Rise of False Sexual Allegations

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to take a moment to get this community's thoughts on this and tell me if you have noticed something similar in your own circles or industry. I frequent industries that have me around a lot of young people. It seems to be a steady if not frequent rise of people calling each other out on sexual allegations. What's worse is that these aren't something that they are going to the cops about. It's literally being abused in a social context -- mostly by women I am realizing. The men who are close to the accusing women go along with it. It's their way of cutting people out of social circles by painting them as a suspicious sexual abuser. Which is ironic cause all of these people are in a combination of open relationships, hookups, and spontaneous making out. A lot of unhinged sexual behavior.

What do you believe the reasons for this occurring? The feelings I hold is that there is a combination of rampant sexual behavior but little discipline or maturity in owning up to it. They are also spamming rape or sexual accusations at various people in their circles as if it's not a big deal despite the damage it does to the man. It is a new method of social culling I have never seen happen before. It kind of reminds me of girls accusing other girls that they are sluts except that energy is now being used against any person who they do not like with the strongest social culling weapon.

I also believe this is another awakening of feminism's consequences.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is ironic cause all of these people are in a combination of open relationships, hookups, and spontaneous making out. A lot of unhinged sexual behavior.
Guys ignore that hoes are strictly for sex and then they manifest surprise about drama and all sorts of complications appearing in their life. Gee, how did that happen, must be bad luck or somethin'. :rolleyes:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This started during #MeToo. The burden of proof was shifted off the accuser's shoulders and onto that of the accused.
What do you believe the reasons for this occurring?
Monetary gain.
Social status gain (via victimhood).
Protection against hoe status (can't slvt shame a r*pe victim).
among others

I wrote a 5-page research paper on this subject to piss off one of my feminist english teachers a few years ago. I think I got a 98 on it.
These false accusations harm actual r*pe victims, and there is no backlash against those who make false accusations. Far as I'm concerned, once you've been proven to falsely accuse once, you should not be surprised if you soon become an actual r*pe victim.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This started during #MeToo. The burden of proof was shifted off the accuser's shoulders and onto that of the accused.

Monetary gain.
Social status gain (via victimhood).
Protection against hoe status (can't slvt shame a r*pe victim).
among others

I wrote a 5-page research paper on this subject to piss off one of my feminist english teachers a few years ago. I think I got a 98 on it.
These false accusations harm actual r*pe victims, and there is no backlash against those who make false accusations. Far as I'm concerned, once you've been proven to falsely accuse once, you should not be surprised if you soon become an actual r*pe victim.
I would love to read that paper if you still have it.

That is the thing, I am seeing people openly wearing their allegations in public when normally it was something kept private and sent to the police. And when you ask if they filed a report, they avoid the topic entirely. So you are likely right it is for attention and status gaining. Victimhood seems to be in high value today.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got Me Too'd back in June, I am still fighting and going through the legal process. My trial probably wont be until January. It's done numbers to my social life. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. My lawyer and I are confident we'll win the case, but it's still a massive headache to deal with. There really needs to be severe punishments for women who make false allegations.

Also, another reminder to be careful of who you stick your d!ck in. Avoid married women, toxic women, red flags as much as you can. I put my d!ck in a married woman and she pulled the r@pe card in an attempt to save her marriage. These women don't care about the BS you go through or how it damages/ effects your life, they are only concerned with themselves.

Stay safe out there.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl I started talking to on POF one afternoon. Carried over to texts and got sexual. Later that nite I was at her apartment fuhking. I left when the deed was done, she was happy. The next day buyers remorse set in and she started sending rapid fire hate texts. Sent me pictures of bruises she claimed I caused. I'm sure she made them herself. I blocked/deleted her before she could accuse me of ra!pe. I knew it was coming. Nothing ever became of it.

We live in a world where no one is responsible for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a world where no one is responsible for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault.
Annoying, as it permeates every part of society.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got Me Too'd back in June, I am still fighting and going through the legal process. My trial probably wont be until January. It's done numbers to my social life. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. My lawyer and I are confident we'll win the case, but it's still a massive headache to deal with. There really needs to be severe punishments for women who make false allegations.

