Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seriously sick of it.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm done with dating for a while. Every single woman I've gone on a date with in the last year truly believes that they're an entitled little princess that thinks they can do whatever they want, while accusing me of being some "cheating pig player guy". It's not in a jokingly flirty way either.

The last girl I was seeing had been accusing me of playing games when I was just being myself. We had sex a few times, then I asked her to be my girlfriend.. (We had been kissing and doing other stuff for about 4 months prior to this). She told me she wasn't sure if she wanted to be my girlfriend and I said "that's fine".

Well this girl found out I had hooked up with 2 other girls since that night and claimed to be "hurt".. (Really? You're hurt after you rejected me?!). Not to mention she had hooked up with another guy while I was away, and I was totally cool with it cause we were not exclusive.

I'm sick of these women that think the dating game is a one way street where they get all the attention and admiration without giving anything back. It really is fvcking ridiculous. What happened to women who were WOMEN?! Not these wannabe celebrities who post semi-nude pictures on their facebook seeing how much male attention they can get.

I'm seriously over it. Done with women for a while. I don't need sex anymore, I don't need any affection or some social satisfaction/ego boost of having a partner. I'm just gonna do my own thing for now on.

I know not all women are like this, but it's just getting to the point where I'm wasting my own time.

Thoughts? Criticisms? Similar viewpoints?

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you but that doesnt prevent me from dating. Every now and then you find a nice one who hangs around more than the others.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're at a point where you definitely should step back for a while to recharge your batteries.

It is very unfortunate that today, a realist like yourself who calls it like it is will often be villified as a "misogynist", when in fact you are simply realizing the hard, cold facts of how things have degenerated.

Fact: The media have completely brainwashed women into thinking of themselves as entitled princesses. Women are completely externally motivated, i.e. they take all of their cues and self-identity from external sources. This is because emotionally they are children. The powers that be who are out to systematically destroy the family have struck at society's weakest point - women's self-concept. The media has brainwashed them en-masse to the point that they are literally insane, if we define sanity as "capable of rationally evaluating and discerning reality". They are ensconsed in a dream-world that they simply cannot escape without the leadership of men, which we all know is close to non-existent.

Therefore, we cannot expect sane, rational perceptions from women. We can only hope to find one (and there are a few) who come reasonably close to sane.

It's a damn shame that for a man to land a women these days he has to study up on "game" and assume a role in order to even have a shot. Lest any man here cry, "Misogynist!", we must remember that the problem NEEDS to be discussed, identified and defined before taking action. It used to be that men were all about taking action and defining their world, but alas, men have become accepting, sniveling girlies who gratefully take the table scraps that life occasionally offers them.

What about you, who are reading this? Is it your habit to train the people within your sphere of influence and demonstrate dominance, or do you find yourself bowing down to the "fairer sex" and societal expectations?

Look at the quandrary poor Alex D and many others find themselves in; decent guys who just want to relate to women on an honest level. My God, what have we come to? The very fact that this forum and others like it exist at all are concrete indicators of the sick state of our society. Don't get me wrong, SS is a force for good in our lives, but it exists to couteract the societal insanity that has taken over.

It's up to men to restore balance, and I know that most of you think that "it is what it is" and that you can't have any influence. I call absolute bullsh!t to that. You can have an influence, and it starts with the frame you decide to adopt and maintain. Hear me clearly - When a feminist or an entitled proncess deals with a man with unshakeable dominant frame, she instinctively knows that she is utterly powerless in the face of his influence. I'm not talking about attraction here. I mean that she submits to his leadership and quickly gives up challenging him.

Women today have power because of laws that prop them up and because of men's FEAR (*F*alse *E*vidence *A*ppearing *R*eal). There are only two things that can possibly change the tide:
1) Nuclear war. When we get bombed back to the stone age and laws don't matter any more, women will be in utter need and feminism and entitlement will be nothing more than yesterday's dream. It is only laws and men's fear that props them up.
2) Our being bold enough to shape our world one interaction at a time. We teach others how to treat us. Do it at the grocery store. Do it at church. Do it at work (the toughest place of all). Do it at the dry cleaners.

TRAIN THOSE WHO ARE IN YOUR SPHERE TO RESPECT MEN. EVERYWHERE, EVERY TIME.

