Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sharing beds with a girl

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I have a formal in Florida and I asked this chick to go with me who I just met two weeks ago. It pretty much involves getting really hammered at the beach pretty much. I have a feeling we're going to have to share a bed and I'm not sure she knows or is aware of it. Should I tell her or just play dumb about it? The closest sex I've gotten with her was grinding on her for 2 hours, but she's a virgin.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ain't going to **** her don't share a bed with her

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya, my advice to you is do whatever you're doing that weekend (as you said drinking on the beach after this formal you're going to) Just be your confident fun self all night and the cards will lay themselves out for you.

The both of you will have fun (kino her and kiss her on the beach) Then depending on how that rolls, you're gonna be sharing the same bed. Maybe not sex, but there's a good chance if you escalate with her.

Just don't overanalyze everything. Have fun with the girl and one thing will lead to another.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I haven't kissed her yet, but we've held each other
Just do it that night when you're with her. Dude if she's going to a dance with you and has had physical contact past a friendly hug, then she obviously has some attraction to you. Just put your arm around her at some point in the night. She'll probably lean her head by your side. Look her in the eye, go in for the kiss.

Let it all flow naturally man. If you just can see yourself doing it, then you can.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
but main question is whether I should tell her we're sharing beds

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NAW dog, don't TELL her, as in "err. meep. is it errr, like, ok w/ u if we share a bed?"

Naw man that's not alpha. You LEAD, dog. You lead and she follows. And she doesn't know where you're leading her, that would spoil the mystery and surprise. Just lead her the whole way, into YOUR bed (get that into your head, its not a "shared" bed, its YOUR bed, and YOU'RE letting her sleep in it, with you), and then grind her and kiss her and get naked with her and then do what ever else YOU are leading her through.

Its an experience for her, and she will enjoy it if she can go through with it guided by a strong, trustworthy MAN. i.e. YOU.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No no no. Don't say a word about the bed. Let that part happen naturally after some drinking and fooling around.

I'll give you an example. A couple years ago, I had a New Year's Eve date. We were going out to dinner, then to a club. I also booked a hotel also since we'd be drinking, and it's a great night to hook up. The BIGGEST mistake I made was mentioning the hotel. She got cold feet and backed out at the last minute. (Worse than that, I got burned on the cost of club tickets.)

**By mentioning sharing a bed or having a hotel room to a girl you haven't already had s*x with, it makes her feel PRESSURED to sleep with you and can backfire.

Women like to think that s*x is natural and spontaneous. The bed and/or room should only be mentioned at the VERY LAST MINUTE when it's time to go to bed.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
No no no. Don't say a word about the bed. Let that part happen naturally after some drinking and fooling around.

I'll give you an example. A couple years ago, I had a New Year's Eve date. We were going out to dinner, then to a club. I also booked a hotel also since we'd be drinking, and it's a great night to hook up. The BIGGEST mistake I made was mentioning the hotel. She got cold feet and backed out at the last minute. (Worse than that, I got burned on the cost of club tickets.)

**By mentioning sharing a bed or having a hotel room to a girl you haven't already had s*x with, it makes her feel PRESSURED to sleep with you and can backfire.

Women like to think that s*x is natural and spontaneous. The bed and/or room should only be mentioned at the VERY LAST MINUTE when it's time to go to bed.
Bingo. Slut defense.

Tread carefully though. Make sure she's not drunk if anything happens. Even if you are BOTH drunk....the law ALWAYS sides with the woman if you get where I'm going....

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably aware of that fact already. If she's really concerned about it she will ask you about the sleeping arrangements soon enough.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
She's probably aware of that fact already. If she's really concerned about it she will ask you about the sleeping arrangements soon enough.
Truth.

Also, think of this.. So you have never kissed a girl before? Are you anxious or scared?

Think about the first time you ate a cheeseburger. Did you think to yourself "Oh jeeze, I've never eaten a cheeseburger before.. I don't know if I should!".. Unless you're vegetarian or allergic to some ingredient of the cheeseburger, it's a completely absurd thought. You're hungry, it smells good, and you want to eat. SO DO IT!

Now take a look at the cheeseburger and metaphorically apply it to your situation with this girl.

You're hungry = You're sexually aroused
Smells good = She smells nice
You want to eat it = You want to kiss her

SO DO IT!

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
k thanks for the advice yall, now I'm worried about being in a 8 hour car ride with her.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about chicks so much. Your going to party on a beach in Florida! Have fun!!
Thinking too much will just cause hesitation and worrying about what to say and do will ruin your game. Just be a Don Juan and let the good times roll.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
well I have one more day and she still hasn't asked, so I hope this is a good sign.