Also, another reminder to be careful of who you stick your d!ck in. Avoid married women, toxic women, red flags as much as you can. I put my d!ck in a married woman and she pulled the r@pe card in an attempt to save her marriage. These women don't care about the BS you go through or how it damages/ effects your life, they are only concerned with themselves.

Stay safe out there.
It almost feels like you have to avoid all women. One MeToo, and even if you dont get seen as guilty by the law, it does irreversible damage to your social life. People stop associating with you and you get a stigma attached. Truly one of the most evil things I have ever seen.

I had a girl I started talking to on POF one afternoon. Carried over to texts and got sexual. Later that nite I was at her apartment fuhking. I left when the deed was done, she was happy. The next day buyers remorse set in and she started sending rapid fire hate texts. Sent me pictures of bruises she claimed I caused. I'm sure she made them herself. I blocked/deleted her before she could accuse me of ra!pe. I knew it was coming. Nothing ever became of it.

I've been through that too. The girl changed into a different person the next day when she started sending lies across that I did so and so to her despite the night being well and pleasant. No problems. It's amazing how little conscious they have when they use this, but attention and victimhood is a hell of a drug.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In muslin countries, to be convicted of rape, the women has to have 3 witness (I'm
assuming so she doesn't lie).. and a signed affidavit from the pope which is hard to do because... well, you know.. the crusades... Lately, this seems like a good way to prevent false accusations.

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scary stuff. Could try a counter libel case against them but how do you prove allegations did not happen?

I had security at a train station warn me that i can not record people with my phone. I was actually watching a video while awaiting my train. Someone wanted to cause me stress by using authority as a tool/muscle. No idea who my accuser was. But someone felt empowered to anonymously try to get me in trouble. These are the times we are in,beware.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In muslin countries, to be convicted of rape, the women has to have 3 witness (I'm
assuming so she doesn't lie).. and a signed affidavit from the pope which is hard to do because... well, you know.. the crusades... Lately, this seems like a good way to prevent false accusations.
I would rather die than live in a muslim country.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A cautionary tale indeed. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your case. You could sue her civilly for making false allegations but most people won't because of the expense and hassle involved.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A cautionary tale indeed. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your case. You could sue her civilly for making false allegations but most people won't because of the expense and hassle involved.
You would be stupid to attempt this as it effectively it entails putting yourself on trial for rape on a much lower burden of evidence. With no jury.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could try a counter libel case against them but how do you prove allegations did not happen?
If she doesn't have enough evidence to support a l8pe claim, do you think you have enough evidence to support libel?

I have advocated for punishments towards false accusers in the past. I still believe this to be a necessary step to regaining the presumption of innocence.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't have enough evidence to support a l8pe claim, do you think you have enough evidence to support libel?

I have advocated for punishments towards false accusers in the past. I still believe this to be a necessary step to regaining the presumption of innocence.
That usually came from the community itself, supported by the church. Then again, we also use to encourage marriages and less hookups, too. Drop of morality all around. I won't advocate that we become bible bumpers like Roosh's forum did, however. But there needs to be some restoration of order.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be stupid to attempt this as it effectively it entails putting yourself on trial for rape on a much lower burden of evidence. With no jury.
Of courser, you would only do this if you have some evidence that she made up the story.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather die than live in a muslim country.
Well, that's one less thing that Muslim men don't have to worry about - false rape accusations. And if you live in Dubai, you can have Instagram models fulfill your every sexual desires - even if that involves camels.

I'm not saying Islam has all the answers, but with respect to false rape accusations; I don't knew. They seem to be getting it right. Also, women don't talk back and their food isn't too bad.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's one less thing that Muslim men don't have to worry about - false rape accusations. And if you live in Dubai, you can have Instagram models fulfill your every sexual desires - even if that involves camels.

I'm not saying Islam has all the answers, but with respect to false rape accusations; I don't knew. They seem to be getting it right. Also, women don't talk back and their food isn't too bad.
Funny how you bring up Dubai, and ignore 90% of the other Muslim countries being dystopian hell holes :rofl:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But do their women run wild with false r8pe accusations?
I don't care if their women polish my boots, the majority of their countries are dystopian hell holes. There's not one that I would willingly live in and yes I have been to Dubai before...It sucked!