Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Exploration

A118

Reaction score
I'm currently with the same girl I have been with for the last 3 years. We are completely faithful and strongly attracted to each other. Lately I have been having very strong fantasies about her being with other men in all sorts of settings. At first these fantasies didn't bother me and I didn't give them much thought, but I'm seriously considering letting her know about them. The thing is, I'm almost certain that I/we would not be able to handle the emotional damage that would come from living out the fantasies because we both have the same strong beliefs about sex and social boundaries. I would not be able to accept it if she wanted me to sleep with other women, and I'm pretty sure she would feel the same way about her sleeping with other men.

I've gone through a million different scenarios in my head about bringing this topic up, and about going through with the fantasies... or progressing the sex towards that end. For example, I wondered about taking her out dancing and having her dance with a few guys and encouraging her to grind etc, and see if that leads anywhere. Or perhaps switching partners with another couple on the dance floor.

I am seriously infuriated with myself for considering those things, but the fantasies continue to get stronger and I don't know what to do about them. Has anyone experienced anything similar, and what were the consequences of your actions?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so stupid. If things are going so well for you in this relationship, you would not be considering this. On the other hand, give me your chicks info and I'll come over and bone her. Don't be surprised if she starts saying "we need to talk" to you because she will probably fall in love with my d!ck, but they this is want you want so, go ahead! I only do hb8+ though, so she better be hot. :rolleyes:

MrRhythmic

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a tough one. A friend of mine had this exact thing, and he got an open relationship on the go. It was a wild ride, and crashed and burned in the end, but sexually explosive... Me and him spit-roasted her at one point! Good times.

Encouraging flirtation to start off with might be the way to go. 99% of chicks are gonna find it weird, but if she knows you love her, and you make sure that it's not an emotional thing, it could work.

Good luck!