Screw ALL canadian/american women

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Men are corrupted in the sense of being taught to be pussies and give in to whatever the woman wants. How many times do you hear stupid phrases like "the woman is always right" and "just say sorry". Sure it sounds funny and innocent, but it really is teaching you to give in to women.

We are being brainwashed to accept this as the "norm." Yes we are being corrupted too, but the driving force is shifting the power directly to women and creating penis-envying/hating monsters in north america.

In summary: corruption is affecting BOTH men and women. However, the corrupting force is driving all the power to women while leaving men a former shell of themselves and the REAL men they used to be. If you don't believe this, just ask yourself why there is such a need for a forum like this for men and why men have to be taught how to be men again!
This is a ****ing excellent post. It is indeed sad that men have to come here and "learn" how to interact with women, while in reality men have been getting women for at least 4 million years.

Thats how ****ed up our society is.

Men being able to marry each other is just a symptom. So much for feminism.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats also sad is that guys also think that they have to constantly be on a cell phone or myspace.com to "fit in" and that's not true ... its always amazing to see all these dating sites with no real interaction with other humans, but only through a computer ... pathetic ... its no wonder our society continues to go up in smoke ...

Go out anywhere (store, club, bar, school, airport, etc...) and all you'll c is everyone talking on the cell phone instead of talking to the people around them .... what gives ? ...and y are there so many paranoid people here in America (men and women) ... its this kind of stuff that makes people wonder y every other country in the world thinks America is a joke ?

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
TxCowboy said:
whats also sad is that guys also think that they have to constantly be on a cell phone or myspace.com to "fit in" and that's not true ... its always amazing to see all these dating sites with no real interaction with other humans, but only through a computer ... pathetic ... its no wonder our society continues to go up in smoke ...

Go out anywhere (store, club, bar, school, airport, etc...) and all you'll c is everyone talking on the cell phone instead of talking to the people around them .... what gives ? ...and y are there so many paranoid people here in America (men and women) ... its this kind of stuff that makes people wonder y every other country in the world thinks America is a joke ?
Don't worry TxCowboy, there is alot of paranoia going up in Toronto, Canada also.

I will also say, that I greatly appreciate that you notice the lack of contact alot of humans have towards one another (especially in North America).

You know, the whole thing seems like it is out of a Twilight Zone episode.

Except its real. And its going to get worse.

Its like what we think should be happening (i.e. human contact) is actually considered "old fashioned".

I feel like I am Robert Neville from "I am Legend".

Except I know I am not alone with some of my fellow men.

I hope.

Last edited:

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F_UCK ALL canadian/american women
Hard task.

Only screwed one Canadian chick so far...
But hey, I live in Finland man, and none of your girls come down here :p

Oh, that chick was one of the coolest chicks I've ever met. She was totally honest all the time, whatever asked from her, hard working, and a world traveller, a chick with class.

My point?

The chicks are ALL the same in western countries, unless you wanna **** some aboriginal, some jungle african etc. chicks who don't live in a western affected place, go for it then, but they are all the same in Europe, America, Canada and Australia some even in Asia too.
You have to use DJ **** with all this girls.

Your problem is that you haven't found a girl that's her REAL self, intelligent, experienced, like the Canadian I met.

Find out what values you like in a girl and next every girl don't meet your standards. I bet you'll find plenty of girls to have LTR with if you don't judge them all. I bet you haven't experienced all of them. Just a couple of bad ones.

Trust me, women are all the same EVERYWHERE.

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a euro. Live in norway. I agree with Hot Ice. You can't generalize and say "all american/canadian girls are like this and all foreign girls are like that", cause they're all the same. Although being faithful and showing trust is very important over here, I see no difference.

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotice and fireguy, I invite you both to Toronto to see what I am talking about.

Live here 1 year and you will understand.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
If all you want is sex then don’t read this post and move on.

If you want an LTR then you should take what I’m going to say seriously.

The first statement I want to make is this.

ALL women in the US and Canada are a total waste of your efforts. Don’t even think about it. Get it out of your stupid head. From this point forward you must consider all women (until proven otherwise) analogous to a car that is a lemon. The US and Canada have factories that ONLY make lemons.