Alex, I'm sorry I sort of hijacked you here. I suggest you step back and enjoy other pursuits for a whilE. There's nothing wrong with that and in fact it is healing. You'll know what you're ready to jump back into the game.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i agree with you. i haven't seen it yet. but i think girls could be a little more polite. it's like:

" because i am a girl and semi attractive ( say a hb7) i can be a ****ing ***** because society has told me i can"

it really needs to stop. i knew a girl once like this... she was like a hb 6 say, but acted like she was a hb11. i'm not even joking. it was like EVERYONE was better then her. and she kept going on about how she would love to be a play boy bunny or a suicide girl.

i called her out on it and she flipped out saying she isn't " slut " and all this sh!t it was pretty bad.last time i talked to her i told her to suck my balls! lol

P

perseverance

Every man becomes jaded at some point, when this happens, just step back, take a breath and focus on other aspects in your life. Women shouldn't be the be and end all of your life.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Every man becomes jaded at some point, when this happens, just step back, take a breath and focus on other aspects in your life. Women shouldn't be the be and end all of your life.
True, but I enjoy sex.. A lot lol. When it gets to the point where I have this disgusting bitter feeling in my stomach as I "make love" to a woman, it just ruins it.

I do the right thing too. I get to know a woman before having sex, I genuinely enjoy talking to them and having good conversation.. But at one point or another, I get called out for being a "player" for the stupidest reasons.. Like having a few platonic female friends or something.

I remember a girl calling me out for that a while ago, then I caught her giving her number to some random guy at a restaurant we went to. When I confronted her about it she said "Are you saying you don't trust me?".. Seriously?! What a load of bullsh1t!

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I think I'm done with dating for a while. Every single woman I've gone on a date with in the last year truly believes that they're an entitled little princess that thinks they can do whatever they want, while accusing me of being some "cheating pig player guy". It's not in a jokingly flirty way either.

The last girl I was seeing had been accusing me of playing games when I was just being myself. We had sex a few times, then I asked her to be my girlfriend.. (We had been kissing and doing other stuff for about 4 months prior to this). She told me she wasn't sure if she wanted to be my girlfriend and I said "that's fine".

Well this girl found out I had hooked up with 2 other girls since that night and claimed to be "hurt".. (Really? You're hurt after you rejected me?!). Not to mention she had hooked up with another guy while I was away, and I was totally cool with it cause we were not exclusive.

I'm sick of these women that think the dating game is a one way street where they get all the attention and admiration without giving anything back. It really is fvcking ridiculous. What happened to women who were WOMEN?! Not these wannabe celebrities who post semi-nude pictures on their facebook seeing how much male attention they can get.

I'm seriously over it. Done with women for a while. I don't need sex anymore, I don't need any affection or some social satisfaction/ego boost of having a partner. I'm just gonna do my own thing for now on.

I know not all women are like this, but it's just getting to the point where I'm wasting my own time.

Thoughts? Criticisms? Similar viewpoints?
sounds like her rejecting you really got to you.

imo you set yourself up for her rejecting you.

sex is just that...sex...doesn't really mean anything really. If a girl wants to be your girlfriend, she will make it known by throwing hints, and it is up to you to either reciprocate or not.

If you really want her I suppose you could continue having the fwb affair and try to make her jealous and play games...by the same token though, she might do the same.

who knows my friend.

Atom Smasher said:
You're at a point where you definitely should step back for a while to recharge your batteries.

It is very unfortunate that today, a realist like yourself who calls it like it is will often be villified as a "misogynist", when in fact you are simply realizing the hard, cold facts of how things have degenerated.

Fact: The media have completely brainwashed women into thinking of themselves as entitled princesses. Women are completely externally motivated, i.e. they take all of their cues and self-identity from external sources. This is because emotionally they are children. The powers that be who are out to systematically destroy the family have struck at society's weakest point - women's self-concept. The media has brainwashed them en-masse to the point that they are literally insane, if we define sanity as "capable of rationally evaluating and discerning reality". They are ensconsed in a dream-world that they simply cannot escape without the leadership of men, which we all know is close to non-existent.

Therefore, we cannot expect sane, rational perceptions from women. We can only hope to find one (and there are a few) who come reasonably close to sane.

It's a damn shame that for a man to land a women these days he has to study up on "game" and assume a role in order to even have a shot. Lest any man here cry, "Misogynist!", we must remember that the problem NEEDS to be discussed, identified and defined before taking action. It used to be that men were all about taking action and defining their world, but alas, men have become accepting, sniveling girlies who gratefully take the table scraps that life occasionally offers them.

What about you, who are reading this? Is it your habit to train the people within your sphere of influence and demonstrate dominance, or do you find yourself bowing down to the "fairer sex" and societal expectations?

Look at the quandrary poor Alex D and many others find themselves in; decent guys who just want to relate to women on an honest level. My God, what have we come to? The very fact that this forum and others like it exist at all are concrete indicators of the sick state of our society. Don't get me wrong, SS is a force for good in our lives, but it exists to couteract the societal insanity that has taken over.

