Second Job, How do I take FULL advantage...with good story included!!!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Long story short, I have a very good first job....Basicly I was talking to some people outside a coffee shop, I see a ladie in her mid 40's dressed very well lousi voiton bag and all ( she was drining a martini in the bar next door)...I start chatting with her joking around, she was talking to her mom on the phone I took her phone started speaking with her....she then goes your aboslutly Gorgeous and have an amazing personality as well as dress very well and says "I need you to work for me" she owns a expensive bourtique Jean store obviously sell men and women...she hired me on the spot I am starting to work tomm night form 7-11 pm gonna work one day on the weekend...make my own hours and w/e....she is obssesed with me...

Anyways....I know muscleman reccomends a second job which is social or w/e, How do i take advantage of this to the max....as you see formt he story I am good at what i do with females, I have the gift of GAB and ppl consider me good looking...but how do I approach this job in the female picking up perspective...the owner is super chill as u can see form the story and doesnt care what I do, she just wants my face in the store.....any input would be nice....

Keep spinning boyz,
J0504S

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. Sounds like this could be a great opportunity for you.

Just out of curiosity, how good looking was this woman? Sugar Momma material?

Nice work though, I've been considering taking a second job as well. Something social like this, the downtown where I live is loaded with good looking women with money.

You seem like you know what you're doing so I'd just play it cool. Last thing you want to be is that guy who hits on every girl that walks in the store. Not that you'd do that. I'd focus on keeping things sly and on the down low. It's easy with a job like this. Just be yourself, friendly, flirty, outgoing, and they'll always no where to find you. Wait for them to come back and ask for your number. The good ones give it to them. The other ones: "I'm kind of seeing someone".

But most importantly, keep the ol lady happy. Keep her juices going. She could end up teaching you a thing or two, in a few different aspects, take you under her wing....

That's what I'd do.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
Awesome. Sounds like this could be a great opportunity for you.

Just out of curiosity, how good looking was this woman? Sugar Momma material?

Nice work though, I've been considering taking a second job as well. Something social like this, the downtown where I live is loaded with good looking women with money.

You seem like you know what you're doing so I'd just play it cool. Last thing you want to be is that guy who hits on every girl that walks in the store. Not that you'd do that. I'd focus on keeping things sly and on the down low. It's easy with a job like this. Just be yourself, friendly, flirty, outgoing, and they'll always no where to find you. Wait for them to come back and ask for your number. The good ones give it to them. The other ones: "I'm kind of seeing someone".

But most importantly, keep the ol lady happy. Keep her juices going. She could end up teaching you a thing or two, in a few different aspects, take you under her wing....

That's what I'd do.
Thanks good advice...the lady was deff. MILF status looks very good for her age for a women in her 40's, but no catherine zeta jones...doesnt look that good haha...but again Pretty. Very good body flat stomach big tits tight butt. face is alittle aged. I feel that alot of high end stores higher good looking people, like when i see chicks working in these boutques they are genrally attractive, so maybe with women they willl have this "perscieved" aswell...any more input would be great.

Keep spinning boyz,
J0504S

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So im Starting tonight. Very layed back envirment MAD pumped...Any other outlooks or advice would be appreciated to taking full advantage?!??!

Keep Spinning Boyz,
J0504S

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: So I worked last night...its amazing! fun very layed back...I was asking her if no one is in the store can I go out side and socialize and try and get ppl in the store....she says to me, I would love for you to do that then proceeds to say..."just flirt with all the females and get their numbers...have fun" When she said that I was like this is the best job ever....shes encourgaing me to flirt with girls and get dates HAHHA...im am very happy i listened to Mucslemans Suggestion...this is gonna be good! The owner in general is in love with me...she non stop tells me im "Hot" "gorgeous" "got game""My face is gonna bring people in" "your amazing"....so boosting me ego as well just working there....idk its awsome im very happy with it!

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so she hires a new pretty slave for her pretty boutique to get more customers so she can buy a new villa in france.....and the pretty slave is wagging his tails like a pretty puppy.
anyway it doesnt count till you fvck her

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
so she hires a new pretty slave for her pretty boutique to get more customers so she can buy a new villa in france.....and the pretty slave is wagging his tails like a pretty puppy.
LOL:crackup:

True story. But don't F-close the BAWWS!!
Just keep being pretty for her, flirt with her and make her feel good, she'll keep you pimped out. :up:
Trust - older women all love me too.:D

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
LOL hahah deff. not trying to fvck her...there is way to much talent that walks through the store on a dialy basis. and sure she can have her villa in france as long as im happy getting more and more females...

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work man. That's a great pull... Some of these guys are just jealous because they work construction and their boss is a 300 pound dude.

Keep us informed.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
Nice work man. That's a great pull... Some of these guys are just jealous because they work construction and their boss is a 300 pound dude.

Keep us informed.
300? no man i guess he lost a few pounds recently maybe .....5lbs? :D
also i have two supervisors,other one is a kobold taskmaster with a big candle on his head ;)

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
LOL:crackup:

True story. But don't F-close the BAWWS!!
Just keep being pretty for her, flirt with her and make her feel good, she'll keep you pimped out. :up:
Trust - older women all love me too.:D
Haha ya filth I worked again ill update soon some good stuff has happened alrdy!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:

Keep us informed.
Lol yup working again tonight...igot some updates ill put up soon.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
then proceeds to say..."just flirt with all the females and get their numbers...have fun" When she said that I was like this is the best job ever....shes encourgaing me to flirt with girls and get dates HAHHA...im am very happy i listened to Mucslemans Suggestion...this is gonna be good! The owner in general is in love with me...she non stop tells me im "Hot" "gorgeous" "got game""My face is gonna bring people in" "your amazing"....so boosting me ego as well just working there....idk its awsome im very happy with it!
Sounds good, but remember, just because she says it, doesn't always mean that's how she feels ;) She is still, by all means, a woman. She could be feeding you all this because she wants to keep you there. Kind of like my BPD ex telling me on our first date that she likes to watch football and play poker. lol

It does sound like the perfect scenario. Just don't let your guard down, these older worldy women can be slick and crafty.

Switch did have a point earlier, don't become that guy :)

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
Sounds good, but remember, just because she says it, doesn't always mean that's how she feels ;) She is still, by all means, a woman. She could be feeding you all this because she wants to keep you there. Kind of like my BPD ex telling me on our first date that she likes to watch football and play poker. lol

It does sound like the perfect scenario. Just don't let your guard down, these older worldy women can be slick and crafty.

Switch did have a point earlier, don't become that guy :)
yes i will deff. keep my guard up in this sittuation...but will take advantage till im told im out of line or w/e, im gonna live in the good times with this one...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me ... I need to go get a job at a bar/restaurant as a host. I don't need the money I just need more access to women.