Failure to understand this concept and you’re on your way to becoming

A) Stranded all the time. (AFC)

B) A road side mechanic. (using DJ tools)

C) The owner of multiple Lemons (just incase one breaks down).

and/or

D) stuck test driving every Lemon in the lot until you die. (ie Nexting)

Under this situation the AFC is just as stupid as the DJ.

The reason for this is simple: YOU can only take them out for a joy ride. You can't take them to work every day.

This is the best wisdom I can tell all of you.

Women from Canada and the US are total pieces of sh-it. Sure I can pick them up and even sleep with them, but it gets to the point where you realize that they are all trash.

It doesn't mater what they look like, how smart they are, or even what they believe in. They are f-ucked in the head. They ALL have modern ideals regarding relationships and that alone makes them useless for an LTR.

I can get a hot girl, with an education, with morals who respects me easy from another country. Most importantly I don't have to play this stupid fu-cking DJ **** with them.

The fact is this. Pu-ssy is all the same. Why pay more for something that is born defective? Why try to "change" yourself (learn how to fix problems by using C&F and KINO) so that you can keep that lemon on the road? Fu-ck that .. get something that actually works in the first place.

If you are in your 20s and you want an LTR don’t waste your life on some stupid ****-en defective north American Lemon. You will just get ****ed over. Be a man and take the best that you can.

Haha, my friend thought that all asian chicks were polite, don't play head games, can cook or clean, royal and soft, he "dated" this japanese chick for a month, never got laid, took her places because the ***** didn't have a car, took her out to expensive places (according to him, she didn't even know how to make top noodle ramen), did all english homework for her and guess what she did to him two weeks ago? She told him that her japanese boyfriend was coming to visit her from japan, she flat out told my friend not to contact her until she contacts his ass first. Of couse ***** never called and now she is avoiding him like little *****. Worst part is, few days ago, my friend saw her making out with an asian dude in his car at school parking lot. So my point is this ... if you've been rejected by women of your own all your life, i don't think you would do any better with women of other races. Because the chick my buddy was dating was a professional player. And yes, she is tiny, nice body, sweet, speak with an accent! :down: :down:

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now look. I am not saying that the following post from this woman is something that would follow totally. However, its just indicative of what Toronto is all about.

The e-mail from the single Toronto guy was quite specific. It said he and his friends are friendly, attractive, intelligent, cultured (not wussy) who have no problem talking to women but are hard pressed to find women over 30 who aren't married, partnered or bitter.

I replied saying I didn't feel at all sorry for him and his pals as this city is packed to the rafters with 30-plus single, professional women who are attractive, intelligent, cultured and looking for such guys.

In fact, almost everyone I talk to says they know at least two or three such desirable women who in turn complain they seem unable to connect with any attractive etc. single guys.

And they have an excuse. It's said that in T.O. there are two single women for every single man.

But what gives? Why are 30-year-olds not connecting?

The bars and restaurants are full, the clubs have lineups, singles events are usually sold out, speeddating, lock and key parties are popular, and the dating websites are overflowing.

Claudio, 38, wrote to say he has a few answers. He says he and his friends are in their mid/late-30s and a major drawback is that they are "too old for bars and too young for the singles dances. We've found at such events that most single women in their 30s have just been through or are going through a divorce so are still bitter. That bitterness shows up when it's assumed we're divorced too. When we admit we've never been married, we are looked at like something is wrong with us.

"At other events that supposedly cater to a more upscale crowd, we've been blatantly asked what our support payments were! This was a big turn-off for us.

"The other issue is single moms. Several times we've been given the feeling that we would make a nice daddy for the kids but the moms weren't really interested in us."

BITTER, TOO MERCENARY

But before you 30-year-old gals jump angrily to the computer to respond, Marco ends his e-mail by saying: "I will openly admit my circle of friends have our issues and that we are working to overcome them. If some of the women we met would do the same, I feel things would be nicer for all of us."

So are single 30-year-old Toronto women bitter and too mercenary?

Robin, 32, an attractive publicist, says she's given up on Toronto as a source for dates and has turned to European travel instead.

"I met lots of great guys over there on my trip," she says. "I've never had so many boyfriends!"

She says she thinks a lot of Toronto men are, in fact, more bitter than the women and they appear to be afraid of any woman who is successful and independent.

Mena, 37, an attractive entertainment television producer, agrees.

"Guys maybe look at us wondering what they can offer that we don't already have, so they're intimidated. They also think every single woman over 30 wants to get married, so they feel pressured."