It's up to men to restore balance, and I know that most of you think that "it is what it is" and that you can't have any influence. I call absolute bullsh!t to that. You can have an influence, and it starts with the frame you decide to adopt and maintain. Hear me clearly - When a feminist or an entitled proncess deals with a man with unshakeable dominant frame, she instinctively knows that she is utterly powerless in the face of his influence. I'm not talking about attraction here. I mean that she submits to his leadership and quickly gives up challenging him.

Women today have power because of laws that prop them up and because of men's FEAR (*F*alse *E*vidence *A*ppearing *R*eal). There are only two things that can possibly change the tide:
1) Nuclear war. When we get bombed back to the stone age and laws don't matter any more, women will be in utter need and feminism and entitlement will be nothing more than yesterday's dream. It is only laws and men's fear that props them up.
2) Our being bold enough to shape our world one interaction at a time. We teach others how to treat us. Do it at the grocery store. Do it at church. Do it at work (the toughest place of all). Do it at the dry cleaners.

Alex, I'm sorry I sort of hijacked you here. I suggest you step back and enjoy other pursuits for a whilE. There's nothing wrong with that and in fact it is healing. You'll know what you're ready to jump back into the game.
the quicker you accept the face that yea, women feel and in a way are entitled princesses in society, then your love life will turn around.

it is the way things are...it is the way the female sex has power over ours...no need to envy such power...just adjust your mnindset and take appropriate action.

imo you're a misogyst (as so are many here)...it's not so much that you hate women..but rather the power women have in the game of love.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I asked her to be my girlfriend.. She told me she wasn't sure.
There is the only mistake, and the answer you didn't want but true nonetheless. Even when they ask for a commitment, you still can't believe it until they really pressure you.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
True, but I enjoy sex.. A lot lol. When it gets to the point where I have this disgusting bitter feeling in my stomach as I "make love" to a woman, it just ruins it.

I do the right thing too. I get to know a woman before having sex, I genuinely enjoy talking to them and having good conversation.. But at one point or another, I get called out for being a "player" for the stupidest reasons.. Like having a few platonic female friends or something.

I remember a girl calling me out for that a while ago, then I caught her giving her number to some random guy at a restaurant we went to. When I confronted her about it she said "Are you saying you don't trust me?".. Seriously?! What a load of bullsh1t!
Classic case of projection and a power grab. It's a subtle manipulative tactic that I've seen used on me and my friends. The women that call out men for being players are often the biggest players themselves, so this should be a major red flag if you two are dating. They use the "player" accusation to put you on the defensive while shielding her from further scrutiny. These women are control freaks, never wanting the guy to gain the upper hand by having other options.

Put her back on the defensive by responding calmly and with a smile, "am I not allowed to have friends?" She will probably backtrack since you're basically implying she's possessive and controlling. You can then ask her "you're not one of those clingy/possessive types are you?" Since women will never admit they are batsh*t insane, she will likely try to qualify herself to you.

The "are you saying you don't trust me" is again, her saying subconsciously "I should not be trusted." Your response should have been "Actually no, you haven't earned my trust yet"

Unfortunately most men are too stupid and easily manipulated which is why women have the upper hand in dating. The key is to never let her put you on the defensive. Always have the mindset that you owe her no explanation on anything and that you are willing to call her on her b.s. cheap parlor tricks.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling the same, time for a break.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
There is the only mistake, and the answer you didn't want but true nonetheless. Even when they ask for a commitment, you still can't believe it until they really pressure you.
Just to make it known, she told me first "I want to be your girlfriend".. Then I said "ok". Next day she said she "wasn't sure".

Thane_Blackwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Just to make it known, she told me first "I want to be your girlfriend".. Then I said "ok". Next day she said she "wasn't sure".
Seems like she doesn't know what she wants.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:

Doesn't matter; you lost when you verbalized that you want her to be your gf. You've been a member here long enough to know that men should not ask that question.

This comes down to skill set. You have some of the basics down, but are not at the point where you know how to create killer attraction and have the girl go gaga over you.

A woman with high interest won't do this stuff to you for fear of losing you.

Don't get mad at the woman and have this "I'm done" attitude. Instead look at it for what it is; a clear indication that you have more skills to learn in the school of attraction/seduction etc and should work on them.

PIMP

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel exactly the same.

And I think its absolutely absurd that us men need to actually play relationships PERFECTLY to keep a girl while oftentimes the girl doesn't even know what the fvck she's doing.

Pimp-sicle, whats wrong with having the I'm done attitude?

We know how to seduce women at this point. But did your DAD ever have to play such mindgames 24/7 to keep interest high?

