Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Same old story.. dammit lol..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
1. met her in the club 22 year old
2. texted called chatted for 2 days
3. hung out with her first time kiss closed
4. text chatted for 3 more days
5. hung out again F closed
6. i was "gone for a week" lol
7. came back she is on period yesterday we plan for tonight
8. i text to confirm where i am to pick her up she says her house and asks what time i am coming, i say 9
9. then she says "ok but im about to go out with "my cousin" im not sure how long i will be but i will "let you know" lolol everything in quotes sounds like BS to me
10. at 845 i text asking what time she wants me to come getting (knowing in my mind that she will no longer respond - and she did not..lol)

My assessment , there have been no issues at all everything went super smooth up till now.. so:

A: She is a ho with many dudes taking her out and f closing so basically since i had my turn already she is not longer as interested and gave my slot to some other dude and simply flaked on me...

B: or this could be a flake test to see if i act all crazy on her..lol

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 'I'll let you know' line is a dead giveaway that you're going to get flaked on. I don't even give them a chance to flake anymore. I usually just say I'm going to do something else instead, and we can go out another day since they're 'unsure' of when they're going to be available.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
The 'I'll let you know' line is a dead giveaway that you're going to get flaked on. I don't even give them a chance to flake anymore. I usually just say I'm going to do something else instead, and we can go out another day since they're 'unsure' of when they're going to be available.
We doin a lot of running around rite now so idk wats goin on and my cuzzin is pregnat and i have to drive around with her so idk yet...

^thats what she texted me when i pressed her for a time.. lol classic lie expansion withe the third person creating suposed complexity and obsticales that are out of one control and the complete ebesnse of any definate conclusion ..... lol oh well

dont worry though people i am about to go inside a night club now and get more hos so i am not sitting around waiting for her

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
22 yo, its the least you can expect.
lol thats is true..

so in the end she flaked but never had the integrity to say she would not be hanging out with me .... so i said ok lets just hangout another day and she said yes that would be better.

maybe i like her too much ? or maybe not? i just wanted to get her on my fbuddy team tho

so now i will wait for her to initiate cause now that i think back the forst time we were to hangout she did this sexact same thing and i just ignored it..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i hung out with this ho again and found out that as usual her ex boyfriends wants her back...lol I dont care cause i only want to F her... but ;last night she tried to get me to make her my girlfriend and i did not bite! i will keep her guessing and hoping