She asks about experience

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering what you guys would do if a girl asks about experience on a date and you have none. (experience = going all the way)

I've told a few girls this on dates and they don't believe me for 1 sec.

I mean, if you say "5", they get upset, if you say "0", they wonder why its 0 and what you have doing wrong for the longest time.

It's a lose-lose situation.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a nice way to say, it's none of their business which it isn't. But it's usually a good sign that they might like you.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They won't get upset if you say a 5 they'll just get turned on.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because someone asks you a question doesn't means you have to answer. You dont have to lie but you don't have to tell the truth either.

If a girl asks you for experience means she is considering/thinking about sleeping with you.

A few answers:
Stop thinking sexually about me.
Is sex all you can think about?
Is it true that when woman asks you for sexual experience, she wants to sleep with you?

Remember she is teasing you, tease her back.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Wondering what you guys would do if a girl asks about experience on a date and you have none. (experience = going all the way)

I've told a few girls this on dates and they don't believe me for 1 sec.

I mean, if you say "5", they get upset, if you say "0", they wonder why its 0 and what you have doing wrong for the longest time.

It's a lose-lose situation.
She's contemplating whether or not she'll sleep with you. To even bring it up means it's something she's definitely considering. Now, how you answer will tell her about your confidence level.

If you're both just in it for a ONS come off CNF. You could reply with "I only go all the way with women I'm really interested in." If she asks,"What kind of interest?" you could say "You'll know if it's you." then give her a sly grin.

Now if you're looking for an LTR then you would need to tell her that sex is not a meaningless act for you. In this case you'd say something like: "I'm saving myself for the right woman. Sex is a loving act between a man and a woman and I'll give all of myself to the woman I love because then it will be amazing." But that only works if you really care about the woman and know for a fact that she cares about you.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say 3. three is a good number; you're not a man***** but you're not a dork either. I kept saying it until it was true.