She Refused To Get out of his Car Because He took her To The Cheecake Factory On The 1st Date!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^The first 6 minutes sums up the video very well

*SPOILER IF YOU KEEP READING*

There is no way I would have waited an hour, if she didn't come out in 15 minutes I would have driven off. I've done this before. 2ndly the dude was way to polite and patient if it was me, I would have driven her home asap but then again I can't remember the last time I had to pick a woman up for a first date (it's been 10 years at least) 3rd the girl is not this hot to be having this attitude. This is a major problem in modern dating this girl is average but the way she is pursuing her lips and saying "look at me, look at how I'm dressed" you would think that she is Beyonce when she got purple lipstick on a green top looking goofy

Overall coffee dates, cheap drink dates, or walks in the park are the best, these women out here trying to finesse free food when I bet you the previous guy didn't even have to do half of that

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are these people filming this?
she comes across as an entitled brat
and his frame is weak

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way I would have waited an hour, if she didn't come out in 15 minutes
I don't wait more than 5 minutes max for someone I do not know and I'd be gone. No exceptions.

Time is the most expensive and precious commodity you have and you only have less of it so people better respect you and your time.

Only exception:
For family (Like parents, brother/sister) maybe 10-15 minutes max.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wait more than 5 minutes max for someone I do not know and I'd be gone. No exceptions.

Time is the most expensive and precious commodity you have and you only have less of it so people better respect you and your time.

Only exception:
For family (Like parents, brother/sister) maybe 10-15 minutes max.
I love your mindset brother

*Daps*

I remember several years ago I waited 15 or 20 minutes for a chick at a restaurant and left. She got upset and I told her I was not wasting my time Personally, I know this is frowned upon by some but I'm not picking women up on first dates, after this experience years ago I learned my lesson because I wanted to leave but was stuck cause her car was at my place. The last time I picked a woman up was 10 years ago and that was to go to my house to bang on first meet but really I haven't had to pick a woman up on a first date and most don't even ask

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal
There's so much negotiation going on that's it's driving me nuts!
I had to stop the video early because I couldn't finish watching it.

Once you sit there and go back n forth with a chick, it's over.
The dynamic is going downhill at a rapid rate. I don't know why he picked Cheesecake Factory, but he should've had a 2nd place to go in mind.
The chemistry between those two is rotten.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal
There's so much negotiation going on that's it's driving me nuts!
I had to stop the video early because I couldn't finish watching it.

Once you sit there and go back n forth with a chick, it's over.
The dynamic is going downhill at a rapid rate. I don't know why he picked Cheesecake Factory, but he should've had a 2nd place to go in mind.
The chemistry between those two is rotten.
In his defense, he had a first place that he had reservations for but since she was an hour late Cheesecake Factory was the backup plan
But you're totally right once she wouldn't get out the car and wanted to go somewhere else dude should have just dropped her of instantly, clearly, this woman isn't here to get to know him but just a free foodie call. Once again the fact that he waited an hour shows that he may not have a lot of options or maybe he thought he would clap some cheeks. I would be damned waiting an hour in my car for a woman to put purple lipstick on

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
#1 If it were accessible mode, I'd probably tap it. She's, eh, probably has way too big an ass, like obese level ass, and given the way the sideboobs look and the fat in her face. She's a 304.

#2 The way she's dressed, I'd not want to be seen with her unless it was a club and I was about to get blown in the bathroom.

#3 He should have detected her well before agreeing to a date - in the texting phase. I prequalify a lot, so I avoid this crap.

#4 I would not be caught dead at a cheesecake factory - maybe I'm snooty - but I'd much rather go to the new hole in the wall that costs 2/3'rds as much and has way better food. I realize this isn't possible for people in tilt-up America-Mall-World, but I like good food.

#5 Look at her, probably 185-190 - he might be 150 soaking wet. She saw a guy who probably earns ok for his age, has a nice car, and isn't going to make her blow him before the date or want to do lines of meth off her tits. She thinks I can get a few expensive dinners and Insta-foodie shots off this chump.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she didn't come out in 15 minutes I would have driven off. I've done this before.
We need to discuss enforcement of a 15 minute lateness for dates.

