She needs space...where did it go wrong??

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
DUDE

Read more Rollo Tomassi!...

What you achieved by saying this was just to show her how grand a BETA you actually are...

You almost felt like you had to prove you were a "good guy"...

Gosh, I feel like throwing up
Well, I've lost girls because I was labeled the player type. I was considered non-boyriend material. I have had girls tell this to my face.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was doing everything so casually and non chalant, it drove me crazy how she told me she loved me more than anyone just a week ago and how crazy she is about me, to not caring at all. I mean not at all fellas. It was like she was a completely different person.
This is something that has confounded every man at some point (unless he's a fock-all natural). If you learn from this it will be a big step. Essentially, you have to let go of finding answers and explanations and just accept that women can flip the switch from "in love" to "ice cold" faster than you can say Frigidaire. There IS an explanation behind it, but it's in her reptilian brain, not some tangible thing that happened between you two.

You were doing fine until you started demanding answers from her.

Plus if she found out I was going out spinning plates, she would break up.
I have to say, this is a misconception and a fear of a lot of men. But let's back track - had you NOT let her into your life so deeply and so quickly, you could spin plates and she might suspect it and actually compete for you. Instead, she knew she had you. Yeah, she might have broken up with you if she sensed the presence of another woman - I doubt it though - but she broke up with you anyway, so what's the difference?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Haha, vatoloco, your pretty funny. Harsh, but funny. Dude, if you see them in person, you would be the only person in the world that would rather f*ck her friend. There’s no comparison, trust me.

That’s a ****ty picture on purpose fellas, I’m not going to post a portrait of her, I just wanted to give you an idea.

Buddha_Mind: Man, this is not what I need to hear right now! All I can think about is how perhaps she was really telling the truth. Shyt, everyone goes through rough times, maybe all she needed was space after all? Not everyone has to be f*ckin their boss or f*ckin somebody else when things are getting overwhelming and stressful right?...We can’t assume all girls are like this guys...

For the most part, I’m taking everyone’s advice with a grain of salt. Everyone seems to be giving me different advice, but I’m siding with Kailex, squirrels, jophil, cordoncordon, danger and everyone else that has a similar view.

Like I said earlier, I wasn’t total AFC. SHE was the one that told me she loved me first. In fact we were in bed messing around. When it turned midnight on December 1, she tells me, “I’ve kept waiting till it turned twelve so I can tell you those three words...”
I said, “And what are those?...” And she replied “I love you baby... I’ve never felt like this before.”
I was actually taken back by this, I never thought she would say it so fast, nor did I ever think about saying it to her. I guess I was caught in the moment, and so I said it back.”

When we were laying on the couch, she asked what I told people what we were. I said, “You’re my friend. Why? What do you say?”
And she gets pissed, “Really, my friend?!? I say your my boyfriend.”
I reply, “Well yea I do say your my girlfriend sometimes.”
The point is that she had to bring it up for us to be official. Can you now see how it was difficult to reject all this?

SHE was the one who bought the Nutcracker tickets. In fact, she bought it next to me watching TV. SHE was the one who wanted to get a tree and decorate it. SHE decorated the place, and put up the stalkings. SHE always said I love you first, and I always replied I love you too. I think you guys get the point. I didn’t do this, this was all her.

Here’s the problem with my availability issues. I have a great job as a Financial Auditor (boring at times but pays well), I have my own pad, and so during the week I don’t go out as much. I’m sorry, but my career is more important than going out and getting drunk every night. I’ve worked my ass off to get to the managerial position, my career and making money is very important to me.

So, the truth was I was available a lot during the week after work. I would get home, often after long days of work, and wouldn’t feel like going out. I’m not gonna go out to the bars, hit on random girls and be unavailable. I would rather go home and spend time with my girlfriend and be responsible with my job, otherwise I’d lose my job. Plus if she found out I was going out spinning plates, she would break up.

Yea I was home a lot after work and it was hard for me to be unavailable. If she wanted to come over, what was I going to say?, “Umm, sorry hun but I have to rearrange my sock drawer tonight!”

She would see right through my B.S. I guess I could go to the gym, but it doesn’t take 4 hours to work out! And my friends? Well all my friends ( I don’t have many because I recently moved to a new area for the job) have girlfriends, so they barely go out. So here I am, I have my own pad (somewhat of a chick magnet I might add; dim lights, nice furniture, beautiful paintings), with all this time. Because I didn’t feel like bull****ting, I was thinking with my dyck and wanted to get laid. Like I said before, I’m not 23 anymore, I’m not going out every night and be hungover the next day( I’m over the player phase in my life, did it, done it, it was fun for ten years, but I’m looking for more substance and meaning).

