Sex - more important to guys or girls?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is sex really that important to women, in general? Cause I know it is to a lot of guys I know, but still, I think a guy would happily live 50 years with a woman that cooked, cleaned and ****ed him well while I tend to think good sex is not a major, major factor for most women. What do you think?

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the sex drive of a person
i know a chick that is addicted to giving blow jobs

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More important to guys.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's 4 times a day sound?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
To women, sex is a means to an end. It is very rarely the end goal. Sure, in a relationship you'll have a few nights when she really wants sex, but that's only because the man has met her other needs which came first.

To men, sex is the endgame.

This question is like saying "Which is more positive? The positive battery terminal or the negative battery terminal?"

Sex for resources is the primary force that stirs the pool of humanity.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say it's the same
Demonstrably false - see testosterone levels, ratio of male rape crimes to female rape crimes, ratio of male strip clubs to female strip clubs, and ratio of male prostitutes to female prostitutes. Or the ratio of how often the man pays for the date versus the woman. Or the ratio of calling a man a penis versus calling a woman a cvnt.

They are all about ten to one. Thus, not only do men want sex more, but by a whole order of magnitude.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like good sex more than men. For a man, any sex with a woman we are attracted to is good. But for women it is their principle tool to get what they want, so it is VERY important to them. Not having men that want to have sex with them completely screws up their minds.... turns them into crazy cat ladies. When you give a woman attention you are telling her you want to have sex with her... and this makes her comfortable, which is why they crave validation.

It's really hard to say which gender sex is more important. It is different for each, it's an apples and oranges comparison. For men, it is a need, like sleeping and eating. For women he sex appeal is what values her as a person.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You're ignoring supply and demand, and also quality vs quantity. Women can be far more idiosyncratic and qualitatively picky about sex than men can because they have endless options. Just because they don't verbalize this to you doesn't mean it's not true. Women are not going without sex in 2017 and they want the best sexually performing man they can find while men are settling for cold fish in bed once a month.
Supply and demand? The supply is 51% women 49% men. Indeed the demand for sex from men is higher. Yes, women can afford to be pickier because they have endless options because MEN WANT SEX MORE.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say its only slightly more important for men. I've dated some girls that had very high sechs drives and wanted sechs as much or more than me. They also had a stash of vibrators, and masturbated almost daily if they weren't in a relationship.

@bigneil, I see lots of holes in your theories:

-Why would a woman need to rape a guy when all a woman has to do if she wants sechs is send a text to any guy in her phone and it would happen in minutes if she wanted it?

-There are less female strip clubs because women aren't as visual as men. They also aren't as socially accepted. But I do see more women than ever before hanging out in gentlemen's clubs.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is more framed like this: When I have a good orgasm with a woman that really turns my mind on, it is a relief, it is a mental boost, an emotional one, it is like I just conquered life and that effect holds on for a day at least.

Now, when a woman has a strong, good orgasm that she really felt, does she feel the same? Does she feel like the superwoman? Maybe @sazc and @BeExcellent could shed some light with their perspective.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

-Why would a woman need to rape a guy when all a woman has to do if she wants sechs is send a text to any guy in her phone and it would happen in minutes if she wanted it?
So you are saying it's easier for women to get sex? You guys are trying to use the fact that men want sex more as proof that women actually want sex more.

-There are less female strip clubs because women aren't as visual as men. They also aren't as socially accepted. But I do see more women than ever before hanging out in gentlemen's clubs.
Women have lower sex drive because they are not as visual as men. Yes, the women you see at strip clubs are called lesbians.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My question is more framed like this: When I have a good orgasm with a woman that really turns my mind on, it is a relief, it is a mental boost, an emotional one, it is like I just conquered life and that effect holds on for a day at least.

Now, when a woman has a strong, good orgasm that she really felt, does she feel the same? Does she feel like the superwoman? Maybe @sazc and @BeExcellent could shed some light with their perspective.
Women produce oxytocin during an orgasm and want to bond. Men produce testosterone during an orgasm and want to flee. She eventually gets him addicted to her oxytocin and he stays, if she is hot enough.

Woman don't want sex more, but they fear having no sex more. For a woman, a man saying she is unattractive in the past meant she would die.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality of MAN or quality of PERFORMANCE?
Exactly that is what I was asking. Do they go "oh this guy ****s so well he is driving me crazy" or is it the status of the guy, his confidence, his money, his looks, his social influence that turns them on and makes them go crazy?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly that is what I was asking. Do they go "oh this guy ****s so well he is driving me crazy" or is it the status of the guy, his confidence, his money, his looks, his social influence that turns them on and makes them go crazy?
I've had women go cold on me who have spontaneously shouted during sex "you can ****!" And I've had women tell me that same thing after sex that I really know how to fvck them well only to go cold or leave. I've also been told that I've got a big d!ck by more than several women only to leave or go cold. There's so many other factors other than how "alpha" you are or how good in bed you are that cause women to leave.

And honestly the more I experience and read on this forum, it's clear that there are many options for women. Lots of guys know how to **** good and have their **** together. Women don't care. They want the perfect life and variety and have it served to them daily.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine an island with 10 men and 10 women. We know that the top 2 men will sleep with the top 8 women, and the bottom 2 women and the bottom 8 men will go without sex. Add marriage and 2 of the bottom men get married, leaving 6 single men. Those 8 women can ALWAYS have any of those bottom 6 men who aren't married (as well as the bottom 2 who are). Those men won't reproduce or ever have sex. Are you really saying those men don't want sex more than the women?? It is the fact that most men don't reproduce and most women do that proves that men want sex more. It's due to the fact women would rather share the best man than settle for a lesser man. If they needed sex as much as men they would be with the lower guys. God made them have a lower drive so they could be more selective.

The Island (10 men and 10 women)

AM AM (the 2 alpha males have 8 girls to share)

AF AF AF AF AF AF AF AF (these 8 girls only want the top 2 guys)

BM BM BM BM BM BM (these 6 beta males will never get any, ever)

BM BF BM BF (two married fat beta couples)