Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing this pic of Cristiano Ronaldo made me depressed

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the OP sounds like a B*tch.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to get off your butt and start doing something instead of being depressed. You can either man up or be a pvssy.

1. If your voice is dorky, then work on it. You CAN change the way your voice sounds (to a certain extent of course) based on your posture, breathing, and opening of the ribcage.

2. If you're ugly, then exercise and get freaking ripped. Do you think Ronaldo got his physique from eating taco bell or from all the running and lifting he does?

3. Be the best self you can be. Even if you're not in the attractive category. there ARE things you can change about yourself such as your clothes, cologne, shoes, haircut, shaving, hitting the gym, etc.

Do something productive!

Last edited:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are in denial. You're all trying to "fix" his problem which is more on the existential level. He's sharing feelings that every man has and you're trying to "fix" it. Typical men ;) It's unfixable. I'm a short guy. I feel bad about it. I always will. I live with it. There's no fixing it, or making me feel better about it. Every man (and woman) has issues he feels bad about.

Daniel_March

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are hormones out there that you can take to grow taller. Ask your doctor. But growing taller will not solve your problem.

Telling everybody how much you hate life will not get you chicks either. Nobody wants to spend time with a depressed person as it makes them feel depressed too.

Look for positive things about yourself and be thankful that you have them. Stop *****ing and do something about it, the power to get beautiful girls is completely in your hands and nobody else's