Another thing to add, I’ve always been labeled a player my entire life. The first thing girls ask me, “You’re a player aren’t you.” In fact, I’ve had a lot of girls refuse to date because they have heard about me (Which is true, I was a huge player). So my girl, HB 9, also heard about me, ( “Oh don’t date him, he’s a player!”) so I wanted to show her that that phase was over in my life, that I wasn’t like that anymore. So I showed her more attention and availability than I normally would. I almost felt like I had to prove I was a “good guy.”

I hope all this explains why I made the decisions I did, and maybe a little insight on my rationalization. You can see how anyone could make these mistakes, especially in my position.

Again appreciate all the help!
You made it way to easy for her. As another poster said, it really looks like she used you until she got a better job and her living/financial situation improved. You gave her a free roof, you probably fed her, all the qualities of a home, without paying for one. Plus, she got sex whenever she wanted. Who wouldn't want that?? All those times when you said you would come home, and she would ask to come over, and you were too tired to do anything else, or your friends were busy, or yada yada yada, and she ended up coming over? You should have been telling her "sorry babe, have plans". Playing poker, going golfing, playing bball, going out with friends, whatever, you should have been seeing her about a fifth of the time that you actually did those first couple months.

I really compare your situation to me, because I have had a couple girls do the same thing to me that yours did to you, and I asked the same questions as you are now. It's like "wtf??? Everything was going great yesterday, she said she loved me, I love her, what's the problem?" It's like twilight zone stuff. Totally out of left field. But i did the same things as you. Fell for them fast, saw them all the time, let them know I was only seeing them after two weeks. No longer do I do that. And you try to rationalize why they did what they did, and make excuses, come up with answers. But the bottom line is, she just lost interest in you, and there is no trying to explain why. I think with this girl, you could have played much harder to get, been a lot more distant, made her compete for you, and you could have made it a more long term deal. But trust me, in the end, she eventually would have done the same thing. Just a year from now, not after three months. And it would hurt that much more, so consider yourself lucky in that respect.

In the end, when you meet the right person, they would never dream of doing something like what she did. And that person(s) is out there trust me.

As far as moving so fast like you did with her, and you thinking she would break up with you if she knew you were spinning other plates, again, that is a fallacy trap that many men fall into as the previous poster said. I'm not saying you have to out and out cheat or show off women in front of someone else you are dating, but it never hurts to let your partner know that you are in demand. Not only does it make her realize that you could move on if you needed to, but in a way, it provides a sort of sexual stimulation to a woman, knowing that other girls are hot for you. My present gf of 2 years knows this about me. When we first started dating, she knew I was dating others. And ever since we became exclusive, I have still always made it known that I could get with any number of women, if I wanted to. I keep my value high. And yes, now and again she complains, we have a little "debate' about it, and then when that "debate" is over? She wants to Fvck the sh1t out of me and is even more in love with me than before. Women love emotion, they love to get their feathers ruffled, it makes them feel alive. (Don't ask me why haha) So don't be afraid to show the next girl you date that even though you are totally into her, you would be just fine without her and MORE than capable of replacing her with some just as good, or better.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Kailex and Jophil here---this isnt an overly complicated situation, our man just got played. All this talk about him being more of a DJ is kind of a red herring...this whole thing had a short fuse from the get-go. Yeah he made some mistakes but its not like he lost out on a wonderful solid girl.

the key puzzle pieces:
-Really hot girl (I didnt see the pic he took it off :rolleyes:)
-"in between apartments" Please---what responsible adult is ever "in-between" places?? You move out you move in.
-Too hot too fast
-Really accommodating guy
-I love you's and a move-in <3 months?!?!? Insanity!
-She likes money, she gets a better job with perks, he gets a little possessive and that's all the justification she needs to complete the branch swing.

We dont need to assign mental disorders or anything, she's just a hot, spoiled American brat who has probably been acting this way her whole life. If it seems too good to be true, it is!!!

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon: I guess at this age I still gotta play stupid immature games...Honestly I've been playing games and BS and tons of lies just to get laid for the last ten years. When I meet someone special, I don't feel comfortable telling lies. Yea I know it sounds corny, but c'mon, you gotta have some self standards and morals. But... I guess that's the game.

