Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running out of things to say with women

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Often when I interact with women, I run out of things to say. So I was wondering: since I have a bachelor's degree in economics and can speak at length on the subject, is this an OK topic to speak with women about IF I can make it funny?

Also, particularly with Latinas (or with someone who also took Spanish in school), is talking about and in the Spanish language an OK idea particularly IF I can make it funny? I took four years of Spanish in school and review it regularly. !Hablo mucho de Español!

Since I have studied the Torah (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy) extensively, and since it is read by Jews and Christians, many women are familiar with it. IF I can make it funny, is talking about the Torah an OK idea?

I understand that making it funny would be key, but if I can pull it off are these good ideas? I would say that when I don't run out of things to say I often get laid, but when I do run out of things to say I get ghosted after that. It is crucial to not run out of things to say with women!

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel this is your issue you should practice saying nothing at all. Smile, make eye contact, and let that pregnant silence gestate.

Get comfy with this. Practically speaking she will start talking or asking questions, or you can have questions to ask her to break said silence. But get comfy with this.

This is more important than having canned material to fall back on. Doing so will make you appear intriguing without being needy (by not overtalking trying to be interesting).

Or, alternatively you can talk slower.

Your 2 ideas aren't very good. I have an bachelor's in Econ as well and never once discussed it with a plate. Rack your brain for DHV stories and get used to spieling them. Take your time telling them, and when you're not telling them don't be afraid of silence. Sedatophobia is not your friend.

But all this being said, obv you want *her* to do most of the talking. I think Tom Leykis said it should be around 80%.

Or how about this - when you're on a date, think about you and her phucking during the brief moments of silence while you're holding eye contact. Then ask her something boring about her day while keeping those thoughts of you and her phucking. Lol.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“Mucho de español” is embarrassing man, it’s “mucho español” effectively you said “I speak much of Spanish”, so if you want to joke about not speaking Spanish well, then sure it’ll be funny. Your Spanish is not good enough to make jokes, you sound like a gringo, most Hispanic women would roll their eyes at you.

I lived in Latina America for more than a decade and am a native soeaker. Trust me, we used to make to fun of non-native speakers and English accents all the time.

Become a renaissance man instead of trying to look the part, read the classics, know the news of the day, become a story teller (if you do not have compelling stories to tell of your own, adapt stories you’ve heard.) Take a public speaking class and focus on impromptu speaking.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel this is your issue you should practice saying nothing at all. Smile, make eye contact, and let that pregnant silence gestate.

Get comfy with this. Practically speaking she will start talking or asking questions, or you can have questions to ask her to break said silence. But get comfy with this.
I can say nothing at all, but this seems to always result in me getting ghosted! Maybe I should prepare a list of questions?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Mucho de español” is embarrassing man, it’s “mucho español” effectively you said “I spe much of Spanish”, so if you want to joke about not speaking Spanish well, then sure it’ll be funny. Your Spanish is not good enough to make jokes, you sound like a gringo, most Hispanic women would roll their eyes at you.

I lived in Latina America for more than a decade and am a native soeaker. Trust me, we used to make to fun of non-native speakers and English accents all the time.

Become a renaissance man instead of trying to look the part, read the classics, know the news of the day, become a story teller.
Thanks for letting me know! The reason I thought that is because I was taught by a Spanish teacher that "I don't speak much Spanish" is "Hablo un poco de Español".

By reading the classics do you mean: The Great Gatsby (which I'm reading now), et cetera, or Spanish classics too?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know! The reason I thought that is because I was taught by a Spanish teacher that "I don't speak much Spanish" is "Hablo un poco de Español".
“Hablo muy poco Español” or “No hablo Español muy bien”. NEVER TAKE A SPANISH CLASS FROM A NON-NATIVE SPEAKER.

The key to being a good speaker is also knowing Latin culture, inflections and queues.

