Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"....She doesn't know what she wants..." = PURE BULLSH!T

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Men love to say "She doesn't know what she wants." to make themselves feel less hurt by the fact that she does not want YOU...

Females always know exactly what they want... always! Here jis the kicker.. do you want to kow what she wants?? its easy.. its exactly what she is doing at any given time...

See womens life is very different when it comes to sex and dating, there are soo many desperate men around these days that women from an early age kno full well that they can get 99% of men to F them .. even HB4s and 5s and older women that used to be rejected by men are now being chased and put on pedestals.

What this all means is that when she says "i dont know what i want" i relation to some sort of choice situation with you and some other dudes(s) you need to realize that she does not want you or just you and she knows that she can have you if she wants and that makes her want YOU LESS...

Your solution? well there is none

Playing hard to get wont work for a man unless he has model looks or power of money ... a female will just go F all her other options if you stop trying to F her..

Due to all the power women have these days from desperate men their interest duration spans are very short and very volatile and they are more picky so she may like you for 3 days then decide you suck..lol it happens ... so men are trying to employ stronger and stronger game but by 22 most females have hear seen and done it all...lol

Your best bet is numbers yup just get as many options every week as you 9can and knock them down as best you can... that the only sure way to keep a good supply of Fs coming in as the old ones move out.. and try to have two regular dependable F buddies for those drought times...lol

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have played hard to get with many hot chicks and it has worked out for me.. and I do NOT make a lot of money. I must be a super model! :D

GreyedOut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they know what they want, but they don't know how to get it.

When my ex told me "I dont know what I want", she also said "I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you, but I just don't feel it right now."

They know they want to feel a certain way. They just don't know how to get that feeling. That's where you come in. They want you to create that feeling and sustain it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
They know what they want - they want that guy who dumped them.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While guys usually use logic to determine what they "want", females desire whatever their feelings tell them. I don't know how many times my dad had to repaint my parent's room just because my mom said, "no this color doesn't feel right". After a while my dad was just like pick a damn color already. It can be humorous but then it can be downright annoying. This is exactly why what a female "wants" changes over time, because her feelings also change.

Unfortunately a female's feelings are completely unpredictable. Like pook said attraction is not a choice. Girls don't decide which guys they are attracted to by using logic. If that were the case then I'm sure nice guys wouldn't have to worry about getting laid. Girls are only attracted to guys that give them certain feelings. In other words they "want" guys who give them these feelings. We try to manipulate these feelings with all these dj and pua tactics but it can only go so far. Pretty soon some other dude is going to be creating these feelings in this girl and there is nothing you can do about it.

Also, I find that hard-to-get works only if she knows or suspects you're getting with other woman. If she sees you with other woman and can care less than there's no hope with this girl for you.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on everything with Don and Voice. Pretty realistic point of view after all.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know about this.

The more I learn about women, just tells me that they are fucking stupid.

Read over this thread at loveshack for an idea.

It's like they all completely lack common sense.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

oh my god .... that crap is scary lol they really need a chapter in a book to tell then what the problem is with persuing a taken man XD .

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

Heheheheehehehehehe. The sad thing is you're completely right.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
DonG is spot on.

My brother used that exact phrase when his gf of two years dumped him. "She doesn't know what she wants.". Yeah right.

Then she confessed to getting drunk and sleeping with this other dude. She then admitted that she wanted to "see other people."

This is code for "I need to ride some new poles."

She knew exactly what she wanted.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
What makes you stand out from other guys is if you have the ability to build a true and real connection with a girl. A lot of guys are funny or outgoing or this or that.. But not many people actually put themselves in someone else's shoes when they talk to them and really try to feel how that person feels (the girl, in this case).

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Mike32ct said:
DonG is spot on.

My brother used that exact phrase when his gf of two years dumped him. "She doesn't know what she wants.". Yeah right.

Then she confessed to getting drunk and sleeping with this other dude. She then admitted that she wanted to "see other people."

This is code for "I need to ride some new poles."

She knew exactly what she wanted.
its the truth dude i just speak it..:wave:

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
What makes you stand out from other guys is if you have the ability to build a true and real connection with a girl. A lot of guys are funny or outgoing or this or that.. But not many people actually put themselves in someone else's shoes when they talk to them and really try to feel how that person feels (the girl, in this case).
That is true in a sense.....First she has to be physically attracted to you, and you have to be that projected badboy she likes then you can get to know her as a person, connect and all that crap.

spot on though that is how you get them to want to marry you

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its the exact same meaning of the conversation "it's not you, it's me" WRONG! it is you! her saying she doesnt know what she wants may be true. however one thing that she does know is that she doesnt want you. the same thing can be said to guys that are really hot that get a lot of ass based only on their looks. if they show the woman no personality or "game" they lose the girl too. you need "game" to get the girl, and you also need "game" to keep the girl. by the way they also say that dont like to play games either, i call BS on that one too!

i believe playing hard to get will only work if she's already attracted to you. i also believe that looks is only about 10% of true "game"