Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's testing me...or..

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK..red hot woman. She gets what she wants. She's used to guys falling over her like flies.

I dated her a couple years back. She dumped me cuz she had just gotten out of a relationship and she wasn't over him.

Fast Fwd 2 years later.

She wants to hang out. We do. We meet. She's playing all kinds of games (and looking HOT as hell).

But, I know my DJ moves...example:

Her: You can come w/ me but I am NOT sleeping w/ you.
Me: And I'm not. It's not time.

She flipped out at that answer. I get to her place. We make out. She says:

Her: You can sleep on the couch in the basement. I'm going to bed.
Me: (not missing a beat) Cool! Good night!

Of course, 2 minutes later, she comes down and wants to cuddle, "no sex". I'm down with it. Then she wants me to come to her bed. I go. We make out. When it gets heavy, I get the expected:

Her: You gotta go to bed now. Good night.
Me: (not missing a beat..jump up) Good night!

Of course, 2 minutes later..she's down there, strips her clothes and says she's horny. Invites me to her bed.

We have sex a couple times.

All next week..she is chatting me up NON STOP on the net. I NEVER initiate contact.

Friday rolls around. I'm supposed to hang out. I say "nah..laying low tonight, maybe saturday". She's cool.

Sat morning she emails me FIRST THING and says, "I can't hang out w/ you, I'm looking at houses"

I expected this. I haven't heard from her. I think this is a test.

DJ input welcome.

My move is to forget about her. I have other options.

She is so hot, she has plenty of guys. I want to be the guy who is different and doesn't fall into her lap.

Thoughts?

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation with a super hot latina girl several years ago and also played the aloof, I dont give a fyck routine and had her eating out the palm of my hand for a while. Like you mentioned shes used to getting alot of attention and is intrigued by your aloofness thereby spiking her interest.

Don't confuse this with genune interest. This girl is probably an attention ***** and these aren't relationship material.

In my case she got tired of my aloofness after a while and I never heard from her again after not returning her calls (I saw her as an attention ***** and just lost interest in her and found a better quality chick).

If you are interested in this girl and want to keep laying the pipe you cant be too aloof. You have to initiate once in a while and play cat and mouse otherwise she'll just get bored and write you off.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
good info gaspipe...

i think you're right on target. but in this case..she can come to me..and if not...too bad....

having options cannot be overrated...

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
gaspipe said:
I had a similar situation with a super hot latina girl several years ago and also played the aloof, I dont give a fyck routine and had her eating out the palm of my hand for a while. Like you mentioned shes used to getting alot of attention and is intrigued by your aloofness thereby spiking her interest.

Don't confuse this with genune interest. This girl is probably an attention ***** and these aren't relationship material.

In my case she got tired of my aloofness after a while and I never heard from her again after not returning her calls (I saw her as an attention ***** and just lost interest in her and found a better quality chick).

If you are interested in this girl and want to keep laying the pipe you cant be too aloof. You have to initiate once in a while and play cat and mouse otherwise she'll just get bored and write you off.
agree 100%

To girls this type its all a game. It eats them up when you dont succumb to their power and they'll do whatever it takes, even give up the *****, to get you. definitely not relationship type but if she's that hot i'd say keep laying the pipe until you find someone better or lose interest.

thewickedm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you reply to that email about her saying she cant hang out?

And.. If you did, was it along the lines of "Cool, was about to tell you that I couldn't make it today" ? Or did it sound like a dejected ok disguised to the best of your ability?

The only way for you to be different from those other guys is to be truly different. Not only in your actions, but also in the way you live life and view girls. You are right. She was testing you. But women don't test guys they are not interested in.

My move is to forget about her. I have other options.

She is so hot, she has plenty of guys. I want to be the guy who is different and doesn't fall into her lap.
My man, if you truly believe the correct move is to forget about her, then there is nothing for us to input and you wouldn't have to do anything to be different. Because you already forgot her.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
thewickedm said:
yes, my exact email was "have fun! woo hoo!"

And that was it.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thewickedm said:

And.. If you did, was it along the lines of "Cool, was about to tell you that I couldn't make it today" ? Or did it sound like a dejected ok disguised to the best of your ability?

The only way for you to be different from those other guys is to be truly different. Not only in your actions, but also in the way you live life and view girls. You are right. She was testing you. But women don't test guys they are not interested in.

My man, if you truly believe the correct move is to forget about her, then there is nothing for us to input and you wouldn't have to do anything to be different. Because you already forgot her.
Don't agree 100%. WOMEN TEST GUYS WHETHER THEYRE INTERESTED OR NOT. because with attention *****s its all about them and the power they can wield over men.

thewickedm

Don Juan
Reaction score
gaspipe,
okay I do agree with that. But perhaps what I meant was in this context the more she tested the more she got invested in the interaction, so in a way, interest. OP did get laid in the end, but I think most of us here wouldn't encourage him into continuing if she keeps on playing such head games.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice would be to ignore everything she says and go for what you want

i'd bet money a girl like that wants more than anything else to be put in her place and treated like a sexual object

she's not testing to make you weak. she's testing to make sure she doesn't give her herself to a weak man. the more she acts crazy in this fashion, the more she is seeking the strong man who will dominate her. is that you? she's gonna find out one way or another. if she was certain you were the strong man she wouldn't need to test so hard and so frequently.

she wants to be dominated. period. its the basis of her sexual attraction. he dominates and she submits.

the next time she spits some nonsense out of her mouth just say something like "what does any of that silly nonsense have to do with you sticking your butt in the air? do you really think i'm interested in you because you are a great conversationalist? clothes off, face down, azz up. now."

then no matter how she reacts, stick to your premise. if she still resists, just leave (because after all the strong man who can dominate her can dominate other women, so if she doesn't comply he'll just go to one of them instead)

seriously, why even pretend to be interested in what she has to say? if she wasn't hot, you wouldn't put up with her nonsense for two seconds. you are on the right track, but you need to take it to the next level with this chick.