Also she happened to be a very jealous person. She literally said, "I would cut your dyck off if you ever cheated on me." Whoa. She would get very jealous, more than other girls I have been with in the past, when I mentioned other girls. When she worked on the weekend, and I was home, she always asked where I was constantly, as if she didn't trust me. She even accused me of having someone in the car once, asking who was in there, when no one was in my car at all.

So I didn't feel like taking that risk. She appeared to be the jealous type, and who knows what she would do if she caught me hanging out with another girl. But clearly, I should've done that.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I agree with Kailex and Jophil here---this isnt an overly complicated situation, our man just got played. All this talk about him being more of a DJ is kind of a red herring...this whole thing had a short fuse from the get-go. Yeah he made some mistakes but its not like he lost out on a wonderful solid girl.

the key puzzle pieces:
-Really hot girl (I didnt see the pic he took it off :rolleyes:)
-"in between apartments" Please---what responsible adult is ever "in-between" places?? You move out you move in.
-Too hot too fast
-Really accommodating guy
-I love you's and a move-in <3 months?!?!? Insanity!
-She likes money, she gets a better job with perks, he gets a little possessive and that's all the justification she needs to complete the branch swing.

We dont need to assign mental disorders or anything, she's just a hot, spoiled American brat who has probably been acting this way her whole life. If it seems too good to be true, it is!!!
You hit it perfectly on the head. This explanation is perfect, this is exactly what happened, and I'm sticking with it. You said the one thing that I was worried about the whole entire time during the relationship: TOO ACCOMMADATING. I had a gut feeling about this, but I couldn't say no for some reason. I was too accommodating.

Thanks everyone for kicking my ass and helping become less of a pu$$y and more a man. This is the first time I've ever delt with this kind of situation(dealing with a hottie and her wanting to move in), thank god for you guys. I would still be a supplicating pu$$y without y'all.

If she contacts me down the road, believe me you guys will be the first ones contacted! Then I'll tell her to beat it!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
cordoncordon: I guess at this age I still gotta play stupid immature games...Honestly I've been playing games and BS and tons of lies just to get laid for the last ten years. When I meet someone special, I don't feel comfortable telling lies. Yea I know it sounds corny, but c'mon, you gotta have some self standards and morals. But... I guess that's the game.

Also she happened to be a very jealous person. She literally said, "I would cut your dyck off if you ever cheated on me." Whoa. She would get very jealous, more than other girls I have been with in the past, when I mentioned other girls. When she worked on the weekend, and I was home, she always asked where I was constantly, as if she didn't trust me. She even accused me of having someone in the car once, asking who was in there, when no one was in my car at all.

So I didn't feel like taking that risk. She appeared to be the jealous type, and who knows what she would do if she caught me hanging out with another girl. But clearly, I should've done that.
No, you have it wrong. You don't need to play games. Hell 90% of the stuff on here I just laugh at. They are more for guys that cant get a DATE, let alone have sex and get in a relationship.

Your initial approach seems fine, and there is NOTHING wrong with being a good guy. Nothing. Just don't go overboard. Don't put yourself all out there at once. Don't think of not seeing a girl you like every night as a game, consider it a STATE OF MIND. That you DON'T need someone every second of the day. That you don't need someone telling you that they love you. That you DONT need sex every night. That is not a game. That is called being self independent. Being happy with yourself. If your friends cant do anything because they are pvssy whipped, find some new friends. Find some new hobbies. Don't get me wrong, when I first met the girl I am dating now, hell yes I wanted to see her EVERY day. I wanted to sex her ALL the time. But I knew that rushing into something was not the best thing for me, or the relationship. So even though she wanted to see me ALL the time, and me her, I found other things to do, even dated some other girls at first. Then I gradually let myself become more involved until here we are, two years later, strong as can be. Ive done what you have done with this girl, rushed into things, felt that amazing "BACHELOR CONENCTION"! yay! and it never works in the end. Hell, this may not work either, but i feel 100% more confident about things because we built a foundation to support the times when trouble arises. And we work our way through them.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, to me, based on some of the things you have written about her, your ex may be BPD. She shows a lot of signs-like the falling quickly in infatuation/love, the switching of jobs, the overactive jealousy, the ability to turn of the "switch" like that and move on. In which case run forest run!!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
You hit it perfectly on the head. This explanation is perfect, this is exactly what happened, and I'm sticking with it.
You like this explanation a lot because that takes some of the load off your shoulders, doesn't it?...

