Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SamePendo's book recomendation

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the link dude!

Just got through the first few chapters and this caught my eye since I was thinking about it today - "There is abundance of opportunity for the man who will go with the tide, instead of trying to swim against it." So true. For success we need to compromise details absolutely and at the same time keep that dream we strive for, without compromise, in the centre of our minds. We can't predict the weather but we can defiantly predict the seasons.

jesliejamu

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks !

Well thanks a lot specially to the person who has posted just above me ,I liked the way you expressed things,it was fantastic!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump! Too much bullsh!t threads.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUCCESS, in any particular business, depends for one thing upon your possessing in a well-developed state the faculties required in that business.

The different faculties are tools; it is essential to have good tools, but it is also essential that the tools should be used in the Right Way.

Generally speaking, you will do best in that business which will use your strongest faculties; the one for which you are naturally "best fitted."

When I was piss ass drunk walking home on comm ave, I would always scoff at the one of BU's buildings called 'School of General Studies'. I suspect even the brianiacs who went there (hi chris bourque) would probably call all of this kind of material 'review'.