At your current level, you could jest in Spanish about your accent and knowledge level, and let the girl help you learn - a much better approach. Some girls may be amused and you could ask for full immersion with her, only speak Spanish, just use the language for everything and have her correct your mistakes and suggest words you don’t know.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Hablo muy poco Español” or “No hablo Español muy bien”. NEVER TAKE A SPANISH CLASS FROM A NON-NATIVE SPEAKER.
Thank you! I only took one of my four years of Spanish with a native speaker. She was from Spain. @Pierce Manhammer What is your opinion about talking about economics and the Torah, but making it funny?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel this is your issue you should practice saying nothing at all. Smile, make eye contact, and let that pregnant silence gestate. Get comfy with this. Practically speaking she will start talking or asking questions, or you can have questions to ask her to break said silence. But get comfy with this. This is more important than having canned material to fall back on. Doing so will make you appear intriguing without being needy (by not overtalking trying to be interesting). Or, alternatively you can talk slower. Your 2 ideas aren't very good. I have an bachelor's in Econ as well and never once discussed it with a plate. Rack your brain for DHV stories and get used to spieling them. Take your time telling them, and when you're not telling them don't be afraid of silence. Sedatophobia is not your friend. But all this being said, obv you want *her* to do most of the talking. I think Tom Leykis said it should be around 80%. Or how about this - when you're on a date, think about you and her phucking during the brief moments of silence while you're holding eye contact. Then ask her something boring about her day while keeping those thoughts of you and her phucking. Lol.
What about talking about the Torah? Some of the rabbinic commentaries have interesting details.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often when I interact with women, I run out of things to say. So I was wondering: since I have a bachelor's degree in economics and can speak at length on the subject, is this an OK topic to speak with women about IF I can make it funny?
No, economics is boring and no woman cares about your expertise.

Also, particularly with Latinas (or with someone who also took Spanish in school), is talking about and in the Spanish language an OK idea particularly IF I can make it funny? I took four years of Spanish in school and review it regularly. !Hablo mucho de Español!
You can mention that you'd like to improve your Spanish by conversing in Spanish with them, and to tell them that they have to ruthlessly correct your Spanish. She might like that, because if she's a Latina, then she's the expert. Women love knowing more than you know and lecturing you, so that's not a bad conversation topic.

Since I have studied the Torah (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy) extensively, and since it is read by Jews and Christians, many women are familiar with it. IF I can make it funny, is talking about the Torah an OK idea?
Women like to talk endlessly about spirituality, but not about religions. Most religions are 'patriarchic', so not something women like to relate to. Also, in polite conversation, you should avoid talking politics and religion. If you feel the need to talk about religion, do it with your peers, i.e. male Jews and Christians. Women in general do not get aroused / excited about this topic.

I understand that making it funny would be key, but if I can pull it off are these good ideas? I would say that when I don't run out of things to say I often get laid, but when I do run out of things to say I get ghosted after that. It is crucial to not run out of things to say with women!
Unless you can talk them into having sex with you, learn to STFU and don't be afraid of awkward silences. You're too busy with entertaining women. Learn to ask open questions so they can talk your ear off about Louboutins and why they are superior to Issey Miyake. And please, for the love of whatever deity you supplicate to, stop trying to impress women. They know you want to have sex with them.

Maximus002

Reaction score

I think it's not that important what the topic is, more important is how you communicate with her and how secure you behave in the situation. Sure you should change topics after a certain time but also look at her behavior does she seem interested? Is she bored? I also still have to practice this so don't take it for granted. And sry for my English haha im from Germany

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's not that important what the topic is, more important is how you communicate with her and how secure you behave in the situation. Sure you should change topics after a certain time but also look at her behavior does she seem interested? Is she bored? I also still have to practice this so don't take it for granted. And sry for my English haha im from Germany
You're English is fine! I wouldn't have known you weren't from the US if you hadn't mentioned it.

Reaction score
this will always be a common sticking point for tons of men out there, hence why the dating advice, seduction industry will always be in demand.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk about music, hobbies, astrology, people, sex, cosmetic surgery, dating, travel, social media. Very little about business, politics, money, careers. I share stories and mis-adventures I've been on. Never any shortage of things to talk about.

You aren't going to open and connect with a woman talking about economics. Talk about topics that have a strong human element to them.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro Tip:

If you're running into awkward silences a lot with women (keyword being AWKWARD, big difference from a girl who's smiling, staring into your eyes and just happens to not be talking) then chances are the approach isn't going very well and you'd spend your time better talking to somebody else who might be interested.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Latin America for more than a decade and am a native soeaker. Trust me, we used to make to fun of non-native speakers and English accents all the time.
It's Latin America, Pierce ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about talking about the Torah? Some of the rabbinic commentaries have interesting details.
Given what some of the commentaries say probably not a good idea lol.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Also, particularly with Latinas (or with someone who also took Spanish in school), is talking about and in the Spanish language an OK idea particularly IF I can make it funny?

You can actually combine both of those, by

A). Red Pilling your new squeeze that The Bible DOES NOT forbid terminating a pregnancy, at least not one in it's earliest stages

B). Re-assuring chicks like those you've mentioned that getting knocked up in Post-RoeVWade America is nothing for women of their demographic to fret over

All they need do, if they find themselves cursed with an unwanted pregnancy.... Visit the nearest ICE-run detention center, where they'll receive that abortion, without even having to request it