Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I act more black

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I'm black, but I don't act black at all because I was raised in a wealthy area. I'm guessing acting 25% black will help out my personality issues.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just act naturally. The most pathetic people you meet in life are those trying to be something they're not. There are so many comedy shows and characters based on that kind of thing too.

I've been through it all myself. I tried acting less intelligent, more of a tough guy, less funny, more funny, and even tried modelling myself on The Rock for a while. Now I look back I cringe with embarrassment.

And by black, what do you mean exactly? I see a lot of black guys emulating gangsta rappers. To me, that's not acting "black", that's just acting like an impressionable child.

The best thing to do is instead of changing the way you behave, look at the flaws in yourself you want to overcome and the areas you want to improve.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black people, I love you so just have fun with this.

Here is a one-minute video that should help you behave the way you intend.

Oh, by the way, why do I get the feeling this thread is going to be closed by a mod in no time? :rolleyes: Mmm...I don't know.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
Less stupid would suffice.
And more banned would be nice. How many "racial" threads is this guy allowed to start?

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a black guy, and I don't think you should "act more black". Just be yourself. You grew up more civilized, because of your upbringing. That's nothing to be ashamed of. You don't want to turn away from that. By being yourself, better situations may come your way.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"be yourself" is generally not helpful advice

I'd say experiment with it. If the women you are interested in respond to it, why not play it up a bit in the beginning?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I'm black, but I don't act black at all because I was raised in a wealthy area. I'm guessing acting like a troll will help out my personality issues.
Fixed.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I shouldn't be banned and being myself hasn't obviously worked.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
nvm, I was destined to be forever alone. I'd rather just deal with the fact that I'm never going to any farther than talking to a girl. It's better than hopelessly failing.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this that same guy who used to come on here back in the day? I can't remember his name but he was a black guy who constantly moaned about sh1t too. Listen. Be a man. Be who YOU are 100%. Being yourself means nothing if you aren't being your best self.

What are you doing to make yourself better? What are you doing to develop your confidence? What are you doing in your life as far as education and finances? What are you doing to achieve your goals? Sort that out first.

Figure out what YOUR problem is with women, fix all the stuff on your side. Get in shape, or at least dress the way you want to dress, get your confidence up (how? practice). Fix your social issues. If you have anxiety or depression sort it out, remember that all of those "feelings" are temporary and keep moving forward.

The last thing you need to be concerned with is your race. If you are trying to date white women, understand this. Some will be open to it, some won't. Some will like you for you are as your best self, some will see a stereotype and want to try it. Some will see a stereotype and want to avoid it. YOU CANNOT CONTROL THAT. Accept it. Suprisingly, that goes for ALL women. Some black women only like thugs, some don't.

Learn about the 80/20 rule. It applies to everything in life. 80% of the pvssy you get will come from 20% of the women you approach. That means you have to try and fail.

Pick your target and hunt in that area. What type of woman do YOU want. Where do those women go? What do those women do? Are you in those places?

Are you social? Do you know how to talk to people? Read How to Win Friends and Influence People. Read the book of pook. Stop having a Racial Pity Party. It's unattractive in a man and you are probably putting out a vibe with people you meet. Enjoy who you are as a black man, as a man, as a human and as an American (assuming you are american).

Lastly. Take some advice from this weirdo.

Good Luck.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black. I was born in the hood, but I'm a yuppy now.

In my own experience, I just act 'normal' but tint everything with my background.

It works, extremely well, if you can pull it off. I might try to remember some great dialogue to give examples.

I'm also pretty tall and pretty good looking, so I'm sure that helps, but I can see the different kind of attraction that occurs in their eyes if I'm in one of 'those' moods when I'm flowing intellectual and ghetto at the same time.

"Acting black" is really specific version of the "Bad Boy" idea. I was never a white jock at a big football high school, so I can't do that. But I was indeed a very savvy black street youth, so I can draw from that anytime I want.

My NYC slang has spread through all my fellow-yuppy friends, including the girls. I'm dating this pretty preppy white girl that grew up in a ritzy area of Seattle of all places, and last night I had her talking about "damn nigga you **** me so good".

Sometimes life is good.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting "more Black" as in acting hood and ghetto vs acting with intelligence and speaking proper? Fine if you want to date hoodrats. Stay the same and upgrade the class of women you are pursuing.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I'm black, but I don't act black at all because I was raised in a wealthy area.
And let me guess, you get pissed when people stereotype?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally, I would put you on blast like I did in the other thread a while back,but then again, why waste a lot of time typing it up? Can a Mod PLEASE lock this thread and ban this guy?