It's my opinion that the rule should be enforced universally and without exception. There were times in the past I received text messages from a woman running late due to traffic and it caused me a greater than 15 minute wait. I'm ashamed to admit that I waited for her and it was likely due to a scarcity mindset. While traffic is bad in my metro area, strong planning will usually prevent these sorts of incidents.

At this time, I enforce a 15 minute rule. If a woman is more than 15 minutes late for any reason, I bounce.

I recall one instance 10+ years ago where I left after 15 minutes without receiving a phone call or text message from the woman.

I would also be hesitant to re-schedule with anyone 15 minutes late. She's not going to be late for Chad Thundercocck. Lateness can be perceived as a sign of low interest.

Overall coffee dates, cheap drink dates, or walks in the park are the best, these women out here trying to finesse free food when I bet you the previous guy didn't even have to do half of that
I'm astounded that any man in 2023 does meal dates in restaurants prior to the first instance of sex. There is no reason to do any meal date in a restaurant on something like a first or second date when you've arrange these dates from either approaching a stranger, sending a DM on Instagram, or using a swipe app.

I learned about the no meals in restaurants prior to sex rule 10+ years ago and I don't think I was on the leading edge of knowledge about this.

Why don't most men know about this rule by now? It's been talked about for at least 15-20 years.

In his defense, he had a first place that he had reservations for but since she was an hour late Cheesecake Factory was the backup plan
But you're totally right once she wouldn't get out the car and wanted to go somewhere else dude should have just dropped her of instantly, clearly, this woman isn't here to get to know him but just a free foodie call. Once again the fact that he waited an hour shows that he may not have a lot of options or maybe he thought he would clap some cheeks.
his frame is weak
If she ignored his reservations at a fancier place, it shows she didn't care enough. The fact that he wanted to continue with her shows he was operating from a scarcity mindset, indicative of a weak frame.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The meal date is normalized, at least in my AO.

It's not like we're going to Chez Panisse or The French Laundry on our first date - maybe to celebrate something big like buying a house, but some rando I just met? Never.

I like to eat at good restaurants; that doesn't necessarily mean expensive, but everything is comparatively costly when you line up in SF or Manhattan.

I will eat well no matter what; you can join me if you'd like.

That said, I don't do meal dates - as I've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of walking in the hills, going on an easy hike, and walking on the beach.
You get to see them in active clothing, verify what she looks like in daylight, regardless of makeup, and get to know if she's a princess.
Is she unwilling to kick off her shoes and walk with me in the sand/water? Nope.
If every little thing like a fly or seaweed makes her jump? No.
If she knows she is doing something active and isn't in tennis shoes or Reefs, nope.
Then, after the activity, if you time it correctly and have your logistics right, you can opt for the "Hey, there's a great burger joint just up the way; let's grab some food and a beer" or just part ways. Done.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ignored his reservations at a fancier place, it shows she didn't care enough. The fact that he wanted to continue with her shows he was operating from a scarcity mindset, indicative of a weak frame.
Her whole demeanour makes her undateable in my book, but maybe I'm more critical of spoiled and entitled behaviour.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Her whole demeanour makes her undateable in my book, but maybe I'm more critical of spoiled and entitled behavior.
The minute she pulled out her phone to start recording, I would have found a way to get her out of the car and left her there standing. Feign having an idea, get her out of the car like you're going to walk somewhere - once she's out, drive away...she can Uber home. You do not do this in an unsafe situation.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you're totally right once she wouldn't get out the car and wanted to go somewhere else dude should have just dropped her of instantly, clearly, this woman isn't here to get to know him but just a free foodie call. Once again the fact that he waited an hour shows that he may not have a lot of options or maybe he thought he would clap some cheeks. I would be damned waiting an hour in my car for a woman to put purple lipstick on
But so what? Why did he owe her a free dinner? I thought women were equal.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Equality to women = "your money is mine and my money is mine". Trying to apply rational logic to an emotional trainwreck is hopeless.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are these people filming this?
she comes across as an entitled brat
and his frame is weak
To put it online, get views, get noticed.

I would say it’s fake.