Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Reestablish Contact Yesterday

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without going to a long story I totally cut a woman out of my life a few months ago after she flaked on me. I was having some anxiety about having contact with her as she will be at the holiday party with me this month.

Yesterday when I was coming back from lunch late and I turned the corner to go into my office and there she was "just happened" to be strolling by. This has happened a few times in the last month and I totally ignored her. There was a difference this time - she decided to talk to me as I have not even been speaking to her. I got the "hi" followed by "I havent spoken to you in a long time", etc... I played it loose and told her I have been really busy, blah, blah. I did not let it drag on as I told her I had to get on a call.

The thing is she should not even be where I sit. I sit in a desolate section of the floor and there is no reason to be over except to see me.

When I cut her off there was no bad words or ill will. She didnt call me back so I stopped calling her (after 2 times and a few text messages).

So how should I play this - continue being indifferent? I would like to nail her.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tincanman99 said:
Without going to a long story I totally cut a woman out of my life a few months ago after she flaked on me. I was having some anxiety about having contact with her as she will be at the holiday party with me this month.

Yesterday when I was coming back from lunch late and I turned the corner to go into my office and there she was "just happened" to be strolling by. This has happened a few times in the last month and I totally ignored her. There was a difference this time - she decided to talk to me as I have not even been speaking to her. I got the "hi" followed by "I havent spoken to you in a long time", etc... I played it loose and told her I have been really busy, blah, blah. I did not let it drag on as I told her I had to get on a call.

The thing is she should not even be where I sit. I sit in a desolate section of the floor and there is no reason to be over except to see me.

When I cut her off there was no bad words or ill will. She didnt call me back so I stopped calling her (after 2 times and a few text messages).

So how should I play this - continue being indifferent? I would like to nail her.
Continue being indifferent. I don't think you were too indifferent when ye met because you cut the conversation off and going out of your way to ignore her isn't being indifferent. Thats a sign that it still bothers you what happened despite you acting like it doesn't.

Just be nice to her and let her do the chasing.