Imma separate myself from the OP right now and say that I personally am not really happy with my relationships with girls right now.

The dating system is extremely broken right now. We're teaching men how to be the best at a broken race. This is a race where a man can work on himself, improving to be the fastest, strongest, best candidate to win, yet still get cheated because the race was broken to start with.

Alpha behavior is not natural to most, if not basically all guys. We grow up with the schema in our heads to be a nice guy, and the behavior DESIRED by women is exactly the opposite. For some of us its easy to flip the switch and become an *******. For others, not so easy, and they're the ones struggling in the game right now.

It totally makes sense why so many guys are dropping out.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

Great post.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women should never be top priority. Work on other things in your life. This has been a revelation more so recently than at any other time in my life. Even if you are banging a girl that you think is an HB10, if thats all you focus on you still LOSE (and will likely end up losing the girl, to boot).

Sometimes a quality woman will come along that is a team player and will make things easy for you. Improve yourself and the chances of this happening increases. Dont bother with games or mid-low level interest. Only deal with interested women. Anti-Dump was right, and thats why we dont hear from him anymore.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
I feel exactly the same.

And I think its absolutely absurd that us men need to actually play relationships PERFECTLY to keep a girl while oftentimes the girl doesn't even know what the fvck she's doing.

We know how to seduce women at this point. But did your DAD ever have to play such mindgames 24/7 to keep interest high?

Imma separate myself from the OP right now and say that I personally am not really happy with my relationships with girls right now.

The dating system is extremely broken right now. We're teaching men how to be the best at a broken race. This is a race where a man can work on himself, improving to be the fastest, strongest, best candidate to win, yet still get cheated because the race was broken to start with.

Alpha behavior is not natural to most, if not basically all guys. We grow up with the schema in our heads to be a nice guy, and the behavior DESIRED by women is exactly the opposite. For some of us its easy to flip the switch and become an *******. For others, not so easy, and they're the ones struggling in the game right now.

You need to approach "the game" differntly.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Thane_Blackwood said:
Seems like she doesn't know what she wants.
Women claim that sh*t, yet they will chase, pursue, and give it up quickly to one of the guys who won the Mega Millions Lottery Last night.

All men get jaded with women sometimes. My solution? Make more money.

I'm pretty scared of marriage and there are times that I think all women are bad, and all women are golddiggers. Yes, there are great women, but they are a needle in a haystack.

And don't ask a girl to become exclusive. :nono:

Case closed.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I think its absolutely absurd that us men need to actually play relationships PERFECTLY to keep a girl while oftentimes the girl doesn't even know what the fvck she's doing
With all respect your username and your age pretty much tells the story. Your 21 bro, you don't have enough experience at this point to fully understand exactly what I'm talking about. Furthermore, with your current mindset its not a surprise that your failing with women. Why? Simply because you place too much importance on it.

Everything! Instead of Alex acknowledging where he needs some help in terms of game, he is ranting like a girl about how unfair it is. Its not unfair, its natural selection and simply put women are not attracted to girly men. If you put too much stock in a girl you will lose her eventually; game or no game. That's why the central message on this site is self improvement. Remember when Napolean Dynamite said "chicks dig guys with skills!!" Well he meant it and he was right. When women have too much of a central importance in your life, you will fail more often than you succeed if you don't pick this stuff up somewhat quickly. Keep at it and realize when you need help; perhaps you run into the same situation over and over; figure out why, instead of pouting about it.

We know how to seduce women at this point.
I guarantee you that you do not know how to PROPERLY seduce a woman. But I would like to hear your opinion on how you go about this..

But did your DAD ever have to play such mindgames 24/7 to keep interest high?
If the rising divorce rate isn't a solid argument against this, then I don't know what would be. Look at all the women who have extra-martial affairs? You can take the wuss route and blame feminism etc; but the simple fact is women are hard-wired to respond to the same biological cues that create attraction today as 100 year ago and beyond.

How about telling us why, give us some detail and examples? Then we can figure out where your steering off course.

This is the mentality of a defeated person. How is the dating system broken? Your talking to us like you have achieved everything and improved yourself to the max and aren't seeing results? Again at 21 your still on the journey; closer to the beginning than the middle.

Alpha behavior is not natural to most, if not basically all guys.
This is true. That's why in general a small group of men get all the women.

For some of us its easy to flip the switch and become an *******.
Here's the first example of where you are off. You don't need to be an @ss-whole.

Yes it makes sense, but not for the reason you think. It makes sense because most guys are clueless and rather than continue to learn, they cry wolf to the crowd and say its not fair.

PIMP