Seeing Multiple Girls

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand now why it is important to always have more than one girl your working on. Right now I have about 3...and that is all I can handle. After this point it gets to hard for scheduling purposes. Thoughts? I think that it's kind of important to see a girl your working on about once a week also, so this means that three days a week are spent on these girls. This is time I can't spend with friends or doing other things. The problem is aggravated by the fact that I have a crazy work schedule.

This weekend I suggested to two of the girls that we hang out on Sunday. After I didn't hear back right away from first...i asked second and made plans with her. Then like 2 hrs the first girl got back to me and says yea lets do it. Told her I had to take a rain check cause I already made plans. Only problem with flaking on her is that I haven't gone out with her yet. So worried that she may bail on me in retaliation. Has anyone else had this happen?

I think taking a rain check will be good for my "status level". But worried I won't get another chance.

I'm not in this purely for sex either..kind of looking for a relationship.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha no tip...sorry. Accidentally posted in wrong category.