denver three weeks ago. i chat her up in the street and she gave me her number. We taxt every other day. She thought i was Cute and i thought she was funny, attached is history of text. Should i keep chat with her or Ask her out already ?

Attachments

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Three weeks ago? You shuld have already asked her out by now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is Denver related to this story? Does she live in Denver and you don't?

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, you're 37 years old and been chatting to this girl for 3 weeks...what the hell is this "what was your first impression of me?" beating around the bush type bullsh**.
Haha bruh, ! We live to learn age is a state of mind and just a number haha

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha bruh, ! We live to learn age is a state of mind and just a number haha
How is Denver related to this story? Does she live in Denver and you don't?
I live in salt lake city, Utah
You're 37. You really don't have time for these games and you shouldn't need the ego boost from a woman you've been long-distance texting for 3 weeks to tell you "you're cute".

Why are you even entertaining this?

You live in a city with 3x the population of where I'm at, but you don't see me becoming fu**ing penpals with somebody who lives 8 hours away.

Come on man...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to come to your city for a good time. Be a little suggestive. I've had long distance girls come see me and there was always sex on the first date.

You need to turn the heat up on her and under your own ass.

This the only girl you are talking to? Don't let them live rent free in your head.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to come to your city for a good time. Be a little suggestive. I've had long distance girls come see me and there was always sex on the first date.

You need to turn the heat up on her and under your own ass.

This the only girl you are talking to? Don't let them live rent free in your head.
Did that she is coming tomorrow the rest Will play out perfectly smooth

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this girl in Denver three weeks ago. i chat her up in the street and she gave me her number. We taxt every other day. She thought i was Cute and i thought she was funny, attached is history of text. Should i keep chat with her or Ask her out already ?

Don't ask a girl what she thinks about you; this is approval and validation seeking; "you know you're awesome," and you don't need a girl to tell you that.

Also, there are too many hahaha in your texts, in my opinion.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always make plans to be in person as quickly as possible. Keep texting to a minimum.

Good that she's coming to see you in SLC. Show her a good time, isolate, make your move. That's all there is to it.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always make plans to be in person as quickly as possible. Keep texting to a minimum.

Good that she's coming to see you in SLC. Show her a good time, isolate, make your move. That's all there is to it.
Thanks bruh

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask a girl what she thinks about you; this is approval and validation seeking; "you know you're awesome," and you don't need a girl to tell you that.

Also, there are too many hahaha in your texts, in my opinion.
Lesson learned