But when pressed further, Mena says she doesn't really know why it's so difficult in Toronto for 30-plus singles to connect.

"If you find an answer, let me know!"

So I'm asking readers.

Send me an e-mail with your ideas as to why Toronto is such a difficult city for singles, especially those 30-plus, to connect.
http://torontosun.canoe.ca/Lifestyle/Columnists/Gibson_Valerie/2006/03/14/1487152-sun.html

"If you find an answer, let me know!"

I wish I could say to this Mena chick, maybe its because you treat your ***** like its worth 20x its weight in gold.

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the response I sent to her:

Hello Valerie,

Before I begin, I really do wish that it was not this way. But the truth hurts, does it not?

I am 34 years old, single, lived here all my life. The only women I meet to go out with, are women who are not from here, but fresh. Once women stays here for a year, they become Torontonianized. Its like a disease.

The reason Toronto women are hard to meet, is because they have been taught that their pussies are worth 100x their weight in gold. That any man that should have a taste in them, either should not be interested in the first place (cold, uncaring) or be a "supersuccess". Toronto women are psychologically ****ed in the head. I am not alone at all in this assertion. Many people from around the world know Toronto women are ****ed up and that the men are *****-whipped.

Toronto women are a product of their times. At the present moment with 42% of Torontonians not from here, the immigrants either are in their own world in regards to interaction with others or are to immeresed in being able to survive. That leaves the other 58% who have been brainwashed to believe that women are better than men, and that all men are bad.

When you say that their are 2 women to every man, are you including people
in their 50s or 60s ? Because when I go out, there always more men than
women. So its a bull**** statement to say that there are more women than
men in Toronto. What, the ones without teeth count ?

"It's said that in T.O. there are two single women for everysingle man."

where ? In ****ing fairy land ? All the women I meet always have a guy on hand. So women who say there are no men, are all ****ing lying.

The two women you mentioned are indicative of the psychological bull**** that exists in this city in Toronto females.

"She says she thinks a lot of Toronto men are, in fact, more bitter than the
women and they appear to be afraid of any woman who is successful and
independent."

This is totally incorrect. Toronto women who act successful and independant do in fact create their own distorted view of men. They expect men to be successful and independant. They are involved in a doublethink that creates the idea that men do not want them because they are succesfull and indepentant.

Women I meet who are like this, do not want me because they want to attain an ideal man. I don't mind if a woman is like this, but they themselves create a higher expectation of what things should be. So **** them.

She also states that she prefers to go to Europe to met men. When Toronto women go out of the city, for some reason, then they act normal. But when they are here, they are money grubbing robot psychos.

"Guys maybe look at us wondering what they can offer that we don't already have, so they're intimidated. They also think every single woman over 30 wants to get married, so they feel pressured."

This is also totally incorrect. Women who exhibit these traits are themselves the ones who are picky. They themselves create their own barriers.

She even admits:

"But when pressed further, Mena says she doesn't really know why it's so difficult in Toronto for 30-plus singles to connect. "If you find an answer, let me know!"

So what the **** does this ***** know ? Sweet **** all.

The problem is that Toronto women are put on a pedestal by the ***** whipped men here. Also with gays marrying, what is the real culture here ? Who the **** knows ? There is no real culture here in Toronto except for work (the Maple Leafs don't count).

Isn't it ****ing sad that you even have to have a column about this Valerie ?

Admit it, please, Toronto women are ****ed up in the head.

From a man living in Toronto fed up with the bull****, lies and hypocrisy,
Robert
I am not bitter. However I am tired and exasperated at the bull****. The two are not the same, because I would like something done about how women are here. The only answer is to leave.

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
The US is about the only country in the world where the woman is looked at as superior to the man. Any other country, it is understood men are in charge. Even the animals agree. Could you imagine a group of lions where a female is in charge. A recent example of how foreign women behave is a woman who I was talking to online. She was going to nursing school, and lived far away, but she had the sweetest, most easygoing personality. She told me that ANYTHING I wanted her to do, she would do. Damn, I wish I had money for a plane ticket, try finding an attitude like that in an American woman. If you just want to F##k a woman, one country is as good as another, but for a LTR, I plan on avoiding American women (unless a 1 in a million type woman comes along).