This is probably "not exactly" what happened, firstly because of the subjectivity of the matter, and secondly due to the intrinsic inexactitude of anything that is written here. (which are totally based on the vague picture you have drawn)

I am not trying to put you down; my experience is when you face defeat, to walk up towards the steepest gradient of the learning curve, you must take full responsibility and focus on YOUR mistakes. Incidentally; this is EXACTLY how you improve in Chess. (sic,How Life Imitates Chess:GK)

It's easy to call a woman "unethical, promiscuous, branch swinger, etc" ..., and there's an inescapable tendency in these forums to smear women because almost everybody has had a painful experience to relate. This collective rationalization usually results in pity-parties, sometimes giving the impression that we are all bitter misogynists. But the hard reality is all of us are fvcked up in some way or another, and statistically there's no obvious reason why women population should take more of these traits (promiscuity, ignorance, unaccountability, selfishness, BPD-excluded) than men. I have known several men in my life, who were much more at the extremes of these spectra than any woman I have ever encountered.

Take responsibility, analyze your losses and you will improve. Slowly. and Permanently.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice pic!

The BPD issue, that's exactly what I was thinking! Most normal people are unable to turn a "switch" like she did. Again, she told me she was so in love with me, then two days later, done. That's not normal. I mean, I know I f*cked up, but to go from a total state of love- to -I don't ever want to talk to you so soon, is insane.

I 100% agree with your first post. For whatever reason, I never got sick of her, I could f*ck this girl forever. I didn't think about that. Good point. I was selfish and just wanted have crazy wild sex.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Also, to me, based on some of the things you have written about her, your ex may be BPD. She shows a lot of signs-like the falling quickly in infatuation/love, the switching of jobs, the overactive jealousy, the ability to turn of the "switch" like that and move on. In which case run forest run!!
Exactly... I have extensive experience with BPD's and I think this girl is likely one.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Very nice pic!

The BPD issue, that's exactly what I was thinking! Most normal people are unable to turn a "switch" like she did. Again, she told me she was so in love with me, then two days later, done. That's not normal. I mean, I know I f*cked up, but to go from a total state of love- to -I don't ever want to talk to you so soon, is insane.

I 100% agree with your first post. For whatever reason, I never got sick of her, I could f*ck this girl forever. But apparently she got sick of me. I didn't think about that. Good point. I was selfish and just wanted have crazy wild sex.
Unfair to diagnos her with BPD. I'm not sure if it's normal to tell any chick you love her after only 30 days or even 90 days.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
This guy just doesn't get it. He is trying to rationalize what went wrong. He doesn't understand the laws of attraction and how a woman falls in love with a man. It's not because "he becomes a good guy" or "stops being a player", none of those things makes a woman's **** tingle. IT'S CHALLENGE. If she doesn't have to work to fall in love with you, IT'S OVER. She will move on. There is NOTHING wrong with this girl's actions. If I was a girl, I would have dumped him too. He was head over heels in THREE MONTHS. Come on fellas, stop trying to rationalize this. It's over. He needs to learn to be a CHALLENGE. THESE ARE NOT GAMES, THIS IS WHAT WOMEN LOOK FOR. Even if you are sixty years old, you still have to display challenge for a woman.

This girl's actions are no different than any woman, anywhere in the world. If you are a weak man, they will take advantage of the situation and suck your blood dry. She's a great girl. She even loves being spanked and hair pulled. Too bad the OP didn't spank and pull her hair outside of the bedroom. He needed to be aggressive and selfish. She wants to be put in place. You don't need to be rich to do that (though it's much, much, easier). He was the girl in the relationship after THREE MONTHS.

THE OP KEEPS SAYING "I GUESS AT THIS AGE, I STILL GOTTA PLAY GAMES."

These are not "games", these are qualities that confident, secure, succesfull men have naturally. You can't fake it. It comes from deep within the soul. Not one of my friends, or I, would ever have a girl move in after 30 days of dating. We like our privacy and freedom too much to do it that early. 80 percent of the guys out there can bang a hot girl, but can they keep em? That's where natural confidence comes in.

Don't think you are special for scoring a hot girl, or getting phone numbers, or dates. I can do that by just walking outside and talking to them. It's not that hard to get laid if you are decent looking and have a personality.

