Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sarging gay bars for straight women

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went out with a female friend and she was talking about how she and her girlfriends go to gay bars. I think they just like the music, the dancing, and the "hot" guys. (The gay guys tend to be pretty buff and dress well, women often dig it.) I would say she is about a six, a 5 face, a 7 body.

Anyway, I have been in the "wrong" part of town and hit on by gay guys, and it will improve your game massively, b/c you experience it from the female side. While this guy is trying to chat you up, you are noticing that he doesn't stop jiggling his leg or something.

I've never actually gone into a gay bar, just sat at some cafes in that part of town before I knew the area well. But I felt no risk and it was a good learning experience.

So I would say if you have the confidence, you will find it EASIER to pickup women in the gay bar, b/c a lot of them there are NOT gay -- they might just be there with some gay friends -- or else they are BI. Plus they will NOT have their shields up b/c they're not expecting it from you. And you will not have much competition.

But I'd also say that a straight bar is just about the WORST venue for a DJ since the competition is cut-throat, the girls are on guard, the noise impairs a lot of your verbal game, etc. etc.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I got one for this.

About 2 years ago I was on 6th street in Austin with some friends and a local girl we knew was taking us bar-hopping. Well one of my friends is the biggest homo-phobe I know, so this girl wanted us to walk into this gay bar with her so we could freak him out. We were all hammered so we agreed.

Once inside the girl invited me onto the dance floor with her and I said I'd only do it if she stayed really close cause the last thing I wanted was another dude dancing on me.

Well while I was out there I started dancing with another chick who was really hot. She was all up on me and I started making out with her and it kinda freaked her out. She couldn't believe I was straight and in there. Long story short, I went back to her place and f***** her all night.

So yes, it works. My only advice would be to make sure you go with another female friend so you can have some line of defense from any unwanted advances from a dude.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Gay bars is for gays. Period.
And you would think people would realize that more than likely most of the women there are gay too.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another ex of mine from school had a gay friend, and we took him and his bf to the strip bar and bought a lap dance for one of them, who we guess is the woman of the couple. It was pretty funny to see the gay guy get whacked in the face by some giant stripper t!ts as he made a face like 'eww! icky!'