Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she drank so much she threw up at the bar... now what

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd date. she got so wasted she threw up in the bar. i brought her back to my place, she was puking all night. obviously i didn't try anything. in the morning she was noticeably uncomfortable (even though i tried to be accomodating to try to keep her at my place) and she wanted to go home asap... she walked home because we were snowed in.

i'll see her in class on monday (i sit next to her), how would you react? make fun of her? ignore her? pretend it didn't happen?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tobylikestennis said:
2nd date. she got so wasted she threw up in the bar. i brought her back to my place, she was puking all night. obviously i didn't try anything. in the morning she was noticeably uncomfortable (even though i tried to be accomodating to try to keep her at my place) and she wanted to go home asap... she walked home because we were snowed in.

i'll see her in class on monday (i sit next to her), how would you react? make fun of her? ignore her? pretend it didn't happen?

The "noticeably uncomfortable" bit is probably her just being really, really embarrassed, especially if it was only your 2nd date. She just wanted to get out of there and back to her own place, despite you being accommodating and understanding, there's really not anything you could have done to illicit a different reaction from her. You did the right thing, both morally and in the interest of continuing the relationship.

Having said that, I wouldn't make fun of her for it, you won't get a good reaction from her. She probably feels horrible about it. Just pretend it didn't happen and talk to her normally.

But ask yourself if this is the kind of girl you want to pursue? If she gets this uncontrollably drunk and has no self control, those are pretty nasty warning signs early on about her character.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say anything to her...she owes you bigtime for taking care of her

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
acknowledging what happened and making a joke about it or possibly a joke about yourself would have levitated the situation

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MyTeamSupreme said:
acknowledging what happened and making a joke about it or possibly a joke about yourself would have levitated the situation
oh yeah i definitely did. i said something like "only the 2nd date and all i had to do was poison you with alcohol to get you in my bed"

i also told her about the other people in our grad school class who had drank too much at bars... and i joked about us barely knowing each other and being snowed in.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason she was probably uncomfortable is, well hell man, imagine the hangover she was probably having.

I don't know, when this happens with friends, we give each other a bit of **** but it does not happen often at all, and we just sort of write it off as "one of those nights you made a bad call".

I would be a bit worried about her character if she does this regularly, though the fact that she was embarrassed about it and not acting like it's completely normal for her is a good sign. It is possible she just greatly misjudged how much she could have. Who was buying the drinks?

Also, do you regularly go to this bar or was it new? I ask because I've noticed for mixed drinks and sometimes even shots, theoretically the same amount of alcohol can feel very different. In other words, some bars water down their ****, and if you get used to thinking you can drink a certain amount based on this watered down stuff, the same amount at a proper bar can hit you hard.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think she goes out very often... i haven't seen her out much. she bought a couple shots and i bought a mixed drink or two.

it was an open bar event so the drinks were free for a while... definitely contributed haha

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably seemed uncomfortable and walked home because she had to take a massive hangover s**t and didn't wanna do it at your place.

Look at the bright side though. It means she likes you and didn't wanna f*** up your bathroom.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
why didnt u regulate the drinking

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fHAHAHAHAHh iceberg thats hilarious its prolly true too haha!!!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont bring it up until AFTER you've nailed her properly.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one possibility is she was planning on sex,but she wanted an excuse for having it. drunk works as an excuse[just did more than she'd planned]