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. The truth is... most women WANT to submit to a man. The trouble is... the ****in men have lost all priority, dignity, integrity, and character in the process. Go figure. Now these chicks are groping each other because there are too many homos and pansies and the like who don't have enough spine. STAND THE **** UP. Stop complaining about women, it only makes you look more like a *****.

wolfsbaneforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise said:
Nope. The truth is... most women WANT to submit to a man. The trouble is... the ****in men have lost all priority, dignity, integrity, and character in the process. Go figure. Now these chicks are groping each other because there are too many homos and pansies and the like who don't have enough spine. STAND THE **** UP. Stop complaining about women, it only makes you look more like a *****.
Its because alot of women are taught to be like men in their careers and they bring this over to their relationships.

Of course men are confused, because they can get ****ed over by the judicial system from these "submissive" women.

North American society is destroying men who STAND THE **** UP.

On the other hand, why should I not complain ? Should I just be quiet about it ? **** THAT ****. If I see a problem I'm not keeping my mouth shut about it. It just plays into the idea that there is no problem in our society concerning male/female relationships in general. Not saying anything is worse than going along with it.

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
the most stupid thread i ever read. if some of u is having a bad day and can't screw a woman due to the lack of cash (because he is a loser) it doesn't mean that this is a fault of a woman. yes asian women are having very difficult life condition, so they will clinge to anything that moves and worship it. it just makes them easy to get. im not american neither canadian but it really sucks when someone is unrespectful to some nation just beacuse this someone is a loser. so go get yourself a match - an illiterate , uneducated woman from the 3 world country and let normal, successful guy to chose the match for them

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman was from Ghana, a country in West Africa.

I know everyone talks on here about HB9s and HB10s, but I would rather have a girl who is a 7 and not self-centered and an a-hole. When you are a 9 or 10 in the US, or most places in the Western world, you are having your ass kissed 24/7, and it affects your personality. I know a lot of men on here have f###ed 9s and 10s, but how many have had LTRs with one, probably a tiny percentage.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
juanita said:
the most stupid thread i ever read. if some of u is having a bad day and can't screw a woman due to the lack of cash (because he is a loser) it doesn't mean that this is a fault of a woman. yes asian women are having very difficult life condition, so they will clinge to anything that moves and worship it. it just makes them easy to get. im not american neither canadian but it really sucks when someone is unrespectful to some nation just beacuse this someone is a loser. so go get yourself a match - an illiterate , uneducated woman from the 3 world country and let normal, successful guy to chose the match for them

Live in Toronto, Canada for 1 year, then come back and talk to me.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise said:
When I acted like the man in two of my long term relationships, I was labelled an arsehole or an abuser. The fact is, that there are an awful lot of women out there who will only keep a man around if they can control him. They want that. Then they get bored of that man and start sleeping around.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, I'll insert my shameless plug:

"The Way of The Superior Man" -David Deida

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juanita, congratulations. You have woken me up from my hiatus on this board. I'm not even going to bother showing you how much of a dumbass you come across as, your paragraph does that for itself. Oh, by the way it does not matter that you do not live in the United States nor Canada and even if English is not your first language, it is still no excuse. My last girl is from South Africa. She speaks many different languages, of course including very cute brit accent English. She is beautiful, quite intelligent, friendly, easygoing and has many other traits that most American women lack. The only thing with her was she couldn't cook, but hell if I care because I can. I still haven't found a girl like her here yet, and it kills me. Yes, there are some good girls here still...but somebody please show me where they are at, because I certainly am having trouble sifting through the rest of the garbage.

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJMaC23 said:
Juanita, congratulations. You have woken me up from my hiatus on this board. I'm not even going to bother showing you how much of a dumbass you come across as, your paragraph does that for itself. Oh, by the way it does not matter that you do not live in the United States nor Canada and even if English is not your first language, it is still no excuse. My last girl is from South Africa. She speaks many different languages, of course including very cute brit accent English. She is beautiful, quite intelligent, friendly, easygoing and has many other traits that most American women lack. The only thing with her was she couldn't cook, but hell if I care because I can. I still haven't found a girl like her here yet, and it kills me. Yes, there are some good girls here still...but somebody please show me where they are at, because I certainly am having trouble sifting through the rest of the garbage.

u can screw anything u want and think it's the best, i won't care less. the thing what i am against is that u offend other women. there are bad and good women all over the world not dependable on their skin colour and the fact the your black woman is ok doesn't say that black women are better than white