Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ross Jeffries Critiques a Live Approach (video)

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.seduction.com/blog/awesome-student-sarge/

I thought i'd share this with you guys I thought it was very educational i'm sure you could learn something. It's Ross Jeffries critiquing one of his students who did a live sarge with a hidden camera.

You can't see the girl much but it's not about looking at a hot girl but rather listening to a great interaction from start to # close.

Ross did a great job of keeping the analysis simple but pointing out what was going on between the interaction between the two.

Main points I got out of it

Great tonality: The guy didn't sound super excited/nervous/like trying to pick her up. He just sounded like a regular guy talking to a woman. Sounded non-harmful, not likely to raise anti-slut defenses. Great pauses in the conversation, controlled it the whole way. I think most newbies could learn a lot from this guy in terms of how to talk to a woman. The easiest and simplest thing we can learn is that we don't have to talk to a woman at 100mph. You have to lower your speed to like if you were talking to a child.

She warming up to him: It's awesome to see how when a woman becomes comfortable and attracted to you she reveals information about herself or makes things easy for you. As the sarge progressed she started doing this.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
That approach was great. From beginning to end.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That approach was good in that he was goal-oriented and didn't do anything super creepy. However, I thought there was A LOT wrong with it, and he succeeded largely because she was into him right from the beginning.

-Saying, "I wanted to come up with something unique to say to you, because you must get approached a lot" is bad, because you are qualifying yourself. It would be better to say something tongue in cheek that shows you aren't trying to impress her, like "I'll give you a second to cool down- I know that was REALLY smooth."

-The snack game was kind of lame, but functional. However, after moving her to a new location he CONTINUED the game, when he should've just moved onto a new thread. Then, he sought approval by verifying that she was having fun.

-Not enough teasing or making qualify herself. This isn't really a necessary step, but it helps.

-Asking if she's single when it was clear that she wanted to hang out with him. This shows a lack of social attunement.

The commentary wasn't bad, but RJ isn't exactly "cutting edge" when it comes to game, and the parts that he got excited about (the lame patterns that went on for too long) were the most awkward parts.

Again, the girl was into it from the start and the guy was fairly interesting and had good tonality, so it worked. However, this isn't really a shining example of game. She didn't s#it test him and he didn't have to deal with obstacles, which are really the things that separate the men from the boys. Even so, a good effort from the student.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
influencemaster said:
Sure,

Ross is not really popular in the community, but he is actually quite good.
he is the author of SS. and as far as i understand it, pook wasn't really on the same page with him, as well as a lot of guys here.

so he's he really worth learning stuff from him or not? and which stuff ?

great job though

rushdown

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
he is the author of SS. and as far as i understand it, pook wasn't really on the same page with him, as well as a lot of guys here.

so he's he really worth learning stuff from him or not? and which stuff ?

great job though
Who is "pook"?

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the book of pook !

Forget NLP, forget Speed Seduction, unless you wish to practice them all your life.
For a long term relationship, they are worthless.
THANK YOU RDTOO! Speed Seduction cannot build character because the focus is
(let us say it together): ENTIRELY ON THE
WOMAN.
that it destroys the
Man within to turn you into a Metamorph to fit the woman's lust. (Yet, SS has the
vanity to think that it is altering the woman!)
The thing that is never addressed is the quality of women that you want to get
with. I would bet that Ross Jefferies has never had a real quality woman. Women
are not as dumb as alot of guys here seem to think, and they learn from experience
as well as we do. I know a very quality woman who shoots down all seduction
attempts. She says the thing that attracts her is the "quality of character" in a man.
I do not think that learning SS is building that kind of characters.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always hated Ross Jeffries. He's creepy and his Speed Seduction is hocus pocus. I tried it myself for a while and found myself in some very awkward situations.

That said, I give credit to the guy doing the approach. But his success was not due to using Speed Seduction, techniques or alike; it was due to his ability to start a conversation and keep it going in a lighthearted and unimposing way. He also sounded quite natural and I'm not entirely convinced he was following any formula.

It could be that she was flattered by the attention and will flake on him the next day as this happens a lot, but she might actually have liked him and he just made it easy for her.