Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she's feeling guilty - how do you respond?

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been seeing a girl who lives with her boyfriend and their kid. he's an alcoholic loser with no job or car. she's a HB9. one of the hottest i've ever had. we text and talk every day. I've played it cool, let her contact me etc.

last night we ****ed for the first time. we had made out and done other stuff over the past week. last friday she was angry at her boyfriend so she said to me in a text "next friday you can do whatever you want to me"

well today I get a text from her saying she feels horrible and she's not that kind of girl, etc. I told her no worries that i'd leave her alone, maybe some day in the future we can get together again. she said she likes me as a friend just wants to slow things down. i said that sounds good and ended the conversation.

undoubtedly she will text or call me again late tonight or tomorrow, should i just pretend like she never felt guilty at all or respond in some other way?

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had sex with 5 different chicks in the past 8 days so please don't give me advice on spinning plates :). but these chicks were all only HB6-7s so that's why i'm asking for advice on the one in this thread.

and i've already told this HB9 girl that I don't want a relationship, that she shouldn't expect to leave him for me. i just want to have fun with her

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she texted this afternoon just like i thought. she said:

"i still think about u alot"
"does this mean we can't have lunch together anymore?"

i still haven't answered. need something from you guys

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just want to have fun with her why are you going on lunch dates?

Honestly, they have a kid together. If she wants you again she will come find you. Other than that I wouldn't actively mess with a woman with a kid in the first place.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're banging a chick that's cheating on her bf. If you're interested in just casual sex and keep banging her without feelings getting involved, just play pretends and avoid the subject of the guilt / downplay it. In this case, just text her 'Sure we can still have lunch.' or something along those lines.

And then invite her over for lunch at your place and bang her.

If you're considering her for an LTR, think again! A girl that is willing to cheat on her boyfriend for you, will most likely cheat on your ass as well. Think she won't? Wrong!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
If you just want to have fun with her why are you going on lunch dates?
This.

Also, I think you're reacting too much to what she is saying. Of COURSE she'll say she's not "that kind of girl," what girl wants to seem like a slut?

Just be aloof about it, and keep doing what you do. If you invite her over and she says no, don't sweat it, just keep fvcking those other chicks and she'll either a) come around for more or b) she won't. I don't think there's much you can do really.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like you want a girlfriend without the commitment.

You go on dates with her, and bang it out, and then you tell her you don't want a relationship. You somehow think that her existing relationship will prevent her from developing strong-enough feelings to leave you or at the very least to dump her current guy.

Cruel man, really cruel.

When I've got a f-buddy, we chill at pound town - nowhere else. The reason? If we start doing stuff outside of that, then she has a chance to develop the delusion that she's got feelings for me.