Screwy dynamics in a summer camp

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a job in a summer camp.The setup is as follows: 70 councelors,35 male and 35 female. Location: woods.,with nothing to do during your off hours unless you got a car. There is a small town 15 min away with some stores and whatnot.Nothing exciting.
I figured this is going to be an awesome place to test some theories and hook up with a girl or two.The only awkward thing is this: everyone knows what others are doing,through either seeing it themselfs or hearing it from others. The buttom line,people will know who you hooked up with and what you did last night.

My plan: to talk to every girl and guy.Make friends with all guys and look for IOI's from the girls.Be social, friendly with everyone and a build social proof.I figured I had one shot at laying one girl...because if I go for the wrong one,the others potential girls will know I failed and won't do anything with me,or get pissed at me.
At least, they will feel as second choice.

Here is what actually happened:

All guys from day one started to aggressivly approach girls and trying to hook up with them.Most of the time it took place during orientation. Everyone could see who is talking to whom,who is sitting during lunch with whom, and what's going on.It got so rediculous that some hotter girls had 3-5 guys trying to talk to them at the same time! This **** turned me off completly. I managed to have a short conversation(while creating attraction) with almsot every girl during the firsts two days.I got IOI from 3 girls..number closed 2 and made future tentative plans with one.
Then I figured that most of the guys who were only talking to hot girls will piss off not so hot ones as well as other guys. By the way,guys weren't talking to eachother either. I saw many guys got rejected over and over again and going aggresively for another chick while everyone was watching.Dynamics remind me of a house party.
All 3 girls I got IOIs from got so much attention from dozens of guys that I lost them.I wasn't direct enough in my approaches...so they picked sure deal.Or at least that's what I think. By the day 5 everyone somewhat paired up and all hotter girls were taken.I got left with some uglies.
Again...seems like being AFC and acting desperate works for most guys.And that is frustrating.I saw guys hitting on a girl and then someone hotter shows up,they stop their conversation and start talking to a hotter girl. You'd think it would piss off girls...but nooooo.After being rejected by a hotter girl they are able to come back to the one they dissed.
After a week I got so turned off by the whole scene,I stopped making my moves and just observed.Didn't initiate conversations with any one except some guys. After two weeks I earned a reputation of weirdo who doesn't talk to anyone.(read...a guy who is not trying to hook up with a girl).I think some girls got so much attention that me not talking to them pissed them off.And they started to spread some nasty rumors about me. And it was so easy to do it as people have nothing to do or talk about...that's the whole camp is about.

As of right now...I got no prospects.Guys don't really want to hang out with me either as thye would rather hang out with girls.So I find myself stuck in the woods with noone to talk to....and all this after being in the community for years.Man this sucks!

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol telling a girl you like her isnt acting desperate man (actually male desire turns femlae desire on )being desperate is when you focus on only one girl it seems like the other guys did everything perfectly. Stop trying to act like somethign your not if you think a girl is hot make it clear to her dont hide it because you are worried about what she will think its what you think if she rejects you try again eventually they will break trust me. Just make sure you go up to alot of girls. When you do that you naturally dont become desperate, Desperate is when you give her flowers or money lol i used to do that. Just have fun man.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says she doesnt liek you or acts like it dont listen to it.(Its probably another tip she read from a victoria secret magazine ) just keep doing what your doing. They acted wiered to you because they saw you as a sexual dud They probably thought you were gay. Dont listen to all that **** about how you should fake and act like you dont care bull**** Girls love a guy that cares about them and wants them in the perverted sense i dare say. What they dont want is a guy that worships them and does what ever the girls want him to do just so he can **** her That is the definition of being desperate.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol pook tells us to get girls and not lie about being interested just make sure that thats not the only thing your after improve yourself to. Pook is the one that says male desire turns females on that was the point of the secret of the jerk post.