BUT;

CAN YOU MAKE A HOT GIRL FALL FOR YOU? DO EVERYTHING TO PLEASE YOU? SHED TEARS CAUSE SHE HASN'T SEEN YOU IN A WEEK? WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES? ONE WHO TRIES TO FISTFIGHT OTHER WOMEN FOR HITTING ON YOU? LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND TELL YOU THAT YOU MEAN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO HER? HAVE HER KEEP GIVING YOU PUVSY? WEEK AFTER WEEK, MONTH AFTER MONTH?THAT IS HOW STRONG A WOMAN'S LOVE IS. That's success with women. That's the kind of relationship you want with EVERY girl you are intimate with (unless it's some fat one night stand, haha). THAT IS TRUE SUCCESS WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX. That, is what seperates the men from the boys. Put your vagina's away, there's a war out there.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow; I'm not sure what you'd like to hear from me -- I don't understand why you have to validate the hotness of your fvck on this website -- are you that insecure? Do you deem this place the supreme authority on things?

What is so insane about a young woman who has been with you 24/7 the last month wanting a weekend to herself -- don't you think you perhaps overreacted in your response or perhaps rushing here, taking the first advice from the chorus, and going crazy on her yourself?

It's easy here to say "us" against "them", and "fvck her she's BP", or "she's a cheating homeless lunatic using you!" -- this is a standard response from the choir, but I think this might be giving this young girl far too much credit. And these comments are made only based on the cross-section-thin-slice of whatever context you give us.

Do whatever you want to do -- it's your life -- but maybe you would be happier if you found some robustness and challenges to your non-finance-based portion of your life. It sounds like to me she was just immature, you flipped out, came to this place, unleashed on her -- the audience cheers -- I'm not sure there is a nice text-book response to every situation, sometimes chilling a bit and letting time pass is a good way to confirm suspicions or let rough patches move into the distance.

But you're free now so there's nothing to worry about anyhow. Go have fun in Disneyland with a bud.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
This guy just doesn't get it. He is trying to rationalize what went wrong. He doesn't understand the laws of attraction and how a woman falls in love with a man. It's not because "he becomes a good guy" or "stops being a player", none of those things makes a woman's **** tingle. IT'S CHALLENGE. If she doesn't have to work to fall in love with you, IT'S OVER. She will move on. There is NOTHING wrong with this girl's actions. If I was a girl, I would have dumped him too. He was head over heels in THREE MONTHS. Come on fellas, stop trying to rationalize this. It's over. He needs to learn to be a CHALLENGE. THESE ARE NOT GAMES, THIS IS WHAT WOMEN LOOK FOR. Even if you are sixty years old, you still have to display challenge for a woman.

This girl's actions are no different than any woman, anywhere in the world. If you are a weak man, they will take advantage of the situation and suck your blood dry. She's a great girl. She even loves being spanked and hair pulled. Too bad the OP didn't spank and pull her hair outside of the bedroom. He needed to be aggressive and selfish. He was the girl in the relationship after THREE MONTHS.

THE OP KEEPS SAYING "I GUESS AT THIS AGE, I STILL GOTTA PLAY GAMES."

These are not "games", these are qualities that confident, secure, succesfull men have naturally. You can't fake it. It comes from deep within the soul. 80 percent of the guys out there can bang a hot girl, but can they keep em? That's where natural confidence comes in.

Don't think you are special for scoring a hot girl, or getting phone numbers, or dates. I can do that by just walking outside and talking to them. It's not that hard to get laid if you are decent looking and have a personality.
BUT;

CAN YOU MAKE A HOT GIRL FALL FOR YOU? DO EVERYTHING TO PLEASE YOU? SHED TEARS CAUSE SHE HASN'T SEEN YOU IN A WEEK? WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES? HAVE HER TRY TO FISTFIGHT OTHER WOMEN FOR HITTING ON YOU? LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND TELL YOU THAT YOU MEAN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO HER? That's success with women. That's the kind of relationship you want with EVERY girl you are intimate with. THAT IS TRUE SUCCESS.
Falcon: I get it now. I always knew about this, but I just took everything here with a grain of salt. I also try not to overdo the game, in the past I have gone overboard and it blew up in my face. Too much hard to get, too much C&F, too many games in general. So for the last 2 or 3 years, I have steadily toned it down a bit (less games, less of a challenge, less negs). I was doing pretty well actually, without the games, so I felt like being more real was the way (Especially as you get older).

