Rubato's 25th Birthday Advice Thread

Racecar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow Don Juans,

My good friend and wing Rubato celebrated his 25th birthday yesterday. (Congrats buddy!) I have received some great advice and guidance from the men on these boards over the months. You guys have all been amazing and I hope you can all come through for me once again.

In the context of birthdays, 25 is probably the second or third milestone age a man reaches (18 and 21), but it also has some significance. At 25, you're a quarter century old and in terms of masculine development, you should be rounding into the person you will become for the rest of your life.

To all the DJs here:

* What is the best piece of advice can you give Rubato?

* Where were you (or hope to be) in terms of your DJ development at 25?

* One book or movie that every 25-year-old DJ should read or see.

ALSO!

To anyone with connections with old-time SSers Monsieur Pook or Anti-Dump: This is asking a lot, but it would mean a lot to my friend here if either of these two legends were to contribute to the thread.

Thank you all in advance!

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy B Rubato buddy!!!

I dont know what kind of advice you expect from a fvcking virgin like me but just keep hitting the gym hard man. :)

I hope?!? NO I'LL BE at the at the top of my game on my 25th birthday.

Go watch Blue Valentine... man that movie will kill any left inner AFC on you and turn your heart into a cold stone black diamond girls want to steal from you.