Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Round#2 with the 'talking stick' boys.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went down to the 'lost mens' group again tonight.The same group that I attended two weeks ago.
The usual suspects were there - still hurt, still whining and still confused. The same facilitators were present and sprouting all the latest trendy psychobuzz words.
Tonight we talked about how to "engage" a woman ( by that they meant 'talk' to her in a way that does not bore her to death) Such insight !
So we paired off and then we all played this cute game of talking to the guy next to us as if he was a chick. This was some BS called "role play". So I played .
Imagine me (after almost three years on SS ) talking to a guy from the 'burbs as if he was a woman in a club that I was trying to open.
So I did all the usual C&F stuff and a little push/pull combined with a couple of well aimed negs . He was laughing his butt off . However I did stop short of the kino thing. I was half expecting him to ask for my number or at least offer to drive me home ! I suspect too that his pupils were DILATED. His face flushed at one stage.. ha ha !
Anyways, it was fun and if I ever decide to go and bat for the gay team, I know that I will have no trouble getting a date.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil you are a disgrace to Bryan Brown and everything else which this country holds dear. Fair shake/suck of the sauce bottle.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoPhil! Don't listen to the haters!:cheer:

You keep going to this men's group and telling us the funny stories! This is the best "Reality Show" EVER! I'm looking forward to the next episode!

Is Mr. Chubby-2-Time-Loser still leading the parade of fools? Is there anyway you can smuggle a real live female into the meeting and let the lads practice on her? (Just the fact you were able to show up with a girl should give you major points!)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:

You keep going to this men's group and telling us the funny stories! This is the best "Reality Show" EVER! I'm looking forward to the next episode!

Is Mr. Chubby-2-Time-Loser still leading the parade of fools? Is there anyway you can smuggle a real live female into the meeting and let the lads practice on her? (Just the fact you were able to show up with a girl should give you major points!)
Yes, that poster boy of the '"empowerment for all " counseling profession was there.
That d!ck was a loser in high school and a failure with women in his twenties and beyond because he "said inappropriate things to girls " (his claim). He believes that the key to success with women is polished speech, preferably insincere if possible.

He asked me if I had much trouble with women in my young adulthood. (He is convinced that my bluntness is a social blunder and an almighty obstacle ). I told him that i had more women that I could handle. He stared at me with that know-it-all smirk and replied ,"Oh I suspect then that it was a case of 'treat em mean and keep em keen." I was smirking back at him by now and he rambled on with more of his psycho crAp. Jeez, they love their jargon.
He was determined to correct my thinking about something-anything, and to teach me where I was wrong.
Talk about lame pedagogy.
He certainly proved that old adage that BS beats brains.
In fact it was a triumph of bloated words over substance.

I fully expect him to turn up next week with his own soapbox, a beach umbrella and some pina coladas.

Maybe I could smuggle in one of my girls. How about a 21 year old macedonian dancer who looks a little like a young J Lo?
I wonder whether the "facilitators" would be open to her providing the floorshow at intermission ?
Lapdance anyone ?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Nah, no hating there. That was just Aussie humor from El Chocco. It does not travel very well- particularly across the Pacific.