But I think I went too far down the rabbit hole of AFC dum. I need to turn back and start applying all the rules that got me here in the first place. I found out the hard way, through first hand experience what I did wrong. So I had to pay for it, but I get it now.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Sandow,

You can be a caring, compassionate, nice, and all around good guy with a woman you like.

Those are good things.

But, you NEVER VERBALIZE your feelings. You never jump the gun. Always wait till she falls for you. Protect your heart. Use the same excuse they use on us "I was hurt in the past, so I am not wearing my heart on my sleeve, I need to slow down." This makes their head spin. They're like, WTF? "I'm hot! How can this guy not fall for me, everyone else has!". Or she will walk away, knowing she can't use you. That you are armor plated. This will weed out the satanic ones.

I need you to take all emotion out of this next time. Remember, success comes when a woman falls in love with you, not with sex. So, take it SLOW. TIME is the way to a woman's heart. If you mind fuvk her, than her body, soul, and everything else becomes YOURS. No other man, not even her family, can sway her love for you. THAT IS HOW STRONG A WOMAN'S LOVE IS. But, it is the hardest thing in the world to capture.

Too much too soon, and it's over. Protect your heart, investments, and everything else. She could be a bitcvh. She could be a golddigger, who knows? But, they all want the same thing. TO WORK FOR A MAN'S HEART.

God's speed.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Sandow; I'm not sure what you'd like to hear from me -- I don't understand why you have to validate the hotness of your fvck on this website -- are you that insecure? Do you deem this place the supreme authority on things?

What is so insane about a young woman who has been with you 24/7 the last month wanting a weekend to herself -- don't you think you perhaps overreacted in your response or perhaps rushing here, taking the first advice from the chorus, and going crazy on her yourself?

It's easy here to say "us" against "them", and "fvck her she's BP", or "she's a cheating homeless lunatic using you!" -- this is a standard response from the choir, but I think this might be giving this young girl far too much credit. And these comments are made only based on the cross-section-thin-slice of whatever context you give us.

Do whatever you want to do -- it's your life -- but maybe you would be happier if you found some robustness and challenges to your non-finance-based portion of your life. It sounds like to me she was just immature, you flipped out, came to this place, unleashed on her -- the audience cheers -- I'm not sure there is a nice text-book response to every situation, sometimes chilling a bit and letting time pass is a good way to confirm suspicions or let rough patches move into the distance.

But you're free now so there's nothing to worry about anyhow. Go have fun in Disneyland with a bud.
Alright, now I'm just f*ckin confused.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think I overreacted on this one. Maybe I should have just given her space, let her think about things. We have been together a lot in the past month, we probably just needed a little time apart. After all, it would have given her TIME like Falcon said. Perhaps letting TIME pass would have been a good thing. And I would have posted here and realize what I've been doing wrong, and things would have gotten better.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Sandow,

You can be a caring, compassionate, nice, and all around good guy with a woman you like.

Those are good things.

But, you NEVER VERBALIZE your feelings. You never jump the gun. Always wait till she falls for you. Protect your heart. Use the same excuse they use on us "I was hurt in the past, so I am not wearing my heart on my sleeve, I need to slow down." This makes their head spin. They're like, WTF? "I'm hot! How can this guy not fall for me, everyone else has!". Or she will walk away, knowing she can't use you. That you are armor plated. This will weed out the satanic ones.

I need you to take all emotion out of this next time. Remember, success comes when a woman falls in love with you, not with sex. So, take it SLOW. TIME is the way to a woman's heart. If you mind fuvk her, than her body, soul, and everything else becomes YOURS. No other man, not even her family, can sway her love for you. THAT IS HOW STRONG A WOMAN'S LOVE IS. But, it is the hardest thing in the world to capture.

Too much too soon, and it's over. Protect your heart, investments, and everything else. She could be a bitcvh. She could be a golddigger, who knows? But, they all want the same thing. TO WORK FOR A MAN'S HEART.

God's speed.
I think this is a pretty good write up.

Its basically saying things that are easily attainable lose value very quickly. You just need to try you hardest to not be emotional over a girl no matter how hot she is.

You need to show some indifference while you're banging her in the early stages. Not like, omg! this is the best thing ever! i'm so in love! Thats the road to ruin.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Sandow,

Those are good things.

God's speed.
THis is one of your best, Falcon.